you know what dont get

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Kelly630, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Kelly630 Merlin's Housekeeper

how was Sora still able to run around killing off heartless and answerm if his body was with roxas and his heart within jimmy journal

2. Glen Returned from the dead

As far as i know his heart WASN'T within jiminy's journal

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Kairi made him a temporary body to hold his heart, which was NEVER in Jiminy's Journal... I think I know where you might've thought that, but it was never in there.

4. Kelly630 Merlin's Housekeeper

then what was the point of his heartless

5. Arch Mana Knight

He transformed into one because he released his and Kairi's hearts. Kairi couldn't become a Heartless so her heart returned and Sora became a Heartless because that's just how it works. The heart was then later converted back into the Sora we all know by Kairi's plothug. The only significance of Sora's Heartless was basically to create Roxas...since Nomura just wanted the story to go that way.

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Sora became a heartless to make the story more interesting- to give it an exciting twist, however later we also find out it was to create Roxas.

I never really understood why he gained his human form but my current thoughts are
    Ven's heart was released with Kairi's and then stayed within Roxas, Sora's heart was also released (so he became a heartless) but I'm not sure what happens to it. It could have gone to Kairi who then gave it back in her hug. I don't know.

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

We know for a fact that when he released his heart there were three in his body.
    Ven's which probably went on to Roxas, Kairi's which he gave back to her, and his which created his heartless.

When Kairi hugged him she created a body to hold his heart because his body had become Roxas.
    The point of his heartless was basically to further the story...

8. Shift Chaser

Actually, he didn't create a new body or anything.
    Nomura said Sora was a "Living Heart" between HB & Days, he was pretty much a Heartless with human form.

9. fielleon Merlin's Housekeeper

What Skycat said seems the most logical explanation for me, I think it could be possible because Kairi is a princess of heart.

A living heart? You are telling me that Sora was a Heartless O_o? That would explain the anti form but I still don´t get it. Even if Nomura said it, I don´t see sora like a Heartless with human form, kh1 Ansem also was and I don´t fins similarities between them. Also, if he was a Heartless, wouldn´t he be able to summon more? Or at least, make the other heartless don´t attack him? I still don´t understand that lol.

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Yeah, cause at first before KH2 came out,
    when I saw the scene where Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade to release the hearts, I couldn't help but think how sweet it was that he'd sacrifice himself to save Kairi etc, it really showed how far he was prepared to go which is good character development.
    That and the whole him becoming a Heartless was one of those cool 'gasp' and 'WTF' moments.

Once KH2 came out and you learnt about Roxas and Nobody creation stuff and such, the entire scene from the first game just got more depth, it was sort of a 'Oh DAYUM!' moment... once you realised that the scene which was super significant in the first game was now even more significant because of the second game.

I know other people have answered this, but I have a different answer to add to theirs.
    Another reason his Heartless was significant is because it confirmed that Sora's heart also has darkness in it.
    Before that, a lot of people believed Sora didn't have any Darkness in his heart (I can't remember why people thought that...) but yeah..

11. Shift Chaser

He wasn't a Heartless though.
    Heartless are Hearts covered in their darkness, Kairi took out the darkness part with the hug.

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It does make sense that Sora was a heartless through CoM and days and that he was a heartless who regained rational thinking, since when he is a heartless, he doesn't attack Kairi and co. which shows there's still part of him that can think properly. If his heart was returned to him through Kairi then he may still be an incomplete person since Roxas has his body, and the anti-form is just the heartless part of him coming out from maybe an abuse in power (if you overuse drives etc.). I don't like to think of Sora as a heartless through the series but the only other explanation is he's a heart encased by a body.

13. fielleon Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh, I it seems possible, because of the pure heart of Kairi.

Thanks, I understand it now ^^

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Then does that mean Ven's heart is back within Sora?

15. Kayate King's Apprentice

Most likely. With Ven's heart being sent to Roxas, and then Roxas being merged back within Sora, so did Ven's heart. So Sora now has his own heart, and Ven's.
    Exactly how Sora will awaken Ventus in Kingdom Hearts III, or whatever game that happens in.

16. Llave Superless Moderator

Well what i can take out of this is:

Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but it technically is Ven as well. So that's why Roxas looks like him.

The heartless in Jiminy's journal was pretty much a data version if i am not mistaken...