Your favorite things about....

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by eentje, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

in fact i think that's the first time you actually hear him laugh. (i can't think of any other time)

2. Daydreamer

EXACTLY why I like Sora.

I also like Namine for her ability to draw good (something I could never do) and that she goes out of her way to fix up a problem that wasn't truly her fault anyways (helping Sora/Roxas). Talk about dedication.

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

NO!He is mine! Im Kairi ! Sora loves me :)<3 Back off^^
    *If you touch him ill take you down!*: )

(Im serious animegirl104 ^^ But don't get mad at me for this ^^Im not trying to get enemies or start flamewars! so don't be mad at me^^)

I also like Sora's way of following his heart!^^ He is so so Himself!^^ I love that!^^^<3
    I like roxas to ! ^^ In the game he looks lost but he sort of is thats a little sad! But its all good in the end^^^
    He also got this will power I like exstremely much! ^^Like he won't take cr*p from the organisation^

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

whoa... steady there K a i r i, just take some deep breaths.
    yeah those are some of the reasons why i like Sora n' Roxas.

5. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Pff ^^ LOL nah don't need the extra breths ^^ Im all fine ^^ and anime girl104 said the same stuff in another tread^^Its not like it is offending(hope not)
    and its not like only one person can claim Sora here(even though I am sort of doing that but don't blame me I love my boy^^<3: ) ) If you look at all the fangirls;) you see that it would very soon be wrong if only one person could have Sora here. Soo claiming him and hate everyone because they like him is not going to work here
    an I especially DON'T want a flamewar between all the fangirls!! ^^
    So lets not argue about that^^

Soo Kitty Im glad you like my reasons ^^ I wrote a few earlier in the tread to^^
    Sora also got this amazing smile: ) Thats hot^^

6. Person Destiny Islands Resident

wise fangirls realize that they are only one of very, very many. it's fine to think of a character as yours in your mind, but declaring it to everyone is unlikely to bring about more than an argument -.-

anyway, i like Sora, just because he's so different. i mean, i usually don't go for the main character and all that, but...he fits exactly all of the things that make Kingdom Hearts itself unique and great. he's silly, but it's not annoying. he's cool without trying and he wears his feelings right out on his sleeve. a dork that can fight! he's just so unique.

7. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I like:

Xemnas because his jackets seem to fit just right in all the right areas. Also for his voice. -purr-

Saix because of the fact he's such a wonderful jerk.

Xigbar because of...well he's Xigbar

Vexen because of the thoughts of Vexen x Replica antics in my mind.

Xaldin...for having the best facial structure and his eyes could beat out Sora's anyday. Not to mention Stabbity tendencies.

Demyx for the fact of his sitar looks like a big blue cock.

Axel for his little hip shake when wielding his chakrams.

Xehanort's Heartless {Ansem KH1 } for being a bronze god with white hair.

8. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Yeah I agree with you there: )*Wise fangirls xDDD*

You are absolutely right about reasons about Sora^^ But he is not an idiot!!!!
    But the other reasons are very true^^

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Kairi's Bod.

It doesn't lie. *drools a little*

10. Yuffierulestheworld32 Destiny Islands Resident

I like Goofy because he is so adorable!!! I used to like Donald but that stopped when he betrayed Sora in Kingdom Hearts.
    I like Yuffie because she is so awesome and cool and excited! And she teases her friends, like I do! :p
    I guess no one's said this before...but I love Xehanort's Heartless' accent! I just can't get over it! I could tell he was different in Kingdom Hearts II because his accent changed. Also, I think him, Ansem, and Xemnas are like me because they never shut up!
    Demyx is definitely my favourite Organization XIII member because he's so...DIFFERENT. He's not violent, like the others. I mean, c'mon, people...his weapon is a guitar!

11. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Demyx - he's cute, likes music and I like the way he says 'oh'
    Axel - three words 'got it memorized?
    Zexion - he's really cool

12. simple.and.clean Merlin's Housekeeper

I love Sora coz he's nice 2 look at >.< I like the way he acts, he has pretty eyes and I love his hair. Also I lihe the shape of his body... in a non sus way... like I love draw n ppl and the way Sora's body is done I like ok guy designs, and the same with the eyes and hair.

I also like Kairi... coz... I just do :P

13. Auxra Destiny Islands Resident

I love Cloud Strife because of the way he is simply. I love his sky blue eyes, his blond hair that looks so soft yet tame, his gorgeous self, and amazing abilities, as well as his personality which makes me love him even more. -^-^-

I like Sora, because of his kind heart and kickass ability to never leave a friend behind, really.

I like Roxas cause he's simply just too adorable to me, i love his style in clothing, and despite him being really sad in the end, i just loved seeing his cute smiles that he'd show at some points in KH2.

I like Axel cause he's cool, his sense of being humorous and sarcastic, and power.

I like Riku cause he's pretty much of a strong character that I'd totally support

I loved Organization XIII because they just all too awesome, and sometimes would make me wish i were like them. XD (i could make a list on all the Organization members but i'm too lazy)

14. Axel_of_Org_XIII Merlin's Housekeeper

Sephiroth and Axel

15. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Naminé because she knows everything.
    Kairi because she is nice(lol)
    Sora because of his eyes
    Roxas because of his hair(idk)hmm...(not his voice actor ick,eek and eww!)

Oh and what is ****hing

If I am saying something bad plz dont report or whatevah..I dont know what the heck I am saying!

16. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Cloud, leon, and Axel.

17. Shadow Heartless Destiny Islands Resident

Things i love?
    Xemnas´s jacket :D
    Xigbar. He`s just so cool
    Zexion. Hes so good in manipulating and I like manipulating ppl >:P

18. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

I have to concur x3. His eyes are just simply amazing and Roxas does a nice job following that up =]

((and if you ever watched AI - Artificial Intelligence - Haley Joel Osment has nice eyes too near the end when he opens his eyes =3))

19. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I'm not the only one that noticed!

My favorite things about the game?

Xaldin getting elbowed by Belle
    Saix's manipultion of Sora
    Xemnas' speeches
    Xigbar...'nuff said XD
    Oh and Xehanort's Heartless. Who was rather nice to look at.

20. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

lol. I liked Roxas....he was just cool.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.