Kingdom Hearts II Xigbar isn't cool? As if.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by BaseSebastian, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DH531 Destiny Islands Resident

i liked xigbar because of the way he talks and the phrses he says lol
    but he was quite hard when i tried to rush through the game >.>

2. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

Zigbar's not my favourite Org. member, but he's not the worst either. If it wasn't for him spying on Xemnas in Final Mix +, we would have missed out on some valuable info!

I do hate the boss fight with him, however. It's easy up to the end, when he starts spamming that attack where he's invincible and keeps shooting you. -.- and you hardly get a chance to attack him. And he does it so often that your MP doesn't have time to charge. So you have to use up all your items. Then you eventually run out and you die. For the fifth time.

So yeah, I really hate the battle with Xigbar.

But he's a good character. A lot better than some Org. members... (*cough*Xemnas/Luxord*cough*)

3. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

They kept bashing about the stupid stuff.
    Like, he probably got those scars shaving, that because he fought upside he must be brain dead or something, and, yes, the whole "pirate" isue....

Yes....it is me...>>...<<....does it matter if it's me or not....?

No you didn'! YOU DID NOT JUST BAD-TALK LUXORD!!
    XD
    I say that because Lux is my favorite Org member, and Xig's, like, in the top 5.

What is the deal with him being a pirate?! 0.0
    Germans wore eyepatches to make them look like tough Nazis during WWII,
    they weren't pirates.
    "I must say, they're making us real pirates look like proper gents!"
    (KH II referance..xD)

But seriously, he talks like a surfer...
    What pirate talks like a surfer, for goodness-snakes.
    I'm not downing you,
    It's just I don't see the whole big thing where Xigbar's a "pirate"...>>...<<...<.>

4. Repliku Chaser

I never thought of him as a pirate but more a soldier that lost his eye in combat of some sort, but that's just me. A lot of people relate eye patches to pirates. My favorite line of his is "Clever little sneak" when he's fighting. It cracks me up. Also the fact he has to actually reload in the battle was amusing.

5. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

Xigbar isn't awesome or cool? Who ever spawned that question certainly deserves to get the Blaster shot to the face.
    But that's beside my point.

Xigbar actually is considered one of my favorite Organization members in the game. In fact, I used to save a bunch of files to fight him because he would probably be one of the most entertaining boss fights throughout my entire experience with the franchise.
    Not to mention, his voice is unlike all the others. And I bet if there was someone like Xigbar in real life, everyone would love his personality, his looks, and pretty much everything about him.
    Plus, who doesn't love that scar on his eye? That just makes Xigbar so much more of a bada$s due to his scar. It certainly is a battlescar, which proves that he must have undergoed some serious ownage, or simply had a troublesome childhood. Never know.

Well, that's my opinion. Haha, pretty lengthy, no?

6. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Xigbar is...
    well,
    as I've said before, I've seen cooler...I mean, if you get past the guns and the fighting style, hes just an old guy with a surfer accent. He looks older than Xemnas even...
    Hes really old...
    Guns are probably the only weapons he can use, because if he swings anything his arms would fall off...

7. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Haha, the association with pirates and eyepatches is so stereotypical. I agree with Repliku; I've always seen his eyepatch (not to mention the scars) as indicators that he is a real fighter, if it isn't obvious enough when you battle him. It also gives him a little mystery, because then you get to imagine how exactly he recieved these injuries. You can think of it in a comical way if you're goofing off, like he tripped while running with scissors or something, but if I'm seriously going to guess, I'd say he lost his eye in some major battle.

8. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

In my opinion Xigbar is a funny guy, he made me laugh a few times in KH which many characters (including Sora) failed to do.... To tell you the truth, his fight confused me... i kept getting lost... so yeah it was harder for me... then again what do you expect its the end of the game but yeah

9. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Most awesome Org member there ever was. >:3 If I were to get killed off/turned heartless/turned Dusk, it'd be by his hand. Anything else would be an insult.

To be honest, he's the guy that interests me the most. The way he always behaves so confident, and taunts you with tiny hints about the bigger unknown picture... He is indeed an extremly mysterious character, in both past and present events. Xaldin may have been in charge of turning the Beast into a heartless *which he almost succeeded, almost* - Xigbar took down a DRAGON. Does this make him a dangerous sniper or what? And someone also mentioned him being able to find out valuable information about Xemnas - prooves he has the skills to infiltrate/spy as well.

Lol, Xigbar a pirate? If anything I'd assosciate Luxord with one.

10. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Hmm...well, I like Xigbar. He's my...5th favorite member, I think. (1st: Demyx 2nd:Axel 3rd:Zexy 4th: Marly) But I think he's seriously awesome. I mean, he talks like a surfer; he probably annoyed the crap out of everyone in Castle Oblivion just for the heck of it (which is awesome :3); and one of his favorite pasttimes seems to be annoying the crap out of teenaged heroes who need a better sense of humor (*cough* Sora *cough cough). And he has awesome sniper GUNS!!!! I wanna gun.

In all seriousness, though, I think he's really cool because there's more to him than he lets on. I mean, the guy was one of Ansem the Wise's favorite/best apprentices, so he must be really smart! But, the dude also likes to have a good time, and if you get him mad, he'll shoot you. How awesome is that?

As for his scar and eyepatch, I think of one of two things happening: Situation 1: Awesome epic battle with a huge Heartless or something along that caliber. (Ha! Caliber...gun joke...you know you're lol-ing) Situation 2: Eye=messing with one of Even's experiments. It blew up and he lost his eye. Scar=he bothered Xaldin in the kitchen.

Dude...Xigbar pwns.

[​IMG]

11. Twilight~Flames Moogle Assistant

Xigbar is awesome! *laughs* He cracks me up. I love him. XD My favorite quote by him is,
    "Have you been a good boy?" LOL!

12. Axelrific Banned

Xigbar, indeed his voice is like a surfer (for his age of the 40s doesn't fit) but his still cool.

13. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'd say he's alright in my opinion because i don't like his look and his voice but his fighting style is pretty kool

WOOP

14. Axelrific Banned

Y'know, his fighting style could've looked better if it was like Wisdom Form.

15. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

He's the most awesomest of awesome land. He is awesome. He has snipers!! Thats not likely in a disney game.
    He fights upside down!
    And mocks you all the way.
    Please don't snipe me...

16. Styx That's me inside your head.

I like him and his "surfer dude" language. What makes him even cooler is his age.
    I hope he gets a good amount of quality lines in 358/2 Days.
    :D

17. Juicy Chaser

This thread got necro bumped O: O: O:

Hmm well I think Xigbar is pretty awesome. Even though he sounds like a piratey-english-surfer something or other xD

18. Virtuoso Gummi Ship Junkie

He is cool for his personality and attitude since it's unike such a high ranked person to act like that, which is awesome by the way. :D
    I also like his weapon.

19. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I don't find Xigbar that bad. Everybody has their own opinions anyhow.

20. Styx That's me inside your head.

I would like to mention though that he's got the most horrible name in the Organization.
    By a mile. XIG-BAR? What the hell? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.