Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas' world?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Beucefilous, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

What exactly was that place the final battle took place in? it kinda seemed like he created an entire realm on the spot that resides between the RoL and the RoD. We know it directly connects into the RoD so did he create a realm?

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Pretty sure it's the realm in between/ realm of nothingness. I guess it'd make sense considering who you're against. I very, very much doubt he actually created a realm.

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

He didn't create it no. Nomura has described the realms of light and darkness as planes with many worlds falling on one or the other, but some worlds exist between the two and create a stair like effect. Thus far we know of just a handful of the worldsin this category, but Nomura was kind enough to rank them. Realm of Light, Yen Sid's Tower, Twilight Town, Land of Departure, The World That Never Was, The Dark Margin, Realm of Darkness.

So going back to your question, it would appear that the place you fought Xemnas in the end may have been another step between TWTNW and the Dark Margin, or it may have been part of TWTNW itself. As for is Xemnas made it or not, I personally had thought no. But I the only evidence I have for that is that I assume if he had made it defeating him would undo it, and it does remain after the battle.

4. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    supporting what was said here after the battle it would seem Sora and Riku took one of these "steps" and did in fact end up in the Dark Margin...

5. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

When I first looked at this thread's name, it reminded me of the unused boss battle concepts with Xemnas.

I think this world is named "The World of Nothing" from a YouTube video I've watched. It's still programmed as a part of TWTNW. I believe it stands as a gateway between the RoL and the RoD, like
    Betwixt and Between in Twilight Town and TWTNW
    or the Empty Realm where we first see a conversation with Roxas and Namine at the beginning of the game. (If that makes sense). What mixt says does in fact make sense.

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yeah. It is a world that just exists. Somewhere that is between the "light and darkness". The Realm of Nothingness".
    This reminds me when
    Marluxia yells something like "THE REALM OF NOTHINGNESS"
    in Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories.
    I would follow Mixt's answer. It does make sense.