Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas's Weapon...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ~Zomg Kitty~, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like the name Aerial Blades, I mean, I don't think there's anything else more better to call them, as his power or element is Nothingness, right? If they were copying off Star Wars, they would've gotten sued xP.

2. jobokai Moogle Assistant

I agree with you they should be called some like nothings sorrow or nothing's light or any variation, instead of arieal blades...and hi everyone i just joined!!!!!!!!!!!

3. beezygee Gummi Ship Junkie

I dunno...I guess it's called Aerial Blade according to everyone else.
    But they're just a rip off from the almighty lightsaber.

4. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, they are called Aerial Blades according to the guide and all. In the end though, you can note that he does just extend his hands and the laser blades appear so I don't see them as much as a -weapon- as the other Org members had but more as a power he could use to form them out of his own spirit and they were connected to him. At first they did seem like 'lightsabers' to me, and to many others, but he just extends his hands and the beams form so they weren't really weapons but extensions to himself.

5. P Banned

Debatable. Other members summon their weapons. Saix for instance. Sora also can summon the keyblade, yet that is a weapon.

6. Reviarth Moogle Assistant

Ppl are saying that Aerial Blades arent a good name for Xemnases beam swords sure there not blades but I think its a pretty nice name, it doesnt need to be something special, its a nice name, though I'm willing to admit its a bit bland ^^;.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.