Full Chorus: You'll be in My Heart [KHV Chorus]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Hey, I actually managed to do this in the time frame I gave! Hurray!

http://www.mediafire.com/?61dn454eaamabdj

Decided to try harmonizing again. Hope it sounds good, if not let me know within an hour or so and I'll just stick to the melody >.>

2. Jayn

Yay! <: Do you want me to refer to you as something else in the video? I've been calling you 'Ryan' for a long time but...xD

Got everyone's. ~ Will be working on the video today/tonight and tomorrow (the 18th). I've already started it, I just need to finish up...

3. Krowley Moderator

(yay)
    I really thought I would've been the last to hand in. I don't really like recording unless my house is empty. Kind of embarrassed singing around people.

4. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Maybe it's time to switch to Maddie, although I hope it doesn't confuse anybody xD At least there won't be anymore gender confusion xP

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

J
    Wait what gender confusion, man? You're a great dude! : D

But seriously, I got over the fact I thought you were a high pitched 7 year old boy a long time ago, I'm sure it'll be fine even if you keep the name Ryan. And if not, you're a 7 year old boy who can sing, who minds?

To be honest account swap with AndrewTemari, people think he's a girl, people think you're a boy, now prove them right!

Alright, alright, you don't have to do the extra work, just tell us instead of complaining! :p
    Ok so all in and good to go for the vid and edit.
    Is the video gonna be like the many types in the past or more like Thriller was?

Also, before moving on to the current poll's winner are we doing the runner up from the last poll first?

Thank you for your time.

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

HOLY CRAP WHEN DID IT BECOME THE 18TH.

I'm really sorry ;~;

Time escaped me. My lines will be in by later today. T~T

Never mind, it seems I was taken care of.

7. Jayn

>:C

More like Thriller.

You can find all of the in progress songs and the order we'll be casting in here.

We go;

> Highest Votes
    >Randomized
    >Second Highest Votes

/Voting/

In this case, we're voting while we're doing the last line up.

Edit: Alrightttt. Progress with le video. All audio is mixed and mastered, all pictures are timed. I need to add transitions and the names. I'm going to keep this video simple, despite my original plan being rather elaborate because..When I really think about it, my idea would be better suited for another song. Hehe.

Edit: Locking now. Uploading to Youtube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.