Kingdom Hearts II Xigbar isn't cool? As if.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by BaseSebastian, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fansara Merlin's Housekeeper

I love Xiggy. : D He's got the coolest accent (aside from Luxord -cough-) and he wears an EYE-PATCH, which is epic win in my books.

2. santa_sora Merlin's Housekeeper

zigbar is amazingly cool hes got guns
    you cant get any cooler than that
    plus he could kill sora only if sora wasnt beter

3. Scott Pilgrim Banned

He's hilarious and cool at the same time. He kinda reminds me of a surfer kind of guy. You know what I mean? I always wondered how he got his scars. Maybe he pissed off one of the Organization members with his attitude. :]

4. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

He's like "Oh, I'm so cool cause i can walk upside down. HA." You know can really bumb someone's self-estem!!!!

5. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm amazed how his blood doesn't rush to his head. I woulda passed out by now o.O. But yah, he's one of my fav's in org. XIII....Besides Roxas nad Marluxia lol.

6. The Lone Wanderer Twilight Town Denizen

Xigbar is one of my favorite members. Hes a pirate afterall. I also love his weapon and fighting style. I really wanna buy a DS just for 358/2 days...

7. Fellangel Bichael May

He is a cool org member, but a hard one to defeat XPP

8. Starrodkirby86 Moogle Assistant

Xigbar is a great member...for only one reason; it was his battle that has given me the Final Form of Sora! Yes, that is such a corny reason, but I definitely have to give my thanks to Xiggy...

9. xaldin999 Merlin's Housekeeper

I think xigbar is the coolest member of organization XII. Why? Because:

1. He is the hardest enemy that I have face because to read his attacks is fairly hard and to dodge his ultimate attack was sooooo difficult!!! Even dodging xemnas attack was more easy to dodge than xigbar's.

2. When he doing snipe, his targeting skill was vary good! I mean, you know..., even when we using Valor form sora to run, it looks like impossible for us to got away... (even the result was xigbar hitted by his own attacks because sora return them... ^^)

3. His face have lot of scars, making him looks vary cool!!!

10. bahamut Merlin's Housekeeper

Xigbar... I hate and love him at the same time. the only organization member that I had a h ard time with in proud mode... that only makes him cooler for me, though!

11. Emma Wemma Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, Xigbar is pretty awesome, love the eye patch - he should have been in Part Royal instead of Luxord

12. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

Xigbar is pretty cool. He's maybe my 4th favorite behind Zexion, Demyx, and Roxas. He has one of the coolest weapons that's for sure. I don't know why people say he isn't cool, he's way cooler than Vexen lol

13. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I don't like Xigbar at all,he sounds like a *****.

14. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Xiggy's ok and all, the way he talks, and his weapons and stuff, but he's a real pain in the ass!

First of all, he's always repeating himself with stuff like "Little Sneak". Plus, he's incredibly CHEAP!

When you practicly have no HP left, he does that one attack where you have to dodge all of those lasers that he shoots, drive into valor form, but then die anyway.

His attitudes ok, but he struck me as kinda annoying.

15. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

Xigbar is okay. He's not one of my favorite members, but I certainly don't hate him or anything like that. He just never really struck me as that interesting a character, and he did get slightly annoying after a while.

16. Finale Wannabe Nobody

xigbar is cool, at least he can hit the target {cough cough axel cough cough]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.