Xoldcu, the One-winged nobody

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Number13Roxas, Aug 27, 2007.

?

How is this?

1. It's pretty good, finish it.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. It's okay.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. This Sucks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

The Strange case of Xoldcu

A Nobody- a creature created from the body and soul of a person that has turned into a heartless and lost their heart.

That is it usually works that way, except for Xoldcu. Xoldcu the most mysterious member of the new Organization XIII. Xehanort has concluded that he is technically Cloud’s nobody due to him having such a uncanny resemblance to Cloud with the exception of his black hair. This is his story.

Xoldcu awoke the memories rushing in his head were clouded like a storm. The memories he said they are two people’s memories Xoldcu thought to himself. The, the memories they keep on coming back to me randomly with too many gaps. Xoldcu covered his right hand over his head and tried to concentrate on the memory that was flashing.
    “Do you accept being part of the Shinra Corporation’s Military Office.†asked a man.

“Yes†said Cloud.

Another memory quickly flashed but it wasn’t the same person’s memory.

“Project Sephiroth, the son of Dr. Hojo and Lucrecia. Injected with Heartless Jenova Cells during fetus stage.†Said a computer.

“No, NOOOO!!†said Sephiroth as he fell to his knees crying.

Who was I thought Xoldcu to himself. Am I Cloud, or Sephiroth?

2. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

It's interesting, but really quite short, I would try to give you some tips on writing but it's a bit to short to see hte style

Oh and, I don't think your spost to make a poll for fanfics any more....

3. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

I know it's short, that's because I had to do it kinda quickly.

4. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Here's part two, I'm sorry I know I'm not supposed to give that many update threads but this is the only one for this Fanfic.

The fear consumed Xoldcu he knew that Heartless and Nobodies existed and that he was once Cloud or Sephiroth but not who was the real one. The Heartless were in swarms at the world he was in. It appeared to be a dark beach with no light in it. He looked down at the ground there was a bottle there and he found a poem written by a Kairi. Xoldcu crumbled it and tossed it aside.

“Eternity in a dark realm, wonderful.†As he said darkness another series of memories surged into Xoldcu’s mind.

“Jenova cells are the cells of the ultimate heartless the greatest sum of darkness†said Reeve. Cloud screamed in pain as vials were injected into Cloud.

“My wife Lucrecia has volunteered to work on Project Sephiroth†said Profesor Hojo.

“I will cleanse the worlds from the darkness with the very darkness they bare,†said Sephiroth “Just as Mother wanted.â€

“I’m scared of the light, so used to the darkness.†Said Cloud.

“Aggh†screamed Xoldcu as he fell to the ground trembling. As he looked up spots of black shade grew and Neo Shadow heartless came from the ground. Xoldcu grabbed his huge buster sword and immediately slashed five Heartless but ten more came from behind. Xoldcu slashed desperately vanquishing two but another mass of Heartless came to replace the destroyed ones. Xoldcu in his desperation jumped as high as he could and tried to run away while he disassembled his Buster sword to two blades. Xoldcu was surrounded by the time he could look up. How many Heartless were there? At least two hundred or even three hundred. Xoldcu tried to stop them as he swung his sword vaporizing one after another but they were coming in faster and much stronger Heartless were there. Without even knowing it Xoldcu dropped one of his swords. He couldn’t grab it because the minute it dropped the area that the sword was on was surrounded by Neo-shadows. Xoldcu was surrounded the Heartless were beginning to swarm onto his very body.

As he thought he had reached his doomsday he heard a voice. “Use HIS power.â€

Immediately Xoldcu saw the last series of flashbacks he would see in the way they first were. He saw something blurry and then clarified, Sephiroth was defeated by Cloud.

“You and I are connected Cloud. I am your darkness as you are now my light.†Said Sephiroth.

“I will always come back, accept the darkness Cloud quit trying to cover the present with your past.â€

Cloud, Xoldcu thought to himself. Cloud was in a coliseum next to a blue man who was on fire.

“I need help, I need the power of darkness.†Said Cloud

“Well you’ve come to the right place guy, but it’ll cost you somethin’†said Hades.

“I am always part of you Cloud†stated Sephiroth.

Xoldcu’s eyes suddenly gained a snake like pupil and he without even a single thought but survival destroyed the Heartless on him. The Buster sword in Xoldcu’s right hand transformed into a giant marusame and he grew a long black wing on his right shoulder. Xoldcu easily slaughtered so many Heartless with this new appearance he sliced and diced Heartless as though they were nothing. When they were all gone a man in a black hooded cloak appeared clapping.

“A great show Cloud.†Said the man

“That was his name, I’m not all that’s left of him, I’m also what’s left of an angel.†Said Xoldcu.

“True, your display of power was impressive, I want to offer you something.â€

“What?â€

“A chance to join my Organization of Nobodies.â€

“Not interested.â€

“He said that to me once.â€

“He’s alive?â€

“Yes, I could bring you to him, if you served under me.â€

Xoldcu slowly nodded. Four Gold letters appeared spelling the name Cloud. They slowly rotated around Xoldcu until they stopped and formed a combination and the man added the letter X. They spelt his new name, Xoldcu.

“Xoldcu.â€

â new you.â€

“What’s your name.†asked Xoldcu as he turned to him. Without noticing a black robe began to zip onto Xoldcu’s body.

“Call me, Xehanort.â€

5. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

+Chapters Merged+

KEEP ALL STORIES IN THE SAME THREAD.

If I see it again, you will get a warning.