358/2 Days Xion glitch on day 74 *spoilers?*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Mathias Jay, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

I noticed, on day 74, while Xion, Roxas and Axel were on the clock tower that Xion's hood kept going up and down every time the camera view changed. Maybe this is just a glitch in my game, considering I bought it used, or maybe it's something that no one really noticed. I'm just tossing this out there 'cause I thought it was kinda weird.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

It was the different views. Everybody sees Xion differently. Roxas sees Xion the way we see her, Xigbar sees her as Ven and Axel sees her with the hood. The game just shows up how Axel sees her

3. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Pretty much this, and at the end when you noticed her hood is fully down that means Axel sees her how Roxas sees her.

4. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

In The Land of Propane and Propane Accessories
    I think Namura WANTED the player to think it was a glitch as a way of messing with your head (You know, so in the end he can be like "HAHAA! GOTCHA!" you know what I mean?

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I don't think Xigbar saw her as that until the end. I believe she had her hood up to him until the moment they fought.

6. Narnianqueen Merlin's Housekeeper

But if that's how Roxas sees her, then why does Riku see the same thing? And, Namine said something like, her face was blank once, or something like that.

7. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

What? Why would they do that?

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Oh, it's not a glitch. The reason you see that is because everyone views Xion different. Roxas sees her as herself, Axel only sees the hood for a bit, Saix always sees the hood, Xemnas sees her as Sora, and Xigbar at one point saw her as Ventus.