Re:Coded You think It will be fun?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by darkslayer, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KageNoMichi Merlin's Housekeeper

As far as gameplay goes I've never really played any cell phone games but I'm excited to learn more about the little things like Riku and Mickey's side to KH1 since I'm a huge Riku fan ^^; I hope they bring it over here though so I'd at least have a chance of trying it out...

2. key dragon One with the keyblade

I'm hoping to see Ars Arcanum, Ragnorok, Strike raid, and Sonic blade.

3. RoxasXIIIX Traverse Town Homebody

Which they could have waited for...for KHIII.

I think they just wanted Sora fans to keep playing. Also...many peeps have phones so lots of peeps can get it. (Also, yu can get Mobile game emulators).

Plus, if KH-Vids get the cutscenes and bossbattles i'll make a movie.

Kh Mobile Movie anyone? :D

4. key dragon One with the keyblade

Maybe mobile games are popular in Japan.

5. Luka Deafening silence

lol i dont believe ppl actually buy games for a mobile phone
    i actually hope this game'll be bad ...

6. Noise For Love and Justice

i think the STORY will be the best...the game like most puzzle games bugg me so i wont play this one but all i want is to see the cutscenes

Heartless*

7. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    Yah um im not getting this game. surprising to hear a total KH junkie say that.

8. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    Tetsuya Nomura stated that the US doesn't have yet cellphones that can withstand the gaming and graphic system of this game.

9. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Grrr. I say we tie up Tetsuya Nomura until he decides to release Coded for the American PS2. And while we're at it, let's demand an AMERICAN exclusive KH game. Then the Japanese will be all, "Boo-hoo, why didn't we get that American exclusive game?" Who's with me!!! Yah!!!!!! :yelling:

10. Kaneos Moogle Assistant

I hope it's good

I really really hope it's good cos I don't have a nintendo DS. I might get it on my phone. It probably will be good because the other games were

11. SuperStardustHD Banned

It's probably like most mobile games: Fun the first day or two and then you get bored...

12. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

It will be... different. And with Square, different is never bad.

13. twilight knight4 Traverse Town Homebody

it might be good i dont think its comeing to america though

14. Haseo Knight of Light

I want a jacket lol.

15. Kaneos Moogle Assistant

Mucked up kingdom hearts

I think those Japanese creators have mucked everything up. Like why would you want a Kingdom Hearts game no a PSP a Nintendo DS and a mobile phone. All of those are useless compared to PS2's and PS3's why not keep it on thee one platform it's not as if they will make more money this way. Why not open the same game on all platforms thy'll make billions that way. next they'll have it on a Nintendo Wii which I think is the worst console.

P.S And why do AR Max have more American than European Codes. Hopefully that dude that works for them will change that. You'v mucked up Kingdom hearts creators. Muked up Kingdom Hearts.

Kaneos

Attached Files:

16. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't even own a cell phone -_-

17. Amber PLUR

Well, even if it did come to America, I probably wouldn't get it. I'll just wait for someone else to upload the cutscenes....​

18. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

it will be fun if it comes to another cellphone, not only FOMA

19. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

yeah... thats about right for me too.. <_<
    I'll wait for the cutscene...
    and if i'm ever gonna buy the game... it it be in couple more years...
    but definitely not now.

20. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

no. ill watch the cutscenes on youtube...im going for BBS and 358/2 Days...I dont have a DS tho...:'(

I have a motorola RIZR, but imagine if they didnt make the game for my cellphone? I'd have to switch plans (maybe) and everything just for a cell phone game...besides...most games cost like 6-7 bucks on the cellphone, if u want them unlimitedly (tetris was 7.99 *cries* what a rip off). So coded might be only 7 bucks...if its like 50 bucks for coded no way is anyone buying that...At the same time, if its cheap like 6 bucks, it might not be that great quality and might suck...theres only so much memory a phone can hold besides pictures, music, etc, and even other games...I kind of think Coded is pointless...Nomura came up with it when he was drunk from what I've heard...if he puts a lot of plot revealing things in coded I swear I will boycott kingdom hearts. Or wikipedia it for info...(XP)

Not true. PSP and DS are owned by billions of people as well, and PSP has just as good graphics as a ps2 so the only difference is that one is portable and the other is not. Nomura's aim this time around was to make KH portable. I think portable would be better (you can take ur PSP/DS anywhere with you...) PS3 is owned by a lot of people but it didnt sell very well compared to the 360 and Wii, which even though I think the Wii is the worst system for kh its the best selling one...

All of ps3's GOOD GAMES/EXCLUSIVES other than a few are coming out in 2009/2010 Hell no am I waiting that long if they annouced 358/2 Days in Japan for Summer 2008. That could only mean its coming out in America like Oct-Dec and UK like Dec-Jan...

I agree Coded is a bad idea, and its just more time that could be spent towards FF13/Days/BBS but other than that I think Nomura is right on track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.