Xert Reports

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xert, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

I am the founder of the Organization. I made it to help loss nobodies find out what happened to them. It started well I collected what you know as Dusk then others. After awhile I found Xemnas. I told what had happened to him and then he helped me gather more Nobodies. He later betrayed me and you know the rest. So now I'm here posting this from my Gummi Ship on my way to the remains of The World That Never Was. I have all ready posted this in my intro but I made this for my story. I also can't spell well so feel free to help me edit.

Report One
    It has been 12 years scene Xemnas betrayed me. I have been hideing waiting for a keyblade master to kill him. I do not know if Xemnas is dead but I haven't heard about any Orgnization movements for months. I will arive in my Defence Gummi Ship apon entering The World That Never Was. Withen a few days.

Defence Gummi Ship Explanation
    It is a Gummi with Large Shields and Shells all around the Bridge, engins and the two Fire and Blizzard guns with with 2 Sonic Turbos

2. Rosey Chaser

Ummm.. >_> To make this an RP, you need to make it so that other people can JOIN, like as suggested in this thread.

PM we with quesitons

3. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Is there a story thead because I'm not sure where to put this

4. Rosey Chaser

Well if its a story that you are going to update, I can move it to the Creativity Corner, but if I do that, you might want to make your posts/chapters/updates a little longer ;3

5. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

That would be nice

6. Rosey Chaser

Okie Dokie then ^0^

~Moved to Creativity Corner~

Keep in mind that posts there DO count, so dont spam ;3

7. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Report 2

I have arrived at The World That Never Was. If I had a heart it would weep. The destructonhere is massive the damage from the battle between Xemnas and the Keyblade Master has almost destroyed my once great city. I asked the Nobodies if they knew who the victor of the fight was. Unforchanly they do not. My geuss would be that it was the Key Master because Xemnas has not retured.

Memory Skyscraper still stands and I plan to use it again as my headquarters. I have gathered up all of surviving nobodies in a sesction near the Skyscraper. So we can do better to defend ourselfs from the Heartless. I am inpressed the amount of Nobodies there are almost triple the amount I use to have.

The Nobodies have explained what has happend the past few years. Aparntly Xemnas brought Kingdom Hearts here and said it was the key to geting back our hearts. This news is shocking. So Xemnas Found a way to reverce the process in which we become Nobodies. I must wonder what elece he has dicovered. I desided that I will investagate the ruins of Organization XIII's casle to find more aof Xemans's findings.

8. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Report 3

Before I left for the ruins of the Castle the Nobodies were attaked by Heartless. There were 3 diffrent kinds of them small ones with antena some median size ones that went into the earth not as shadows but disaiperd then poped back up and attaked. And some larger ones with large swords. This is the first time I have seen Nobodies fight other than me and Xemnas. I must say I am inpressed. The Dancers work extremly well together on a single target but with multible targets they can only barely make it. Assassins are good fighters but when they are heavly weakend they self destruct. Samurais do great until they are stoped in there combos then they just sit there. Berserkers have one flaw they drop there hammers. Dusk have few problems exept they are confused easyly. Creepers are just weak. Dragoons are good fighters but there attaks can be used agest them. Snipers have lots of problems they move slowly and there attaks stop in midair. Gamblers can't even fight. Sorcerer are very powerful but they like to work alone.

My forces are strong but they have proplems.

After the fight I went to the ruins. Most of the computer records were destroyed but I did find out who the members of the Organization were. And apperntly one of them is still alive "Keys Of Destiny" Roxa. and a second headquarters Castle Oblivion. I will have to pay this place a vist.

When I returend a human formed Nobody was laying on the ground naked when he saw me he started asking questions. Where was he how did he get here and "who am I."

9. Luna561 Traverse Town Homebody

I like you reports. Hey can I got in you report?

10. Destined Working for WDW

i like it, only problem i can tell is there is alot of spelling errors. Maybe try proofreading before you post. Keep it up

11. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Report 4

I took the boy in and got him properly clothed. I began explaing that he was a Nobody and telling him how he got there. "but who am I," he asked me. "In time your memroies will return. Then you will know your name," Xert said. The boy had green hair and red eyes he looked about 16. Well I could always use more help.

I had gone through Xemnas writen records. Apperanly soom organization members had thought they actulay had feelings. But how could that be Nobodies lose there hearts they aren't replaced. But what if we do have feelings. Other than our nerves. That would be great. I will do further research.

12. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Report 5

I have captured a artifal Heartless's heart. I have made an examination of it. It possed almost not light at all. It wasn't as if the heart was made of nothing but darkness but rather the light had been removed. The Heartless must do this to gain more power. But where does this light go. I think it may go into Nobodies. I will examin a Nobody immeditly.

I have just finished the examination. I was right Nobodies posses the light half of the heart. But when the heartless remove the light they rip it apart thus when we are killed we fade. Heartless and Nobodies more alike than I thought now that my research in this suject is coplet I shall move on to my new intrest. The Cornerstones.

13. timeless Traverse Town Homebody

Please don't leave it there, it ruins what could be a very good story.

14. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

OMG some one actualy posted here other than me

15. timeless Traverse Town Homebody

So can you continue the plot then please?