Kingdom Hearts II Y does Kairi have a Keyblade?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by sgh, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

although it might not be kairi, cause kairi's kb's a kb with flowers

2. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

*sigh* Kairi only got the keyblade out of luck. I really don't think she has the kind of heart that Sora's got.

It didn't look like a real keyblade either...

3. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

i think kairis keyblade was one of those that surrounded the the 3 armour ppl
    it was like a fake one and the 3 keyblades the ap puicked were rikus soras and mickeys Light dark inbetween of course and they had fake keyblades b4 they picked up the 3 realo ones as well and they were huge so i think there are alot of counterfeits they can be used as weapons but they dont have the power of the keyblade and mickey didnt seal the keyhole because his was a dark keyblade (only nomura knows why mickey got to have a dark keyblade and riku gets a inbetween one) i think only the light one can seal keyholes "from the darkness" see darkness cant seal something from darkness it has to be wrapped in light so the dark cant get to it

4. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

I'm sorry, I'm confused. I thought that the 3 in the picture were way b4 KH and the gang? - That not a question!! U know wat mean though, right?

5. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

... ya know i think that they did go a little overboard on the hole keyblade thing. they practically gave everyone a keyblade. Mickey, Sora, Riku, Kiari ect. but wut i rally wunt to know is how kiari is a princess. they never explained that.>.<

6. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

..like xaldin said:

WDWDG or WNWNG which means "What Disney Wants, Disney Gets" or "What Nomura Wants, Nomura Gets"

7. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

I agree with Reku, it was interesting when there was only one hero with a keyblade, but now that they can get it at their local hardware store... It's lost it's importance.

8. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

!!!

EXACTLY!!!!! see, i think they should cut down on keyblade weilders. like kill some off or somthing.>.<[​IMG]

9. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

Question: Why does Kairi have a Keyblade?

Answer: Because Riku gave her one.

Which leads to the 2 Real Questions:

A) If Riku obtained the Keyblade, where did he obtain it?

or

B) If Riku created the Keyblade, where or how did he gain this power to create the Keyblade?

Personally, I think this is the first stage in a retcon of Mickey as a Keyblade wielder, or at least an important one.

Basically, after Kingdom Hearts, we see Riku as the original wielder of the Keyblade of Light corrupted by darkness and Sora as the substitute wielder of the same Keyblade.

Through the events of Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II, we see Sora now as the True wielder of the Keyblade of Light, whilst Riku has accepted darkness in order to be able to fight in the realm of darkness, yet he is still able to wield the Keyblade.

So...

Sora: Keyblade of Light
    Riku: Keyblade of Darkness

And then we have Kairi...the TRUE wielder of the Keyblade of Light?

Yes yes, 'MADNESS' I hear you all cry, but wait, we know that Sora is supposed to be the Master of the Keyblade, but does that necessarily mean that the 'Master' wields the Keyblade of Light?

"Aw, we don't hate it. It's just kinda...scary. But the world's made of
    light AND darkness. You can't have one without the other, 'cause darkness is
    half of everything.
    Sorta makes ya wonder why we are scared of the dark."

Now, if we look at that term 'Master' again, we could say that a 'Master' is someone who is able to use both sides of the proverbial coin.

So...

Riku: Keyblade of Darkness
    Kairi: Keyblade of Light

Sora: Master of the Keyblade who brings Light and Darkness together.

Yes, yes, it's long, it's rantable, it's not well structured, so just take your time with it. :p

10. harley202 Merlin's Housekeeper

The makers got lazy the end lol.

11. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

That's what i'm leaning towards too. They needed Kairi to fight, and they don't know how to give give ppl weapons that aren't keyblades anymore.(emphasis on anymore, I know about Donald and Goofy)

12. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

love the theory.....makes sense.....

13. The Vorpal Blade Merlin's Housekeeper

I had assumed honestly that there are numerous keyblades and that Riku (I have NO clue when) happened upon it.

I was also under the assumption that Sora has the keyblade of light, Mickey has the keyblade of darkness (they say that in the game), and that Riku's keyblade is the keyblade of the dawn (because they say in COM that he is a perfect mix of light and darkness).

I personally (after seeing the secret movie) figured that the keyblade that Kairi weilded was like a keyblade of growth or growing things. It seems to have plants and sunshine and things on it.

I bet there's also the keyblade of the sunset or death or a hundred other things.

My only question is where Riku found it.

14. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

i think it's all mixed up

riku: kb of darkness
    mickey: kb of ?
    sora: kb of both light and darkness
    kairi: kb of peace/light

mickey's kb can't be darkness.....as he said when they were talking to xemnas he's scared of darkness......mickey has a kb like no other but what is it.....it could be control.....cause did you see what happened to nobodies when mickey's around....

15. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

I'm sticking to "they have no idea wat they're doing".

16. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

yup.....totally agree.....let's just wait for final mix and kh3 to release then we can get some answers

17. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

we know mickeys is dark because one of the ansem reports says that he found the keyblade of the dark realm
    Sora-Light
    Mickey-Dark
    Riku-Inbetween
    Kairi-Protection of Life
    And the others around the armoured guys are fakes like their huge ones aka
    the chainless ones hah made that up by myself

18. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

i think the thing why the knights on the crossroads and keyblades were everywhere is cause those who can wield the keyblade knew and fought lost and tried to save the world

19. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

I recon there are many types of keyblades, but why have they chose all of the Destiny Island Folk so far? They could introduce more people in no. 3 who infact also weild keyblades, of different types. These are some possibilities:
    The KB of Love and Friendship
    The KB of Memories
    The KB of Death
    I bet you can think of better idears but thats mine. XD

20. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Destiny island with my friends Sora and Riku.
    i'd have to agree with Axel; she probably got it because she was strong-willed. and, also, i'm just glad they didn't turn Kairi into another one of those damsels-in-distress. i'd die if she was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.