Kingdom Hearts II Yellow eyes

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Exiled, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

hmmm... I see something... or it might be me losing my sense and ability to differentiate between 2 colors....... well, comparing the color of Larxene's eyes, it's the same color as ~Amber~'s font color... O.o

2. Amber PLUR

*compares* Holy cow, you're right! XDDD

So I guess that makes her eyes teal (lol almost said teal'c) in Re:CoM~

3. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

XD so her eyes ARE a mix of blue and green.
    isn't that what we've been trying to say since the beginning? hahaha...
    in RE:CoM, Riku and Larxene has the same eye color

4. Amber PLUR

lol I asked my friend who is a kh freak but strangely, never posts here.
    I was like "Quick! Without looking at any pictures, what's Larxene's eye color?"
    She said "Blue, duh..."
    XD *ish defeated*

5. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

XD...
    well that works... its cuz everyone sees and remembers her eyes as blue. =]

6. And they are. Is just that the 3D games kind of retracked from that a little, and added some green underline. Which can happen. If you saw this I posted, is obviously from the game (when the credits roll in Re: CoM, pictures pop out): http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/...anization XIII/number XII Larxene/larxene.jpg

Anyway, I sometimes describe her eyes as blue, but having a small, mix of green like the sea if they look close enough to spot it, though that's when I play a guy who loves her in RPs (xD), or something. Yet I usually say it as blue.

7. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I don't like to go to the greens for her eye. I stick with what I know best, which is blue... XP
    And the coloring diffences occure in games (and sometimes even cartoons) almost all the time... nothing new there...
    I just can't picture her with green eyes... not even that teal color (although the picture is sitting right in front of me).... he face just suits blue... <_<
    well thats my opinion anyway.

8. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

they got they yellow eyes when see Kingdom Hearts? after terra look kingdom Hearts, his eyes turn into Yellow right?

9. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

yes they did turn yellow.

10. Larxene's blue though, all of Nomura's arts say so, the GBA game does, the manag, even the most recent (and that was during or after Re: CoM. I think the character designer would know which color each member has corectly) the only difference is in the 3D game, in both Re: CoM and FM+ (Data Battles).

I don't know if it's just me, but even in the game, I see like a icy/light blue out of her eyes. Like at first look it looks green, but when you really check it out, is more like a icy colored blue.

11. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I trust in Nomura's art more than the game or manga. Erros occure, therefore changes a lot of things <_< It was clearly blue in the Mangas, and in CoM... Well I don't own the RE:CoM (sucks to in US T_T), but according to the cutscenes here, I never saw the green.. er more like never payed attention to the color.. always saw blue, even through the teal. It's one of those phycological moments where you know and believe something for so long that you fail to notice such a minor change, because in your head, everything seems right.

And I agree with the 2nd part as well. Now that I know there is slight green in her eyes, I see the green, and I have to look for the blue. It's icy/light blue mixed with green... uhh... kinda like the the blue-green colored listerine...... O.o
    bad comparison... XP

12. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

Woah! You're good at investigating. I didn't know so many characters have yellow eyes. xD
    By the way, I suppose Diz is Ansem the Wise. So it means Ansem the Wise has yellow eyes too. ^^'

13. Twiceistoomany Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow...you guys are kinda scaring me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.