Kingdom Hearts II Yen Sid and the Good Fairies

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by beth higdon, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

What do you think happened to Yen Sid and the three Good Fairies? They just disappeared after Malfeasant came back to life. (sp?)

2. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

I think they just left cause they felt is was not safe to be around the tower anymore. But where they went I have not a clue, probly another world or something, just to hideout...thats my guess.

3. Hakumi Merlin's Housekeeper

I think Yen Sid returned to the world of Darkness, and the Fairies returned to their home world. My reason for thinking this is because, Yen Sid seemed to know an aweful lot about the workings of the Heartless and Nobodies and how Mickey got his keyblade. But thats just a guess, he seemed to be smiling when he left so I assume he knew what he was doing. I kinda doubt Yen Sid was running from Malfeasant, infact I think the Crow was waiting for him to leave, because right after he leaves she returns.

4. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Just a question how did you venture to guess he returned to the world of Darkness, what would he be doing their, or did i miss something.

5. Hakumi Merlin's Housekeeper

Somewhat of a guess, but from what we know:

*Yen Sid refers to Mickey's Search for a keyblade he finds in the World of Darkness.

*Yen Sid knows who Riku is, meaning he has either met him or Mickey told him about who he was. (My theory is Yen Sid briefly trains Riku between CoM and KHII. Perhaps the reason he is wearing a blindfold when he is fighting Roxas.)

*Yen Sid, has extinsive knowledge of who the Heartless are, who Nobodies are, and who the Organization is. He also describes to Sora how the Heartless have been traveling the Corridors of Darkness to reach other worlds.

*Yen Sid's tower is located between the World and Darkness and of Light. It seems odd he would not return to help you, unless he was doing something more important elsewhere. (Again a theory, but I think from the rumors and interviews about the next Kingdom Hearts game, I think it's clearly going to have a larger focus on the World of Darkness).

It is pretty much just me speculating, but I just don't know where else he would logically go, since it is his tower. I guess he could have gone to some Magic Realm we have not seen, maybe a Fantasia world, but it seemed he was off to do something important to me...

EDIT: Also, if you notice when he disappears, instead of the dark looking portal thing, it's a light looking portal thing, so perhaps the cooridars of Light allow someone to travel through the world of Darkness the same way the Cooridars of Darkness allow someone to move around in the world of Light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.