Kingdom Hearts II Your Achievements Here

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by OMG BOMB WHY?!, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renna Delight Merlin's Housekeeper

:ranting:
    The guy that posted this thread is complaining? GEEZE! I've played through the game like over five times now and I've haven't gotten the final Keyblade ONCE! (And only the last time have I found all of the boxes.) It took me three days to finish the game (First day got bored of Twilight town within the first hour, then played for 24 hours straight . . . And I think I might've took a small break to sleep before finishing the game.) And finally I've yet to survive Sephiroth. I've tried over 10 times and I get "Ughughugh AUUUGGGHH" every time.

:bangbang:
    All right, enough complaining . . . Achievements, eh?

(1) I was proud that I bet it in three days, but that kind of pales in comparison to five hours. . . Still going to hold it over my friend's head though. ::L:
    (2) I didn't die until I went toe-to-toe with Xaldin . . . Then Mickey had to save my butt five times. D:
    (3) I finally found all the boxes!
    (4) I can get perfect scores in Atlantica almost everytime and picked up on it after the tutorial.
    That's all I can think of at the moment.
    Yes, I'm pathetic. Thank you for noticing.

2. OMG BOMB WHY?! Banned

...I'm not complaining. Don't know where you got that idea. If I do start complaining, it's because people post idiotic responses like the first paragraph of yours.

That said, nice achievements, blah blah blah, I'm getting bored with this thread now.

3. Renna Delight Merlin's Housekeeper

I should have stated I used "Complain" for lack of a better word.
    You treated your achievements lightly, like they were nothing when there's been people who had trouble doing the same things you did. (At the time it seemed like it filed under a complaint, now that I've woken up a little I see I am wrong.)
    I'm sorry.

4. Nuff' Said Banned

Taking down 3 sephiroths with sweet memories at lv. 1(hacked), Staying at lv. 15 by then end of the game, getting 999 on the street entertainer job. Killing Xemnas before the continous fire bolts. That's about it unless you count not dying but that's too easy.

5. OMG BOMB WHY?! Banned

Not a problem. Really, I never consider myself that good at much of anything. Though I'm almost certain Jason(Xendane) would say otherwise...

He says I can beat the snot out of him with a big stick. And I hope he's referring to a Bo staff, because that's one of my real life abilities(Bojutsu, art of combat using sticks).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.