Your best creation?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by kevz2kool, Jul 17, 2007.

1. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

whatever. AMVs, KHMVs, fanfic, sig, avvy, etc. show us and comment on other peoples' work. just find, in your opinion, your best creation having to do with KH, and and share it!

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

mine would be Kingdom hearts II1/2. i'm still writing it, but i stoped posting after two chapters because i think no one liked it. i can't find my link right now.

3. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

I thought it was pretty good, i lokked it over a bit...

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

good. if i was to contiue, which would you like to see

1.castle oblivion
    2.island paridice (lilo and stitch)
    3.haunted mansion

i'd choose the haunted mansion because it changes the relationship of sora and kairi.

5. TAFKAA8 Banned

Kingdom Hearts The Dark Realm: My Story

That's the one that took me longest to write ever. It's my first fanfic and it's still my best so far. I haven't progressed at all. I suck. BTW It's under my old account AkuseruVIII, I gave the account to someone a while back but it should still be there. It's not as long as some but it's decent in length. I just put so much of my sanity into that story... Whatevs, go read if you want to, if not then like don't. Heh. BTW It's not called My Story 'cause it's my story it's fro the main characters point of view the 'My' is coming from.

6. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

castle oblivion

gotcha, do you have a link?

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Hmmmmmm.......

Best work....

I think that it'd have to be my fanfiction "Worst Nightmare." Even though most of my fanfictions are a LOT more popular, that one is my baby. It's like proof that I can wave in-front of people's faces and, "HA! I TOLD you I could be serious! SEE?! SEEEEEE?!"

XD

I kinda wanna finish it right now...

8. Soushirei 運命の欠片

I guess all I have to offer is my fanfiction. I've thought of trying to make a KH AMV, but I was determined my finish my fic first. I can't draw either, sooo fanart's out. XD

I originally was working on a 'KH2' fic back when KH2 didn't exist, and I believe I posted the first few chapters on the old KH-Vids, but I've long since abandoned that fic since the official KH2 game came out before I could finish (the fic went into a year+ hiatus anyway).

So my KHIII fic is pretty much the only KH work I have in existence at the moment. The link to the story is in my signature, so those who are interested feel free to read away when you have the time. It's sort of long, 13 chapters so far and ongoing--I think as of Chapter 13, the fic is at 90,206 words--so take your time if you want to start reading it. My updating speed has been astronomically slow anyway <.<

And just for some mindless eyecandy, here's the original banner I made when I first established the blog page for the fic's progress (which is horribly outdated so disregard the September 2006 and the title Dreamweaver). The blog hasn't been updated in ages, but I will probably add the new updates soon.

[​IMG]

9. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Best Fic so far (that's completed): Blue-Eyed, Hands Tied (its on here and rotting)
    Best Drawing: ....uh nonexistent, but people seem to like my 3 frame animations.

I think that's about it.

As for Soushirei's fic.....one word, GODLY.

10. draik88 Twilight Town Denizen

Are you REALLY sure you want to know? O.o
    *coughyoucansaythatagain!!!cough*

lol, sorry soush... but I just had to, XD.

Back on topic though... my best work would probably have to be my Teen Titans AMV... I think it's the hardest-worked-on... thing I've ever made!

Here's a link if you wanna check it out

11. TAFKAA8 Banned

12. Stardust Chaser

Meh, my KH AMV to The Bird and The Worm, I suppose.

There are times I messed up, they still bother me, but it took me three months to make so I sorta rushed the ending XD...And I'm making another AMV that might end up better, but I'm getting of topic soo...Anywho...

Click here to watch...

-hides-

13. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

hmmm. Well, I can't stand how I wrote the first nine chapters to my fanfic, Roxas's days in the Organization, but the other fanfic I'm working on right now that hasn't been relised yet is ALOT better than that one. My best? Nahh.

My best piece of work, I think, is a tie between a picture a drew of Xemnas and another one of Demyx. Comming in second would be another tie between another pic of Marluxia, and another of Axel. I don't have them on this website, but once I find my USB cord for my camra, I prolly will.

14. Katsquatch Klone #5 Twilight Town Denizen

My best work? Well that would probably be my Kingdom Hearts Pain video. The song is Pain by Three Days Grace. I used the Sony Vegas Studio 7.0 program and I liked it. Took me days to make it though XD

15. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Okay, how come everyone can figure out 7.0 well I have 8.0 anyway its a sexy video xD Very Nicely done.

My best work? Probably my fanfic. No one seems to like it, but its my first fan fic ever. I think that's because the people here don't liike the Orginization as Dogs.

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=17821

16. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

My best creation is my "Organization XIII - I'll Make A Man Out Of You" AMV. Sadly, not a lot of people seem to be viewing KH AMVs these days so please check it out!

The link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKws9bl4OzM

17. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my best work? well my sig is that one you have roght now is my best and favorite one and my best AMV is the Orginization tribute with The Silent Hill song cause it was 2nd place in top 5 and it was my 1st video i made

18. RikusHaven Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't really think any of my AMVs are good but if I had to pick which is my best creation I'd kind of have to say my newest one using the song "Faint" by Linkin Park.
    Kingdom Hearts - Faint - AMV

19. Beast Destiny Islands Resident

Well... the only thing I've done apart from who wears short shorts vid is the Xaldin diaries http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVAEE20VAAw But i've given that up and doing some animations about the Organization.

Preview of a frame I'm working on so far...

[​IMG]
    Zexy :D

Commented :)

20. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

wut program did u use to make that video. it wuz awsome.