Re:Coded Xion *LARGE spoilers*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    During the end of Re:coded we find out Xion is one of the people Sora needs to save another person who's memories that sleep with Sora's heart. What I want to know what could Sora even do for her she doesn't exsist anymore all that is left of her are these memories.....

2. P Banned

I'm sure Nomura could magic her back into existence somehow. Failing that, I imagine it'll simply be a matter of putting her at peace by fulfilling her last wish. Alternatively, it could be the recovery of those memories, melded with Sora, so her existence and sacrifice becomes known.

I doubt we'll end up with her alive and well, as having a Kairi clone running about would be problematic to the return-to-status-quo ending we've come to expect.

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I guess but how would that help HER it would help Sora not Xion.... and Kingdom Hearts was set free already

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

By her very existence, and again by the denial of it, Xion was cheated by the Organization, more specifically by Xemnas. In a way, she has already been avenged by their downfall; I would imagine she is showcased in Re:Coded to fill out the cast, and because hers is one of the stories linking back to Sora. And it is possible to do her further good by retrieving her memories. That would also serve to put Roxas's mind at peace. Basically, Xion is a package deal with Roxas and Axel.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I think those memories might actually be key in saving some people. Let's not forget that Xemnas was hiding some stuff, and XIon might have found out what that stuff was. Plus, it's possible Ven might be found because of Xion's memories, but that's a big leap. Plus, I don't know if this is true or not, but maybe bringing her memories back can help everyone, since they all forgot about her; but what would happen if they remembered her? It's kinda like if Sora began remembering all of the stuff that happened in Castle Oblivion

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

^This.

Roxas' memories of the Organization are still pretty fuzzy because most of them involved Xion. Axel only cared about Roxas because he knew what Xion was and what her fate would ultimately be. His fixation on him in KH2 is because he can't remember the good times with Xion and Roxas, he only remembers Roxas.

The memories of Xion are the key to leaving Roxas and Axel at peace...
    Although Axel may be coming back as a somebody in KH3 like Xemnas. We won't know until it actually is confirmed but Axel (Lea) would probably remember his days as a Nobody as well.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I still feel sorry for Xion. I wonder what everyone would say if they could remember what happened to Xion

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Knowing Disney they'd all cry for a while and Roxas inner feelings would take over Sora and he would just cry a bit too.

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well in CoM especially the R/R side they talked about how Repliku wanted to be more than a Replica. Maybe that is where they are going with Xion? Making her go beyond being Replica No. I and actually becoming a true person.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I don't think they can have Xion come back, or if so not for long, since Sora needs her as much as he needs Roxas.

11. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Nomura will find someway to get Xion back and for it to make sense. Xion
    isn't a nobody she's a 'replica' of a keyblade wielder..if I understood the games correctly
    and although I also agree it would make no sense for her to come back they'll figure out a way, because we already know she's somehow a part of the key (no pun intended) to KH3.

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well wouldn't everyone be a key to KH3? Although that's the game I want to come out. I'm enjoying these other games, but the pressure is killing me. I just want to see Xehanort get his butt kicked by every person who he ruined

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Sora only needed the memories locked inside of her (kinda the same deal with Roxas... kinda). They're back in him now so they could easily bring her back with some confusing explanation from Nomura.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I think I'm confusing myself even more. This is just one of those things that you try to figure out and you only end up with more questions

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It all depends on the person and what they know about the KH universe in general. Me, being the total KH nerd, am incredibly knowledgeable about all things KH. Think about it logically for a second and it won't be so confusing. If you're still confused then ask and we shall assist you as quickly as possible.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Well I always come up with different scenarios that might happen, and I end up confusing myself. I live off KH, but I'm also one of those people that gets confused when he tries to think of too many things at once or tries to get too in depth for something that's out of his reach

17. Kites Chaser

I'm sure there's going to be some sort of huge plot twist somewhere in the next few games, but from what we know so far Namine could easily manipulate a lot of the memories throughout the game so she's basically a huge aspect. I don't know if they would bring her back though because if they don't it could become this really big emotional journey to try to find another way to free the lost "souls".

18. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Any of the nobodies should exist, Vanitas should be dead Xehanort vanish and Xemnas the end, happy ending, the end.
    But no,

Xion need help as anyone (Ven,Roxas,Terra,Aqua,etc...), she is in pain too. Need to be saved, just like everyone.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

*KH3D spoilers*

At the end of KH3D, Ansem the Wise gives Riku the results of his research, which would make it possible to revive people like Xion. And it's obvious in the end that both Sora and Riku (even though he doesn't remember her from 358/2 Days) know of her existence, and Sora will surely want to revive her