Xert's Short stories

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xert, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

I have made a couple short stories that I am willing to share with you. I might make some into RPs. I will post them when I have the time.

The Darkest Castle

A Castle of black stone, graudgoyes every where. The moon is black absorbing light. The river besides the castle flows with blood. The ground around the castle... NO there is no ground only the dead bodies of the dead enemies to the lord of the castle. Iside the catle lies many creachers that feast on hearts. Rumored to still be beating as they ate them. The lord of the castle is crul and evil. But to his invited guest he is a gentalmen. He posins the minds of his guest so that they are loyal to him. He then reliaes them back into the world to do his biding. Many kingdoms and goverments have fallen beause of the castle's lord. Some say that he isn't human, that he is a demon dressed in black armor. Others say he is the devil himself. Many have tryed to march to the dark castle. But no army is ever seen again that dare march into that cured land. They say the lord canot be harmed by wepons. He knowns no pain. But he loves to cause it. If he ever captures you istead of killing you he will torchur you beyond even the worst pain. He goes into your mind and shows you your worst fears. In the end you will beg for death. So do you dare enter that cured land?

2. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

The Lady and The Tiger (my version of the ending)

Behind the door was the beutiful lady. But before the marrige could begin. The man ran past the lady and tryed to head out of the arena. The inside of the arena had cages and cages of tigers. The man had no time to wait for the king had alreay sent his men to find him. He ran around the inside of the arena practicly lost. He saw a light hopeing for an exit he ran to it. It had lead out side. There were large crowds and crowds of people around the arena. He walked through them bumping into every one along the way. He final made it out of the crowd and headed to the city gates. The town was quiet deathly quiet. The quiet that you can hear a sound on the eage of your ears that isn't even there. The sound of scilence. He walked slowly. He was scared he didn't know why. He saw a shadow dart behind a corner. He tryed to confince himself it was an animal. He walked on and looked behind the corner. He saw a small squrill. with a sigh of relief he began to walk again. He heard a twang of a bow. he ducked an arrow flew just above him. All of a sudden arrows began flying at him from all directions. He made a ran for it. An arrow hit him in the arm. he kept running. An arrow hit him behind the knee he fell down. he tryed to get up but this time an arrow struck him in the head ending his life. Weeks pasted and the Princess could not bear to be with out her lover. She went to the arena and opened on of the tiger cages ending her life aswell. The king mourned for her passing and did not care for his kingdom any more. Evently he died of a broken heart. The kingdom fell apart with crime and war. All because of love.

3. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

The Battle After the War

It is October 1945 a month after the Japan’s surrender in Russian frozen wastelands.
    â€So cold,†Mich said.
    “Why are we here?†Dan asked.
    “I already told you were investigating the rumor of a German base,†Melsa replied annoyed.
    â€Does ‘rumor’ mean anything to the commanders,†Dan asked rudely.
    †I see something!†Mich exclaimed excitedly.
    “How many times do I have to tell you trees don’t count as a base,†Black Hawk said annoyed.
    “Stop the tank,†Kyle said,â€shh.â€
    â€What is it now,†Alons asked him.
    “I heard a M42,†Kyle replied.
    “Soldier go take a look,†order Black Hawk.
    â€Yes sir,†replied the soldier,†it looks…†A gun fired. The soldier was shot dead. “It sounded like a rife but the range was too far,†Kyle said.
    “They could be making new weapons,†said Bison.
    “Then they might have anti-armors,†excelled Blosan.
    “Then we’ll have to be careful. Keep driving,†Black Hawk ordered.
    “Yes sir,†Peterson said nervously.
    “Comrade, you have my permission to leave and fix the tank,†Melsa said encouragingly. When they made it into the base the battle begun 15 soldiers died and so did Blosan.
    “Alright everyone split up and look for supplies,†Black Hawk ordered.
    When they came back, they had found little supplies. When one group went to the last building, no one came back. They kept sending troops in until there were only a few left. They decided to send Bison into the building. He came out and said, “Poison flow…†Then he dropped dead. Melsa ran up to him.
    “He’s dead, “. She smelled him. “It’s pollen from a plant.â€
    “What do we tell the people back home?†asked Alons.
    “We tell them we fought a hundred or more Germans,†answered Kyle.
    “How do we get back? If we take the tank we’ll freeze, take a truck and the wind will blow us over,†said Tom.
    “Hey comrades, how about a plane?†Melsa asked.
    “I don’t think any of us can fly a plane,†Alons told them.
    “Why do you think they call me Black Hawk?†Black Hawk questioned, sarcastically.
    “Well, I guess weâ€re going home,†Dan said.

Sixty soldiers go in, eight come back. Never to tell what truly happened.

yeah I made this back in 5 th grade so it isn't very good so don't be to brutal

4. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Valentine Part I

I walk through this empty hall full of people. I look at all the happy coples. But I am alone there are so many lovely girls in this school but every last one of them rejected me. There are 3 girls who I think I have a decent shot at but I don't know how they feel about me. I chose one of them to send my Valentine days card to I wrote:
    In my eyes you are not Hot or cute.
    In my eyes you are beutiful and intellagent.

I sent it anonymously. I want to see how she reacts to it then tell her it was me who sent it.

5. Wacko Twilight Town Denizen

awwwww..... :glomp: That was so nice.... Even though..... BAH! It was adorable!

6. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Valentine Part II

I saw how she reacted when she got it. She liked it. But I got scared and didn't tell her.
    The next day I saw her exboyfriend. He walks up to her and tells her he sent it. I became angrey.
    That night I layed in my bed and cried I had loss my chance. There would be no way to get her now.

7. Wacko Twilight Town Denizen

Aw... That's the saddest story I ever read....

8. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Valentine Part III

I woke up the next morning with an idea. I would walk up to her and say exacly what I wrote. How could it go wrong. So I walked into the Empty building full of people and looked for her. I saw her I began gettig nervous. What if she doesn't feel the same way what if... NO! it has to work! It has to. I walked up to her and said:

She looked at me and said...

9. Wacko Twilight Town Denizen

Oh noes! What did she say?! I must know! >.>....

10. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Valentine final part

"Get away from me you stalker!" She yelled she ran away.
    I didn't go after her I knew it would be no use. After that event not a single person will talk to me. I don't think love is ment for me. Only sadness and rejection will have me. I always look at suside as a way out but it wouldn't do any thing for me. My exsitance is cured it aways has been it always will be. There is no esape

11. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Valentime full version

I walk through this empty hall full of people. I look at all the happy coples. But I am alone there are so many lovely girls in this school but every last one of them rejected me. There are 3 girls who I think I have a decent shot at but I don't know how they feel about me. I chose one of them to send my Valentine days card to I wrote:

I sent it anonymously. I want to see how she reacts to it then tell her it was me who sent it.

I saw how she reacted when she got it. She liked it. But I got scared and didn't tell her.
    The next day I saw her exboyfriend. He walks up to her and tells her he sent it. I became angrey.
    That night I layed in my bed and cried I had loss my chance. There would be no way to get her now.

I woke up the next morning with an idea. I would walk up to her and say exacly what I wrote. How could it go wrong. So I walked into the Empty building full of people and looked for her. I saw her I began gettig nervous. What if she doesn't feel the same way what if... NO! it has to work! It has to. I walked up to her and said:

She looked at me and said...

"Get away from me you stalker!" She yelled she ran away.
    I didn't go after her I knew it would be no use. After that event not a single person will talk to me. I don't think love is ment for me. Only sadness and rejection will have me. I always look at suside as a way out but it wouldn't do any thing for me. My exsitance is cured it aways has been it always will be. There is no esape

12. Wacko Twilight Town Denizen

Honestly, you're not the only one who can't find love. Of every single one of my friends, love'll never come my way and yet I"m happy without it. It's unimportant to me.

13. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Tale of Nasele Part 1

A Lady walked around her fathers castle. her name was Nasle she had short blue hair and peircing violet eyes. She wore a green circlet around her head. It was a family heirloom given to the eldest daughter of the houce of Moreia. She wore a pale green dress.
    She had heard that her father had been challanged to a friendly duel. Nasele did not want to miss her fathers victory. She step onto the grass of the court yard. Then looked at her father. He was wereing steel armor with no helmet and the familys lance. The lance was long and had a sort of Trident tip on it.
    She then looked at the challanger. He wore white clothing and a hood to cover his face. Every part of him had white. Nasle thought it was odd. He had two strange looking blades. The likes of which Nasele had never saw. They looked like scimtars execept they were more curved and he held them backwards. The tips of the blade almost touched his sholders.
    "Are you sure you don't want a 'real' sword," Nasele's father asked.
    "These swords are just as real as your Lance," The man said.
    The Man bowed. Nasele's father returned the bow.
    Both men stood at the ready. Nether moved. Each man waited for the other to strike.
    They stood faceing each other for two minets. Nasele's father made the first move.
    He thrusted his lance forward at the man. The man in white rolled under the lance and kicked Nasle's father. Nasele's father stumbled back. The man did a back flip off the ground and landed on his feet. He ran foward. He attacked with both blades virticly at Nasele's father. Nasle's father put his lance in frount of him to block. The blades went over the lance the sound of steel hiting was heard. The man in white's blades crossed over each other. Then like a crab grabing a twig, the man traped the lance between his blades. Then yanked it out of Nasele's father's hands. Then but his blades by Nasele's father's neck as if he would cut of his head.
    Nasele stood in shock no one had ever defeted her father in a duel. Both men shook hands. They were both gentle men. Not being rude about wining. Not complaining about loseing. All they did was agnolage each others skill.

14. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Tale of Nasele part 2

The Man in white left Nasele’s father went to have his armor removed. Nasle caught up with him.
    “You loss for once,†Nasele said.
    “Only because I knew not his style,†he replied.
    Nasele sighed, Lying to your self won’t help, she thought.
    “So are you marrying me off to him,†Nasele asked.
    “No he was just a traveler who came to challenge me not marry you,†her father said.
    “Tomorrow I will be old enough to chose my own husband,†Nasele said proudly.
    “And to finally be able to make a wish on the circlet,†her father added.
    It was an old family tradion that on the 18th birthday a women could make a wish on the circlet and it would come true.
    “Yes tomorrow will be a great day,†Nasle said happily.

The Next day came.

Nasele was walking down the castle hall in her new Blue dress. Her father had left it for her in her room as an early present. She was going to thank him. She reached the door to her fathers study. She put both hands on the handle and pulled. The door opened.

What she saw changed her life forever.

Her father was on the floor dead with several slash marks in his chest.
    “FATHER,†Nasele yelled. She ran up to the body and fell to her knees. She cried softly. She brought her head up and saw the man in white with the family lance on his back and stuffing things into a bag.
    Naseles sadness was replaced by anger and rage. She grabbed the dagger from her fathers belt and yelled, “DIE!†She threw the dagger at the man. The turned and moved. The dagger cut the strap holding the lance on his back. The man ran to the window and jumped out of hit breaking through the glass with a crash.
    Nasele ran to the window and was unable to jump after him. She turned to see her fathers dead body and began to cry again.

15. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

The Commander looked at his new troops. There just a bunch of rookies, he thought, sending them to Earth would be suicide.

The year is after Space Colony 175. A long war has been waged between the Earth Sphere Alliance and the United Space Colonies. Both sides have been unable to make a large impact on there enemies home front.
    The Space Colonies with there Taurus, space based mechs built for speed and accuracy equipped with beam rifles. The Taurus have been successful at defending the colonies. But because they were designed for zero gravity and open space, not land and gravity. They are unsuccessful ageist the alliance’s Aries, flight based mechs that can obtain jet like speeds, they have gun on there small wings, a beam rifle in there arms and rockets on there backs. Also the Leos, ground based mechs usually equipped with a gun and duel beam cannons on there shoulders. And finally the Alliances Scorpios, tank like mechs with beam cannons with barrels for accuracy and instead of arms they have large gatling guns. Both sides are equally matched in there home front.
    That was until the Colonies captured Quito in South America. With there new mechs the Gundum, mechs made of Gundaim alloy twice the strength of any thing found on Earth only found on a few asteroids. The Gundums were built for space and Earth. So far they only had two and pilots died in the cotpits.
    001 other wise known as “Angel Wings” has advance thrusters and wings, a beam rifle/cannon a beam saber and had two guns in its head. The 002 other wise known as “Bullets” has a large gatling gun for a left arm which could be removed when it runs out of ammo, its chest can open up to reveal two more gatling guns, its right arm had an extendable blade to use for close combat and like 001 it has guns on it’s head.

The commander began explain the enemy mechs.

16. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Tale of Nasele Part 3

Eventually some one heard Nasele’s crying. The servant ran into the study and saw Nasele and her father. The servant gasped, “Lady Nasele what happened?â€
    “A thief killed my father,†Nasele cried.
    “What did he take,†he asked.
    “That’s not important,†Nasele yelled in anger. She ran out of the study crying and into her room.
    News of Nasele’s father’s death spread. Nasele was no longer sad about her father’s death. Her sadness was replaced with rage and a hunger for revenge. She made her wish on the circlet, “I wish that the man who killed my father dies at my hands.â€
    Nasele knew she had to go find this thief. She got her father’s armor, a black horse and the family lance. She left the castle and her father’s domain.
    Nasele made her way to Rome. She found out that the thief’s name was Leonardo or Leo. He was also part of an organization called the “Wings of Freedom.†She heard that he was heading to Spain. Nasele followed there only to find out he had left to Portugal. She went there and found that he went to Wales. There was a village of Calvinist that may have been harboring Leo.
    Nasele found the man in charge and questioned him, “Where is Leonardo.â€
    “I’m not sure who you’re talking about,†the man said.
    “Leonardo the thief,†Nasele yelled.
    “I think you should leave,†the man said.
    Nasele stabbed a dagger in a table then pulled it out, “tell me before I run this dagger through your neck.â€
    “God will punish you for your sins,†the man said.
    Nasele had in she stabbed the man in the chest. She went from home to home searching for Leonardo. He wasn’t there. She was about to leave the village when he saw a man in white standing on a tree branch. Nasele knew it was Leonardo. She took the lance off her back and walked slowly to the tree.

I know I changed her name I plan to chage it on all of the others

17. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Tale of Nasele part 4

Leonardo saw her and recognized her. He jumped down from the branch. “You women and you grudges,†he joked.
    “So you laugh at death,†Nasele said angry.
    “Death no an angry little girl yes,†Leo said.
    Nasele anger got the best of her. She swung the lance from the left at him. Leo took out his blades and blocked with ease.
    “You lack any skill,†Leo said, “tell me how did you plan to beat me?â€
    Nasele charged forward with the lance. Leo stood there not doing any thing until the last second. He turned his body the right slightly. The lance went through the tree.
    “Plenty of power but no control,†Leo taunted.
    Nasele grabbed a dagger from her belt and tried to stab Leonardo. Leo blocked with his blade, and then kicked Nasele to the ground. Nasele struggled to get up. Leo walked up to her head.
    “Fight me when you’re ready next time,†Leo said. He kicked her in the head. Nasele loss conscious.

18. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Tale of Nasele Part 5

Nasele woke with a throbbing pain in her head. She had been striped of her armor and was wearing a brown tunic with brown leather pants. She had been wearing these cloths under her armor. She looked to her left and saw a man dressed in black, with a coat long pants and boots. He also had a pointy hat and metal gloves.
    His head was down his attention on the fire. He was moving around the wood with a stick. He looked up and said, “Your up.â€
    Nasele gasped the man had red eyes and grey hair but he wasn’t old he looked to be Nasele’s age.
    “Sorry about the eyes. I’m not a demon. It’s just an experiment gone wrong. So is the hair,†he said hoping not to scare her, “my name is Sayras.â€
    “Nasele,†she said. She crept staring at her eyes.
    Sayras ignored it, “I saw your fight with Leo.â€
    “Are you after him to,†Nasele asked.
    “No but he is an enemy of mine,†Sayras said.
    Nasele was confused, “if he’s your enemy-“
    “Just because he’s my enemy doesn’t mean I’m tracking him down,†Sayras said cutting her off.
    “Did you see where he was going,†Nasele asked.
    “He’s going to Paris,†Sayras said.
    “Wait, how do you know that,†Nasele asked him.
    “He always comes here before going to Paris,†Sayras told her.
    “Then that is where I need to be,†Nasele said.
    “How long have you been tracking Leo,†Sayras asked.
    “A few months now,†Nasele said.
    “Then you must know by now, he’s part of The Wings of Freedom,†Sayras said.
    “Yes. What’s your point,†Nasele asked.
    “The Wings of Freedom’s headquarters is in Paris,†Sayras said, “you go there you’ll be killed.â€
    Nasele was quiet. Thinking. Finally she asked, “How do you know Leonardo?â€
    “I’m part of an organization called Light’s Shadow. An enemy of the wings of freedom,†Sayras explained, “if you joined us we could teach you how to use that,†pointed to her lance, “and you could find more information on Leonardo.â€
    “Well then where is Light’s Shadow’s headquarters,†Nasele asked.
    “London,†Sayras said.

19. Chevalier Crystal Princess

uuummm, that story sounds like, somewhat resembles soulcalibur a bit.....

btw, your stories are really good, but they lack something

but i dont know what it is, i know its something small, but.....
    good job.....

20. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Tale of Nasele part 6

Nasele began to pack her armor onto her hource. The sound of clinking metal caught Sayras's attion, "It's not made for you is it?"
    "Huh," Nasele said confused.
    "The Armor," Sayras explained to her.
    "Oh, no it was my father's," Nasele said sadly.
    "You stole it from your father," Sayras asked.
    "NO," Nasele shouted rather offended, "he died recntly."
    "oh, I'm sorry," Sayras said.
    Nasele sighed, "thats why I'm after Leonardo."
    "Strange," Sayras said to himself.
    "What?" Nasele asked.
    "I haven't known Leo to kill if he's just stealing," Sayras got on his horce, "he was just stealing."
    "yes he took some gold and tried to get my father's lance," Nasele said as she pulled herself onto her horce.
    The two rode side by side at a slow pace.
    "So most likely Leonardo was already takeing the gold and your fatther walked in on him," Sayras began, "and to avoid being detected to early he killed him."
    Nasele visualised the seen that Sayras had given her. It made her angry, "that damned coward."
    Sayras and Nasele contied in siclence. Nasele thought abought what Sayras had said. Then she had a thought, "Sayras, how do you know Leonardo?"
    "He use to be part of Light's Shadow. I taught him how to make bombs and smoke pellets. You see the Wings of Freedom use to be part of Light's Shadow. Zaes, current leader of Light's Shadow, was head of the feild divishon or the shadow divishon this group wore all black. Neo, leader of the Wings of freedom, was head of the research divishon or the light divishon this group wore all white. There was a disagreement between Zaes and Neo, " Sayras said.
    "What was the dissagrement," Nasele asked.
    "Well, Zaes belives that world goverment should be one main ruler over all the contries. While the contries still have there own goverments they have to answer to this one ruler and if anoughter contry starts a war this ruler will bring the other contries armies together to fight them," Sayras explaied.
    "And Neo's," Nasele asked.
    "Ummmm, I don't know," Sayras said.
    "What's that," Nasele pointed to something in the distsnce.
    "London," Sayras said, "Come on."
    The two picked up the pace and rode into London.