Kingdom Hearts II Your Battle Style

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by PyroDudeX, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

actually, to make kingdom hearts seem less button mashy, and more fun, I decided to be more fluid in whatever I do.

Like my combos are always different. Ill charge into heartless, but then cast fire, THEN use the finisher explosion, and knock the remaining heartless in the air in which ill use lightning on. Since my character was more of a magic type, I decided to use magic in my combos too...

I think thats what BBS will be like.

2. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Before, I just button-mashed, curing every now and then, disregarding "unnecesary" square button moves and magic. But then KH2:FM came along and I developed a close companionship with Guard, as well as Thunder and Fire (for the Demyx data battle). I also became more defensive and used a lot of strategy.

You're right, {Light}ningAmbition, BBS will definitely require more strategy and less button-mashing.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

Aggression wins every battle in Kingdom Hearts :guns: Though Sephiroth made me have to use buttons other than X...that lamer :yelling:

4. Jayn

Strategic. I hate it when my brother plays and doesnt take any time to really THINK about what he's doing or how much MP he's losing or how many heartless are there and what keyblade you SHOULD use and how NOT to die, even if Mickey saves you and when NOT to attempt to go anti and all that stuff that I worry about. You gotta think ^^;

5. cloud's buddy Traverse Town Homebody

i button mash and then cure is the only magic i use (i wish there was a desert eagle in the game)

6. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I have a pretty strategic battle style--I'm very quick with my hands. I equip the best abilities that will make the battle easier--like the one in the first game where you gain MP just by getting hit. I also use gliding advantageously, like to fly behind someone who's impervious to attacks at the front, and I dodge roll away whenever a powerful attack is about to strike. Also using the strongest keyblade, that kind of thing.

7. Dragon #13 Merlin's Housekeeper

At first I would just button smash( I feel bad for my controller now) but now I'll dodge at first and then when I know what the opponent's attacks are I"ll attack it relentlessly and dodge every once and a while

8. Rag Rappy Merlin's Housekeeper

Most of the time I´ll hit my opponents as fast as I can in the air, then pound out a long aerial combo, and sometimes use Thundaga to finish it.
    On ground I have explosion on the end of the combo (+ Firaga, looks awesome), but I have lots of opportunities in a combo to press the square-button for a different attack.
    Sometimes when I feel like it, I´ll spam Firaga n Thundaga. And when I´m low on MP I´ll save it for when I´m low on hp, to cast Curaga.

9. werkku6 Traverse Town Homebody

I like to use combos + Square button moves. So i am pretty offensive, but i also play defencily when i am at low hp. And i also use less offensive magic and more reflect and Curaga.

10. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Greatly depends on my opponent.Usually I knock in the air and just own them with aerial attacks.

11. Mareo-and-Anime Merlin's Housekeeper

I get Donald and Goofy to support me while I knock the enemies senseless. But I do heal them now and again so they can heal me so I can heal them so they can heal me so I can heal them so- You get the picture.

12. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I press X repeatedly. It's rather effective.

13. The_Fire_Of_Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

at first i was an agressive player who only pressed x repeatedly and didn't use any magic, (well i did use thunder sometimes) but now i use guard, reflect and some other magic too and i play strategic. thanks to that i can win sepiroth without healing myself. (I cant win him without getting any damage though)

I hate to watch when someone just button smashes all the time.

14. P Banned

Sorry Pika_power, but I am going to have to say you are wrong.

You have recently stopped button mashing, and now are working on pressing each button for an attack only once. Okay?

15. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Depends on the villain I'm fighting. With Sephiroth, my stratigies won't work at all, so I'll go all out offensive.
    With Hearless (such as Fat Bandit) I use to distract them, so Donald and Goofy can tak him in the back, If he turns around and goes for them, I get him in the back. Pretty good Strategy, I'd say.

For solo battles such as the ones in the Underworld tournaments and Xigbar, I tend to use Guard and Reflega over and over and wait for the enemy to stop attacking for a sec. and then I'll slash away!

btw, I found a pretty good one for fighting Sephiroth, wait for him to teleport to you and upperslash you, and then he'll try to juggle you. DON'T let that happen. Juggle him. Over and over. It takes long, but it can make the battle really easy! (except if he uses Sin Harvest, cuz you'll be dead in a second or two. if he does, juggle him before he finishes the spell.)

16. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

thats a good sephi strategy but it works even better if you let him knock you into the air and right before he attacks, slam him down to earth with a set of combos

17. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

it depends who im facing. normal opponents i just use aerial attacks and smash letting my strength do the talking. if im fighting an ok boss im a little more careful and i use guard and magic a lot more. if im fighting a really hard boss i usually watch and wait until they leave themselves open then i use a bunch of hit and run strategys trying to confuse them by not using the same strategy twice.

18. gaiachild000 Merlin's Housekeeper

most of the time its very aggro and combos that lead into reactions on purpose or that chain magic at the end for a finisher( he he 2 finishers).
    man I love attacking like 15 combo hits!!!!

19. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

I have already made a thread like this.....
    Your fighting style in Kh?
    Thats mine. So..your a little late...

20. MarissaTyphoon Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh, you know, jumping and attacking, jumping and attacking...
    Seriously, besides reaction commands in KH2, I find myself clicking the 'Jump' button and then the 'Attack' button constantly. It works for me for some reason. Plus, some of the Heartless (like those cannons from Port Royal) spit out attacks that you have to jump to get away from, which brings my annoying style into play.
    But I do not suggest it (well, I don't suggest it at all) when you are trying to get out of the way of an oncoming attack. Countless times I have found myself in mid-air with no chance at getting out of the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.