XIII Six Flags

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 2Foxxie4U, Apr 13, 2007.

1. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Another amazing story from an absolutely brilliant writer! You've gotta get some serious publicity outta these stories. They're so freakin hilarious!

SKITTLES!!! CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tee hee.

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

Thank you! =3 It is my goal in life to make people laugh! >D

Looks like I'm doin' a good job, eh? XD;

*brick'd*

OW! X.x;

3. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

*turning navy blue laughing*I can't,I can't breath!*starts turning purple*I need,I need WATER!*contnues laughter*

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

:D

Thanks, guys! ^-^ You are the reason I keep on writing!

*huggles everybody who liked* ^-^

5. Another Merlin's Housekeeper

ROFL. I can't wait for part two to come out ^^
    I think I woke up everyone in my house after reading the Chargin' mah lazurrr part xDDD

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

That was my favorite part! XDDDDDD

*high fives you* Thanks fer likin'! XDDDDD

7. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

*turning a light pin*somebody call the paramedics or something!
    Demyx:*silently counts down*Dance water Dance!*drenches me in water*
    *coughs*DEMYX!

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

*smashes you in the face with a club* Is THAT better? =D

9. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

Xemnas AND Saix gone hyper?! :eek:

That was too funny *falls over dead from laughing too much*
    DA TOILET STORE!

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I KNOW!!!! :eek:

TEH HORROR!!!!!! DX

XD anyways, thanks for liking! It was fun to make. =3

*gets cracking on part 2 *

11. AkuseruVIII Banned

I just went to Six Flags for a physics trip and when i went on Superman I seriously considered yelling "SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA" in honor of your story. I however didn't, it just wouldn't make sense to anyone else. but anyways they must ride superman 3 times and wait 2 hours for batwing
    and get locked in the park like me.

12. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XIII Six Flags (Part 2)

Yeah, I lied. XD I said that my computer crashed... Which, actually, it did. ._.; BUT, my mom told me that it was probably gonna crash ahead of time, and I had enough time to by a hard drive ( FOR 100 FRINKIN' BUCKS! @_@; *is broke beyond all hope now* ) and moved my files on there.

So, yeah... I have, about, 4 new updates for ya'll... This is the first.

This fanfic is dedicated to my awesome English teacher who is moving to another school, because, without her, there'd be no fanfics.

I'll miss ya Miss B.! TT^TT

Continued from this...
    2Foxxie4U's Irrelevant \ Sleep Deprived Productions~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"XIII Six Flags" ( Continued... )

Xemnas’s eye twitched as he rubbed his bright red cheek tenderly. There was a dark red hand imprint in the middle of it. Saix was beside him, groaning and holding his head. Everybody was standing around the two, giggling.

Xemnas sighed, and muttered, “Thank you, Larxene…â€
    Larxene grinned, patting her hands together. “Anytime, Superior… Anytime.â€
    Demyx snickered. “That was so hilarious! Hey, Xiggy!†He grinned at the Freeshooter. “Remember this? ‘Darkness is sweeeeeeet, and cuuuuuddly, and niiiiiiiice, and fluff—’â€
    “ENOUGH, Number IX.†Xemnas snapped.
    “Rawr. Somebody got up on the wrong side of Kingdom Hearts today,†Marluxia teased.
    “Well, technically, he’s a Nobody…†Zexion said. “So, it would be more like—â€
    “SHUT UP!!!!†Xemnas shouted.

Dead silence for a moment.

Saix groaned again, breaking the silence. “My heeeeeead…†he whined.
    Roxas smirked. “Looks like SOMEONE ate too much sugar…†he sang.
    “Yes… That AND the added bonus of you whacking me on the head with your accursed Keyblade so many times…†Saix growled.
    “And THAT is free of charge!â€
    “Whatever… I don’t want to hear anything about sweets the rest of the day…â€

Axel sighed, crossing his arms impatiently. “Alright, is everyone sane again?†Without waiting for an answer, he snapped, “Yes? Good. Now, let’s get this show on the road.â€
    Xemnas nodded. “Yes, Number VIII is right. We should get going now.â€

They all nodded, and started walking further into the park.

Xigbar grinned and whispered something to Axel, Demyx, and Roxas, giving a few evil glances in Saix’s direction. They all looked at each other, grinning. Then Xigbar started singing a song…
    “Who can take a rainbow…?â€
    “Who can take a rainbow?†Axel, Demyx, and Roxas sang behind him.
    “Wrap it in a sigh!â€
    “Wrap it in a sigh!â€
    “Soak it in the sun and make a groo-vy lemon pie? The Candy Man!
    “The Candy Man!â€
    “The Candy Man can!â€
    “The Candy Man can!â€
    “The Candy Man can, 'cause he mixes it with love, and makes the world taste good!â€
    “Makes the world taste good!â€

Everyone started snickering, and casting glances at Saix. The Berserker was glaring at the ground, his eye twitching slightly. But he didn’t say a word. Xigbar took this as a sign of surrender, and grinned. Then, he started singing even LOUDER…
    “OH, WHO CAN TAKE TO-MAR-ROW…!â€

“Who can take tomorrow…?!†The trio glanced at each other, confused about how loud Xigbar was singing, then shrugged, and sang loud with him.
    “DIP IT IN A DREAM!â€
    “DIP IT IN A DREAM!â€
    “SEP-AR-ATE THE SOR-ROW AND COL-LECT UP ALL THE CREAM?! THE CAN-DY MAAAAAAN!â€
    “THE CANDY MAN!â€
    OH, THE CANDY M—â€

Saix whipped around, glaring at them. “That’ll be quite enough, Mister X, to the I, to the G, G—â€
    “Okay, I’ll stop!†Xigbar said quickly; then he stared at the ground, silently.

Everyone laughed at this. Marluxia giggled, “Xigbar, you’re such a doo—AGH!â€
    Vexen plowed into him. “Oops, pardon me…†he murmured, burying his face further in the magazine.
    Marluxia growled as he stumbled backwards. “Stupid Vexen… If I had MY way, I’d—â€
    “What would you do?!†Xaldin cut in, laughing. “Sprinkle him with FLOWER PETALS to death?!â€
    Marluxia narrowed his eyes, glaring at Xaldin. “I’ll have you know that I—â€
    Snickering, Xaldin snatched away Marly’s hat.
    “HEY!†Marluxia shouted. “GIVE IT BACK! That’s my favorite hat!â€
    “Oh yes…†Xaldin taunted. He plopped the flowery hat on-top of his head, and shouted, “FEAR MAH HAT, NOOBS, FOR IT IS MANLY!!!!†He even did some of those body-builder type poses to further deride Marluxia.
    Marluxia growled, summoning his scythe. “Why, you…!â€

Xemnas saw this, and immediately screamed, “NUMBER XI!!! Put that thing away! Are you trying to get us kicked out?!â€
    Axel blinked. “I’m not sure if that sounded worse WITH an innuendo… or without.â€

Marluxia glanced at Xemnas, pouted, and dismissed his scythe, looking up at his beloved hat. Suddenly, he began jumping, and trying to grab it from Xaldin’s head. “Ugh…! Ughn…! Give it BACK!†He screamed.
    Xaldin cackled evilly, as he grabbed the hat and held it up beyond reach. “C’mon, Flower Boy! You can get it! Jump for it!†he taunted.
    “THIS IS NOT FUNNY, YA HEAR ME?! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!!â€
    “Then how come I’m laughing so hard?! BWAH HAHAHAHA!!!!!â€

Everyone turned away and began acting as if nothing was happening. They might as well have – Xaldin was the second-tallest of the whole Organization. It would be pretty pointless for anyone besides Lex to even try to get the hat from Xaldin, and… well… let’s just say that Marluxia had called Lexaeus “Loghead†a few times too many.

Vexen started to fan himself with his magazine. “GOD, why does it have to be so HOT today…?†he complained.
    Axel stared at him. “Dude… It’s about 75 degrees out! Chill!â€
    Vexen rolled his eyes. “I swear, Axel… You’ll be the death of me…â€
    Axel smiled innocently.

Saix glanced back at Xemnas. “So… what now…?â€
    “Ooh! Ooh! I know! Let’s go ride THAT!†Xigbar shouted, pointing to a ride that read, “Dahlonega Mine Trainâ€.

Marluxia finally managed to snatch the hat away from Xaldin. He huffed angrily at the bigger man, who just shrugged and grinned evilly. He gave him an icy glare, then marched off towards the ride. “Fine by me…†he grumbled.

Everyone snickered, slightly, and followed him.

A few minutes later, the ride came back to the beginning, and they could get on.

Xigbar plopped down in the first row. “Woot! Front row seats, biznotches!†he shouted, laughing.
    Luxord grinned and ran up to sit by the Freeshooter, but he was quickly shoved out of the way by Demyx. “SHOTGUN!†the Waterboy laughed.
    “HEY!†Luxord protested. “I WAS ABOUT TO SIT THERE!â€
    “You snooze, you loose!†Demyx replied, giggling.
    Luxord gave a low growl. He looked like he was gonna jump down there and strangle Demyx himself. “Why, you—!â€
    “Don’t worry, Lux!†Xaldin said, slapping the blonde hard on the back. “You can sit with ME in the second row! It’ll be just as fun.â€
    Luxord sighed, rolling his eyes. “Oh, joy…†he grumbled, trailing after Xaldin.

Axel jumped in the seat behind Xaldin and Luxord. “I CALL DIBS ON AXEL!†Roxas shouted, jumping in next to him. The two slapped each other high-fives, grinning.
    “I call dibs on the Superior!†Saix, of course. The both plopped down together in the nearest seat.
    “I wanna sit with Marly!†Larxene shouted, plopping down to the pink-haired Assassin.
    Zexion glanced around, and silently sat down in the second-from-last seat. Vexen glanced up. “Uh… I call a seat with Lex—â€
    “Nope. I ain’t ridin’ that thing,†Lexaeus stated, crossing his arms.

Everyone looked up at him, surprised. “Aw, c’mon, Lexxy…!†they started to beg.
    He shook his head. “I told you before I don’t like rollercoasters. I’m staying right here.â€
    Zexion glanced over. “Guess that means you’re sitting with me, Vexen,†he stated.
    Vexen shrugged, and sat down beside him, still looking at the magazine.

Zexion stared at him. After a while, he gave a devious smile. “Having fun, are we?†he asked, slyly.
    Vexen blushed, and looked up at The Cloaked Schemer. Then he gave a slight, embarrassed grin.
    Zexion smirked, and stared ahead once more. I’ll give him 10 more minutes… he decided.

They waited a few more seconds for the rest of the people to get on. Then, one of the staff members came around and made sure the seat-belts were on right. Finally, they heard the intercom come to life. “Please, keep all hands, feet, and items inside the vehicle at all times, please!†a female voice instructed. With that, the rollercoaster jolted to a start.

“Oh boy…!†Demyx whispered, excitedly. He gripped the handle bar in front of him, grinning like crazy.
    Xigbar grinned at him. “Hope you’re ready, Waterboy!†he sang, teasingly.
    Luxord gulped. I hope I don’t throw up again…
    Vexen quickly slipped the magazine in his cloak and grabbed his handle bar, too.

The rollercoaster began to pick up speed as it climbed a few small slopes. It snaked around often, making the riders slide around and smash into the sides of the cars a lot, but nothing really serious.

Obviously, though, Demyx and Luxord didn’t think so. Everytime they encountered a sharp turn, you could hear them give out slight squeals of fright.

“Crap, crap, crap – I just HAD to choose the FRONT seat, didn’t I?!†Demyx whimpered. Xigbar tried his best not to crack up at Demyx’s face.
    Hard to believe, but now I’m actually glad I didn’t sit with Xiggy… Luxord thought, biting his lip. Xaldin was just smiling, looking forward to what was coming up next.

Surprisingly, the two managed to get through the first part of the ride alive. And then came…

“Holy shnapples, IT’S DA TUNNEL!!!!!!†Demyx screeched as the carts began diving into a deep, dark hole.
    Luxord gasped. “THE TUNNEL?!â€
    “THE TUNNEL!!!!!!!!†the rest of the Organization XIII screamed in excitement.

The whole group screamed in mix terror and delight and threw up their hands as they zoomed into the hole and was swallowed by darkness. The rollercoaster kicked into turbo-drive, zooming through at impossible speeds, and yanking the passengers to and fro as it went.

They could hardly see their hand in front of their faces, but the feeling of the wind whipping through their hair and on their faces felt UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Finally, they saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and the rollercoaster climbed up a slope to meet it, losing speed fast. They arrived at the place where they’d started. The carts groaned a little, then ground to a halt.

Xigbar blinked. “Uh… Demyx…? Could you please let go of me? You’re kinda crushing my insides…â€
    Demyx was latched onto Xigbar like a leach. His arms were wrapped around the Freeshooter in the death grip to end all death grips. He was shaking slightly with his eyes stretched so wide apart, he looked like one of the Power Puff Girls. The Waterboy blinked, his eye twitching slightly. “Uh… O-Okay…†he whimpered. He didn’t let go, though.

Xaldin looked over to Luxord, who didn’t look any better. He was clutching the handle bar SO freakin’ hard, that his knuckles were white. His eyes were squeezed shut. “Is it over…?†he whispered to Xaldin.
    Xaldin nodded. “Yup. You can open your eyes, ya know…â€

Luxord cracked open an eye to see Xigbar looking down at Demyx with an uncomfortable look on his face and Demyx holding on to the Freeshooter like there was no tomorrow.

Burning, devouring, endless rage, envy, and disgust towards Demyx.

Luxord ground his teeth together, and jumped out of the ride. “C’mon, guys, let’s go,†he growled. There was an unmistakable hint of acid in his voice.

Everyone shrugged, and followed him out. Lex walked up to them, his arms crossed. “How was it?†he asked.
    Larxene snorted. “How WAS it?! That had to be the lamest rollercoaster I’ve ever been on in my life!â€
    “WHAT?!†Demyx screamed. “That was SCARY!†Xigbar had convinced him to let go of him, but now he was clinging to Axel’s arm.
    “Scary?! Psh… Puh-lease…†Larxene sighed, waving her hand distractedly. “The whole thing was fluff and bubbles, and you know it. The only part worth mentioning was the tunnel.â€

The group began walking off again, laughing and joking about the ride.
    “Yeah!†Xaldin shouted. “There were no high drops or loop-de-loops or NOTHIN’ in there!â€
    “Well, I thought it was nice…†Xigbar contributed. “Not exactly a thriller, but definitely worth riding.â€
    Vexen pulled out his magazine again, grinning. “Yeah… And the tunnel WAS pretty exciting…â€
    Marluxia put his hands on his hips, shaking his head. “Vexen, I have watched episodes of BARNEY that were scarier than that ride. How—?â€

“Excuse me! Ma’am!â€

They all turned around to see a man running up to them, waving his arms around and yelling, “Wait, ma’am!â€
    Larxene blinked and stepped up to him. “What?†she asked.
    He blinked, and shook his head. “Not you… Her.†He walked up to Marluxia, and offered him his flowery hat, grinning. “You dropped your hat, Miss.â€

Dead silence.

You could practically SEE the evil aura oozing off Marluxia. He had his scythe at the poor guy’s neck before you could blink. “Why you…!â€
    “NUMBER XI!!!! I thought that I made it clear that there shall be NO weapons!†Xemnas shouted. It took all of his self-control to not end up cracking up then and there.

The others, however, HAD no self control.

By the time Xemnas had finished his sentence, they were all on the ground, rolling with laughter.
    Marluxia growled, and snatched the hat away. “Give me that…†he growled.
    The man gasped, suddenly realizing that he had made a dire mistake. “Oh! Uh… I’m, uh… I’m so sorry for that, I, uh… I just saw the pink hair, and I assumed—â€
    “Yeah, well, you thought WRONG!†Marluxia snapped, turning his back to the man and plopping his hat onto his head.

Xigbar snorted, unable to control himself anymore. “Are ya sure it wasn’t the fruity hat?†he managed to choke out. Everyone began cracking up twice as hard.
    “Oh, for the love of—!†Marluxia heaved Xigbar up by his collar, and began shaking him viciously. “I’ve had it up to HERE with your asshattery, Xigbar!!!†he screamed.

He dropped a very-much rattled Xigbar, and looked to all of the other members, clutching his fists together. “I mean… What IS it about this twisted society that says a man can’t appreciate the deadly beauty of nature?! You grow a garden, and you’re called gay! Hoe a hyacinth, and you’re a homo! IT’S MADDENING, I TELL YA!!!â€

Everyone sighed, for they had heard this rant many, many… MANY times before. The guy who had been the unfortunate one to bring Marluxia his hat back was slowly creeping away.

Zexion crossed his arms. “Okay, so being into flowers and all that crap doesn’t automatically make you gay. But…†he snickered. “PINK hair…?â€
    Marluxia flipped his hair arrogantly. “Yeah, well, it takes a TRUE man to have pink hair,†he replied snidely. “And, besides… Pink does more than ya think.â€

A pause. Axel, Demyx, and Roxas all shot sideways glances at each other. Suddenly, the three jumped up, and began singing, “Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea! Yay! Pepto Bismol!!!~†They also did the dance that went with it.

Xigbar, Luxord, and Xaldin immediately joined in the second go-around. “NAUSEA, HEARTBURN, INDIGESTION, UPSET STOMACH, DIARRHEA! YAY! PEPTO BISMOL!!!!!~â€

That broke down the walls of sanity. EVERYONE, including Marluxia himself, jumped up and started singing the Pepto Bismol song.

"NAUSEA, HEARTBURN, INDIGESTION, UPSET STOMACH, DIARRHEA! YAY! PEPTO BISMOL!!!!!~"

“OKAY!†Xemnas shouted, laughing. “I think we should move on before people start staring.â€
    “Right-o, Superior. Right-o.†Luxord giggled, marching off behind him.

Roxas bumped Axel, giggling. It would appear that he was still high off the rush of the rollercoaster.
    Axel stumbled a little, then snapped, “Hey! Watch where you’re goin’, Shorty!â€
    The grin was wiped off Roxas’ face instantly. “Stop calling me ‘Shorty’!†he screamed.
    “Ex-QUEASE me?! I’ll call you whatever I want, Half-Pint!â€
    “THAT’S IT!†Roxas turned to Axel, his fists balled up. “Axel… I challenge you to a…†He suddenly raised his hands in one of those kung-fu type fighting style and shouted, “COBRA FIIIIIGHT!!!!!!â€
    Axel raised his hands in the same way. “WAH-TAAAAH!!! Oh, it’s ON now!â€

With that, they began “fighting†by striking each other in spots like their necks or armpits someplace else that was ticklish. Each time they struck, they made hissing sounds because… Ya know… Cobra fight. Of course, it was more like a tickle war, but they were both too macho to admit it.

Saix slapped his forehead and pretended not to see them as they continued walking on. Zexion watched the two guys going at it for a while, then said the one thing that was guaranteed to make them stop.

“Boy, that’s some hot cobra on cobra action right there.â€

The two stopped in mid-strike, glanced up at him, and straightened up awkwardly.

Demyx rolled his eyes, and started playing his iPod. He listed for a few seconds, swaying to the beat, and then, to everyone’s despair, began singing aloud. He started softly at first:

“I feel pretty… Oh so pretty…! I feel pretty, and witty, and—â€
    “GAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!~†Marluxia cut in, grinning. “And I pity… Any girl who isn’t meeee, today—â€
    “Lalalalalaaaaa, lala, laaaa lala!†Luxord chimed in, also, giggling.
    Demyx smiled, and began singing louder, “I feel charming…! It’s alarming…! It’s alarming how charming I FEEEEEL!!!!~â€
    “And so pretty… That I can hardly believe I’m real!~†Luxord sang.
    “Duh duh duh duh duuuh, duh duh, duuuh duh duh!†Demyx sang, doing the background music.

Marluxia began singing in a comedically high-pitched voice, “See the pretty girl in that mirror there!â€
    “What mirror, where?†Demyx and Luxord echoed.
    “Who can that attractive girl be?â€
    “Which one?â€
    “(Which?) Such a pretty face, (what?) such a pretty dress, (where?) such a pretty smile, (whom?) such a pretty ME!~â€
    “SUCH A PRETTY MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!~â€

The three blinked, and looked around awkwardly. The whole Organization were hunched down, their hands covering their ears and looking extremely in pain. They all shot the three looks that read, “Please stop before you make our ears bleed…â€

Demyx, Luxord, and Marluxia all looked at each other, considering what to do next. Before anyone could say or do anything else, Luxord grinned, and began singing again, “I feel stunning…â€
    Demyx and Marluxia grinned also, and began echoing, “I feel stunning…!â€
    “And entrancing…!â€
    “And entrancing!â€

They all joined hands and began doing wacky, dramatic dance moves as they sang together, “Feel like running and dancing for JOOOOOY!!!!~ For I’m looooved by a pretty won-der-ful BOOOOOOOY!!!!!!!!!!!~â€

Xigbar shook his head and twisted his pinky finger around in his ear, sighing. “Okaaaay… Pretending that never happened…â€
    “Right with cha,†Lex agreed.
    Demyx smiled sheepishly, and put away his iPod for then. Marluxia and Luxord continued snickering.

Roxas yawned, a little bored, then remembered something that he’d liked doing a while back. He blinked, trying to remember exactly how it went, than began singing, “Roxas, Woxas, Mo-Moxas… Banana-nana, Bo-Boxas… Fe, Fi, Fo-Foxas… Rox-as!â€

The others rolled their eyes, slightly annoyed, but said nothing. Roxas assumed that meant they didn’t care, so he continued on, going faster this time. “Axel, Waxel, Mo-Maxel. Banana-nana, Bo-Baxel. Fe, Fi, Fo-Faxel. Ax-el!â€

He giggled slightly. This is fun! “Demyx, Wemyx, Mo-Memyx! Banana-nana, Bo-Bemyx! Fe, Fi, Fo-Femix! DEM-YX! Larxene, Warxene, Mo-Marxene, Banana-nana, Bo-Barxene! Fe, Fi, Fo-Farxene! LAR-XENE! Xaldin, Waldin, Mo-Mal—â€

“Number XIII, would you please stop?†Xemnas growled, slapping his forehead.
    “Xemnas, Wemnas, Mo-Memnas! Banana-nana, Bo-Bemnas! Fe, Fi, Fo-Femnas! XEM-NAS!†Roxas giggled.
    Saix turned around, snarling. “Didn’t you hear him, Roxas? That was an order! So shut up. Now.â€
    “… Saix, Waix, Mo-Maix! Banana-nana, Bo-Baix! Fe, Fi, Fo-Faix! SA-IX!â€
    Xigbar turned around also. “No, really. That’s really getting annoying.â€
    “Xigbar, Wigbar, Mo-Migbar! Banana-nana, Bo-Bigbar! Fe, Fi, Fo-Figbar! XIG-BAR!â€
    “DUDE!†shouted Marluxia. “Shu’ UP!â€

Roxas grinned. “Marluxia…†He trailed off and blinked. “Marluxia… Warluxia… Mo-Mar—waaaaaait…†He struck a thoughtful pose for a second – something didn’t sound right.
    Marluxia scoffed. “Give it up, Shrimp-o.â€
    “HEY!â€

Before war could be officially declared, Axel reached over to Luxord and snatched his shades away. “DEBOED!†he shouted.
    Luxord blinked. “Hey! Give those back!â€
    Axel didn’t listen, though. He slipped on the sunglasses, folded his hands behind his head casually, and continued walking. “Ahhh… Is it hot out here…? Or is it just me?†he asked, coolly.
    Zexion rolled his eyes. “Axel, you’d better put that ego away. You’re gonna hurt somebody…â€
    Everyone started laughing. Axel scoffed. “Yeah, well, whatev. Maybe I’m just too much of a shmex god for ya’ll to handle.â€
    Xigbar rolled his eyes. “You wish, McFlurry.â€

Luxord laughed, then pointed to a nearby shop. “Ooh! Look! Gift shop!â€
    Xemnas rolled his eyes. “Do you HAVE to?â€
    “Yes.â€
    “Fine, then. Make it quick.â€
    Luxord snatched his shades away from Axel again, and said, “Don’t worry, Sah! ‘Quick’ is my middle name!â€
    “Huh…†Demyx murmured, striking a thoughtful pose. “Luxord Quick… Uhm… What’s Luxord’s last name, again?â€

Xigbar slapped the Waterboy on the back of his head. “Don’t hurt yourself, kid.†He looked over to Luxord. “I’ll come with you.â€
    “REALLY?!†Luxord screamed, eyes wide.
    Xigbar stared at him.
    “I mean, uh… okay.â€
    Xigbar raised an eyebrow, then turned back to the Superior. “This’ll only take a sec. Hold on a while, ‘kay?â€

Xemnas nodded as the two started off for the shop.
    Xigbar stepped inside, and immediately began examining a rack of sunglasses. “Those are some pretty pimp’t out shades ya got there, Lux. I think I’ll get some, too.â€

Luxord smiled, blushing with pleasure from the compliment, then continued on to find something that he might like. That’s when he came across a huge gold-chain necklace with a huge dollar symbol in the middle, studded by diamonds. Of course, it was all fake, but who cared?!

“Xigbar! Come ‘ere! I’ve got an idea!!!â€

“UGH! What’s TAKING them so long?!†Larxene demanded, shielding her eyes from the sun.
    “I dunno about you, Superior, but I think we should leave them behind,†Saix growled.
    “I’d have to agree with X-Man,†Xaldin agreed, stretching.
    “No!†Demyx protested. “It’s probably just a long line or something… If we just wait a little more—â€
    “Ey, yo, DEM!â€

Everyone whipped around and couldn’t believe their eyes. Xigbar and Luxord were strollin’ up to the group singing the chorus of “Ridin†in their most “gangsta†voices. They both had on their wrap-around sunglasses and black caps that read “gangsta.†Xigbar’s was turned around backwards, though, and Luxord’s was turned to the side. Luxord also had a long, golden chain necklace with the “$†symbol on it while Xigbar had, about, 20 thousand golden rings on his fingers. They had also unzipped their Organization cloaks all the way so that the edges flapped to their sides.

In other words, they looked 100% street.

Demyx ran up to them, completely flabbergasted. “OOOH! Gangsta na-shuuuun…!~†he sang.
    Axel trailed behind him, wide-eyed. “Yeah! You two look skraight from da hood!â€
    Xigbar shrugged, grinned. “Oh, ya’ll know us… We be…â€
    “BALLIN’!!!†Luxord and Xigbar shouted at the some time, making a shooting motion with their hands.

They all cracked up, and started walking. “Yeah, well…†Xaldin grinned. “I dunno why you guys were singin ‘Ridin’ Dirty’ all the way up here. Shouldn’t it be more like, ‘White and Nerdy’?â€
    Everyone “ooed†at the diss. Luxord sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. “Oh, oh, I see… Xally got jokes…â€
    “Sho’ nuff!â€
    Luxord shoved him playfully. “Man, shut cho’ fool self up!†he shouted in his gangsta voice again.

Xaldin just laughed in response. Demyx grinned. “But, seriously, you guys should be called, like—â€
    “Oh, we’ve already got a name,†Luxord interrupted, grinning. “We are…â€
    “THE GAMBLIN’ GANGSTAS!!!!!!†Xigbar screamed, making two “peace†signs with his hands.
    “BALLIN’!†the two shouted, making the same motion as before.

“Woooooow…†Demyx sighed. “That’s so COOL! In fact, it’s so cool, that I wanna new title!â€
    “Oh, really…?†Xemnas asked. “What would that be?â€
    “I wanna be called…†he thought a bit, then announced, throwing his hands up in the air, “DEMYX, Lord of the Sea, and King of the Seamen!â€

A record scratched.

Xemnas did a double-take at Demyx, his eyes wide. “I BEG YOUR PARDON?!â€
    Silence as everybody stared at Demyx, incredulously.
    Demyx blinked. “Uh… Demyx, Lord of the Sea and King of the Seamen…?†murmured, glancing around meekly.

Everyone stared at him for a few seconds more. Suddenly, it clicked in their minds. “OHHHHHH…†They shook their heads, and looked away again.

…All except for two certain Nobodies…

Axel giggled a little into his hand. “That’s one helluva new title ya got there, Demyx…â€
    Roxas snorted. “Yeah… In fact…†He pulled a random baby-blue jell pen out of his pocket. “A wonderful title like that deserves a name-plate…â€
    Axel quickly caught on. “Here! Use MY paper!†he shouted, grinning.

As Roxas started scribbling on the paper, Demyx grinned happily. “Aw, you’d really do that for me?†he asked innocently. “It sure is nice to have you two as friends—â€
    “Done.†Roxas held out the paper to Demyx, barely holding his laughter.

Demyx blinked. “Whoa… Done already…?†He took the paper, and started scanning the words quickly. “Oh, uh, Roxas… You misspelled “seeeee…†seeeee…… seeeeee………†He trailed off, his eyes growing wide. He blushed, and sucked in a deep breath, then glared at Axel and Roxas coldly. “Oh… Oh… You guys are… SO sick…†he growled as he ripped the paper into shreds. Axel and Roxas began cracking up, and slapped each other high-fives as Demyx pouted.

Xigbar chuckled also, and continued swaggering down the path. That’s when something… No, SOMEONE caught his eye. He slid down his shades all the way down his nose and gave a low whistle as a woman in a little red dress and bright red pumps to match strutted past him. She was a looker, alright!

Xigbar glanced at Xaldin, grinned, leaned over, and started whispering something in his ear. A sly smile fluttered on Xaldin’s face. He nodded knowingly at Xigbar. Xigbar flashed him a thumbs-up, and the two turned their attention back the woman.

The woman continued walking like normal, when she noticed the wind was picking up. Her dress flapped behind her, showing a dangerous amount of leg. Suddenly a huge blast of wind shot up at her, making her dress go completely vertical, and, for one hot second, you could see bright blue panties with a cute drawing of a little kitty in the middle of her butt. She squealed and tried to hold down her dress with her arms, but it was too late. Just about everyone around had seen the spectacle.

By now, Xaldin and Xigbar were whooping and laughing and giving loud wolf whistles and just basically carrying on like one would expect a couple of idiots to. Pretty soon, Axel began to join in, also.

Luxord rolled his eyes and looked the other way, jealousy striking him like lightning once more. All of the rest of the guys in the Organization continued staring, blushing slightly. Xemnas didn’t even get on Xaldin about the little prank.

Larxene glared at them all with disgust. She rolled her eyes. “Ugh… Men are SO predictable…†she muttered, putting her hands on her hips.
    Axel grinned deviously. He leaned over to Larxene’s ear. “You’re not… Ya know… Jealous, are ya?â€

CRACK!

Axel rubbed his bruised cheek tenderly, a single tear appearing in one eye. Larxene shook her hand, glaring at him. “THAT answer your question?†she snarled.

Xaldin quickly killed the wind act, not wanting to suffer Axel’s fate, and they continued marching again.

Demyx noticed there was a stain of something yellow on Zexion’s pants. “Hey, Zexion…†he started. “What’s that in your pants?â€
    “Yer MOM’S in my pants!†Zexion shot back.
    Demyx stared at him with wide eyes for a moment. “… Mommy…?â€
    That earned him another slap on the back of the head by Xigbar. “Grow up, Waterboy,†he mumbled.
    “OW!â€

“HEY! Look at THAT ride!†Axel shouted while pointing at a ride called “Déjà Vuâ€.
    “WHAT?! You call that a ride?!†Larxene shouted. “I wanna go on THIS one!†She pointed at a ride called, “Acrophobiaâ€.
    “WHAT?! No!†Marluxia cried. “I’ve wanted to ride the Superman ever since I got here!â€

Xemnas smelled a fight brewing. “Okay, no need to argue…†he started. “If you can’t decide where to go to next, then I guess we’ll just split up into 3 groups of four.â€

“AWSOME!†Demyx shouted. “I wanna go with Xigbar!â€
    “I wanna go with Demyx!†Axel screamed right behind him.
    “I’m going with Xemnas,†Saix stated.
    “I wanna go with Vexen,†Zexion muttered, glancing at the Chilly Academic’s magazine.
    “And I wanna go with Zexion,†Lex nodded.

Xaldin thought. “I wanna go with—â€
    “Not so fast, Number III…†Xemnas interrupted. “You’re comin’ with me. You know what happened last time…â€
    Xaldin glared at him, then stomped over to the Superior, muttering to himself. “Yeah, well… That creepy clown guy had it comin’…â€

“I wanna be in Xigbar’s group!†both Luxord and Larxene shouted at the same time.
    Luxord glared at her. “No way – I called it first.â€
    She snarled. “No you didn’t… I did!â€
    Luxord’s eyes narrowed to slits. “Maybe if you cleared the wax outta your ears, you’d be able to hear better, Antenna Gal.â€
    Larxene balled her hand into a fist, glaring at him. “Come again…?†she hissed. “At least I’M not the ******* son of Lady Luck…†she growled.
    “HEY! Don’t you talk about my mother like that!â€

They had a stare-down for a couple of seconds. Luxord scoffed finally. “Well, there’s only one way to settle this…†he growled, balling his hand into a fist, also.
    Larxene smiled grimly. “Ready…?â€
    “Bring it on…â€
    “One… Two…!â€

At three, they shot out their fists at the same time. Right when the fists looked like they were about to hit, they stopped. The two examined their hands. A huge grin broke out on Luxord’s face. “HA!!! Rock beats scissors! I WIN!!!!â€

Larxene kicked the ground bad temperedly, and stormed off. â€NE! Then I guess I’ll just go here with the rest of the psychos…†she growled.
    “HEY!†Xaldin and Saix screamed.

Marluxia slapped his forehead. “Aw MAAAN! How come I’M the one who gets stuck with the boring people?!†he whined, clomping toward Zexion’s group.
    The three glared at him.

Roxas glanced around. “But… What about—â€
    “Don’t worry! You can be in OUR group, Roxas!†Luxord said quickly.
    “WHA—?!†Larxene spun around, her mouth wide open.
    Roxas grinned. “Thanks, Lux!†he shouted as he joined the group.

Xemnas nodded, looking around. “Great, so is everyone in the group they wanna be in?†Without waiting for an answer, he said, “Great! We meet back at Bugs Bunny World in 4 hours. Now get along; this whole trip is about having fun, is it not…?â€
    Everyone nodded, grinning. “Yeah! Yeah, it is!†they all shouted happily.

“BUT HAVING FUN IS A LOT HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!â€

Everyone winced involuntarily, and looked back at the Superior. His hand was clutched into a fist, and a maniacal grin was plastered on his face, accompanied by a dark shadow. He glanced over them all with eyes dancing with insanity, and continued in a silky voice, “You’re in an unfamiliar place for a limited amount of time… Having the MOST fun you can is going to be very… VERY difficult…â€

He paused to give an evil chuckle. “Hehhehhehhehhehheh… Mark my words – for some of you here, this trip will end in MISERY AND REGRET!â€

Dead silence. Everyone stared at him with uncertain expressions, not really knowing WHAT to think about the prophecy. Suddenly, Xemnas’ face brightened and he put one hand on his hip, smiling pleasantly. “So have fun!†With that, he turned, and started off in some random direction, whistling.

Xaldin glanced at Saix, a “WTF, MATE?! O.o;†expression on his face. Saix shrugged, and followed the Superior, hesitantly.

Everyone else went off in various directions. Xigbar marched out in front of his group, grinning.

And so… We go!

To be continued…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes... I'mma bad person... ._.;

There's two parts - FORTY FRICKIN' PAGES ON WORD - and they've all only riden one... stinkin'... ride. X.x;

*painfully pwn't by fans*

Eep! X.x; I'm sorry! I can't help it! I've only been on, like, 3 rides myself! I HATE rollercoasters! DX

But... I'll make SURE I force 'em on, like, 15 rides next time. Cross my non-heart and hope to fade away. ^-^

*betchslap't by Xigbar*

OW! TT^TT What was that for?!

P.S., Looks like Vexen's already prophesized his death... XD;
    P.S.S., Don't get the "Lord of the Seamen" joke? Just say it out loud and you will... ( Make sure there are no adults around, though >.>; ) And if you still don't get it... I'm sorry for even exposing you to this kinda thing... ._.;
    P.S.S.S., *coughMarly=atranvestitecoughcough*

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah! ^-^

13. AkuseruVIII Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH! I actually laughed out loud got a few weird looks when I sang and nearly died several times. You are a frickin' genius with a capital G! I can't believe how funny it was. I went to Six Flags and most of the rides were closed so I went on Superman 3 times or the castrator as my friends call it(The harnesses are a bit uncomfortable) and I was so scared of it at first cause I was up front and it just kept going up and up and up and I was all "Ohs**tohs**tohs**tohs**t" the entire time but I screamed bloody murder and the first thing I said was "let's do that again!" Okay I'm cool bye bye.

14. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

We're going to Six Flags for my birthday party on the 31st... @-@;

I'm pretty happy, but I'm going crazy trying to invite all of my friends and cousins so that my sister doesn't make me go on the big rides with her... XD;

Thank you fer likin'! =D *waves* ^-^

15. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

*singing playfully*I'm so pretty,Oh so Pretty.I'm so pretty,and witty,and Gaaay!and I pity,any girl who isn't meeee today...*flips hair in the girliest way possible*i swear,some boys have Girly hair.*coughs*Saix and Marly.*coughs*
    speaking of which...*smirks evily*In the name of the moon,I will punishyou.*does Sailor Moon pose*
    *laughing*You are evil...
    Evil?AS IF!!!This is evil..."hey,David Bowie called.He wants his Hairstyle back!"
    *wimpers*My mom says I look cool...

16. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XDDDDDDDDDD

Glad ya like. This one took me forever to make...

Darkness is sweeeeeeet, and cuuuuuddly, and niiiiiiiice, and fluff—OW! OW!!! Okay, OKAY, XEMNAS! I'll stop... Sheesh... -_-;

Poor Xigbar... =3

>.>

17. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

You should've Forced Larxene onto a WATER ride...
    Water Ride?!*eyes light up*
    whoa there,WaterBoy.it was just a suggestion.
    aww...

18. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I know for sure that I'm throwing AXEL on a water ride... >D

Come to think of it......

HEY, THANKS, ANIME GRILLZ!!!! XDDDDDD

You just gave me a WONDERFUL idea... >3

*gots it down somewheres so she won't forget*

19. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Glad to be of service.I remember going to six flags when I was in 4th grade.I got a picture with Tweety,Bug,and Daffy.and I got completey drenched when I went under a waterfll in a rapids ride.I was humming the 6 flags theme song the whole day.
    I thought I taw a putty tat,I did I did taw a putty tat!
    *bursts out laughing*good one Demyx!!!Vexen,Vexen,Bo-Bexen,Banna-phanna,Mo-Mexen....*sighs*I feel Roxas's pain.I hate being called a shrimp.I'm 5'02 and they call me shrimp,half-pint.Whats wrong with that?I'm as tall as my friend...well almost.
    Finnaly!someone agees with me!
    I went on 1 roller coaster.been afraid of them ever since.
    Okay...

20. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

As long as Roxas is, about, half a foot shorter than Zexion, they will continue to call him "Shorty". XDDDDDDD

Case closed.

P.S., Rollercoasters = eeeeeeviiiiiiiiil.........! >.>