Kingdom Hearts II Xtreame Xaldin

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Luminey, Oct 30, 2007.

?

How hard was Xaldin for you?

1. Easy as pie

20 vote(s)
    16.5%
  2. it was ok

47 vote(s)
    38.8%
  3. pretty hard

45 vote(s)
    37.2%
  4. IMPOSOBLE!!

9 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godlas Traverse Town Homebody

i found him easy, yes.

the only thing that annoyed me was the dragon bit when you didnt have any mp. but all over he was easy for me killed him in one go.

;]
    xxx
    Dom

2. ichigo_rikku Traverse Town Homebody

I found Xaldin to in the middle, not too easy but not too hard either. But then again, the last couple times I've played and fought him, my level was somewhere in the 40's. The only part I didn't like was....you guessed it, the dragon. Other than that, it was an okay fight.

3. Unmei Traverse Town Homebody

it's funny how you think i'll actually tell you

it was impossible! it took me 27 tries, and on the last try, i had to be rescued by mickey 3 times (lucky break, right?), and even then i was lucky to stay alive.

4. Xaneres Moogle Assistant

Oh.. MAN! God, how long have I been waiting for this pole? I was so annoyed. I almost killed him, and what did KH2 have to go and do? CRASH. I've lost it in my room now.. I have to start from the Crystal Fissure. DAMMIT! XD Would have beat him too.

Edit: Oh yeah, I think it's what everyone is calling the dragon? But umm.. When Xaldin like, disappears and tries diving on me, I just time a jump right.. You get used to knowing when he dives down after you after fighting him about 18 times..

5. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

probably the hardest in the game that isnt optional

6. sora32477 Merlin's Housekeeper

The first time I fought him and maybe the second time I fought him he was super bad but after that I found out his basic strategy and he was O.K. But he is not easy and you have to concentrate hard in that fight.

7. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

I found him easy the second time around but... if we were talking about Limit Cuts... That's COMPLETELY different lol

8. The Great Gatz Chaser

Meh he was fine. The boss I actually had the most trouble with was Xigbar when I was doing a speed run.

9. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I was alright, though I had to be King Mickey about a zillion times. I kept screaming "DIE IDIOT DIE!" or something like that. I was getting really worked up, but ultimately it wasn't that hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.