Kingdom Hearts II Your fighting style?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Phazeun, Mar 20, 2010.

1. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Something I tried the other day: Master form, use rapid magnet then thunder for large groups of enemies, one magnet + several thunders= massive damage to multiple enemies.

and Wisdom form: on Xigbar, dash to get close, reflect, reflect, button mash the shoot button, and repeat, leave some magic to heal with tho!

Valor form: just use the reaction and support/action commands, and you will pwn.

Final form: glide around, beat ppl to pulp, magic is for special situations only.

Antiform: go bannanas!

2. accio75 Destiny Islands Resident

i geuss my fighting style would be basically the same one i used in FFVII and vs Sephiroth....overload Sora with magic, give him the best weapon i can find (and by best i mean one with the most attack xD) and keep using thundaga and use Firaga when i feel sora is being "violated" but i use attacks for a finishing combo boss battlle

3. C This silence is mine

I play as agressivly as possible, pretty much only using the keyblade. It's so much fun to whack things with the keyblade I think, magic is pretty boring honestly. I do however, of course, use magic to heal, but that's all I have it for.

4. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Balanced,try to find enemies weakness and then strike him down with it for example like this i attack till sora is about to so his finisher then use the magic which is effectiv on boss and then you the finisher it takes out alot og hp from the boss and help too ^^

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

I just charge in and fight them, but heal myself and aliies when nessecary and I use Drive when I want to really hurt them or when Auto-Drive pops up

6. Glen Returned from the dead

In general, i just attack with the keyblade and use magic strictly for healing purposes. If it's a really tough boss i generally summon Stich because he can refill the magic gauge. Drive forms are used only in desperate situations for me. If Donald or Goofy(i like to keep those support characters unless i have Riku in my team) are close to being knocked out,i don't use heal or give them potions,i say let them die :P if they need healing that badly let donald do it lol

7. Ren! Merlin's Housekeeper

I just button-mash my enemies into next week and use Cure like crazy mostly - however Birth By Sleep's boos fights actually required me to HAVE a strategy (Vanitas required MAAAANY Ignites XD)

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I'm very melee based. I don't want to be left high and dry if I run out of MP.

All time favorite set up is to use final form equipped with fenrir and rumbling rose. Combine that with Sora's natural negative combo and finisher plus and you get a combo composed of three of Final Form's finishers (very brutal finishers I might add).

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I rather strength than magic, mostly because I feel I can do more damage plus your MP runs out while your keyblade attacks are limitless. Also, I'd rather use MP on cure. Saying that I do tend to spam reflect once I have it, and thunder usually as they're the most fun.

My fighting style usually consists of attacking and then after the combo I'll jump away while the enemy attacks and then I'll go in for the kill. However, this does depend on the enemy I'm facing, but after years of practice I know how each enemy fights so I just know when they'll attack. For example, with those annoying horse things in Land of Dragons, it's stupid to attack from the front because they aren't usually phased by the keyblade so will easily swat you away, magic is normally the best thing to use. I try to move around as much as possible as well when not attacking so the enemy can't hit me.

10. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I just keep attacking because when the boss or whatever your fighting hits back Sora blocks and you don't take a hit.And if I'm low on a Hp I just run/glide to a Safe spot and use cure then I go back and attack again. That's how I fight in all the games expect for com.

11. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

A mix of both magic and just regular attacking, I find works best for me. Sometimes vary on what enemies am fighting, to use whichever strategy works best.

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'm like you Te Deum, I'm a melee player myself - except I try to sync pressing the X button for the slashes. I don't use much magic, except for cure, and I seem to favor fire quite a bit.

For Re:CoM, I used a lot of slights, Ars Arcanum being one of my favorites.

13. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Two words: button mashing.
    With the occasional thundega, curega, and reflega magic if I'm paying enough attention. I only use items if I've run out of MP and I can't use curega.

Running/gliding away is also a useful tactic. C:

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

I mostly charge in headfirst and attack with Keyblade in hand or use Drive, only magic I really spammed is Reflect and Cure, man, it was broken.

Once went throughout the game with magic and items only except with Roxas's story and the begining of Sora's journey

15. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I always like to use strength and big combos with a bold finisher. In other words equip those items and put my index finger on X and start mashing that button. I'm gonna end up breaking it one day LOL
    Oh, and I love reaction commands. For
    Battle of 1000 heartless
    I literately just go up to watchers and do the reaction command or I'll wait for 1 to show up. Every time I battle I look down at the thingy for a reaction command every 2 seconds :D

16. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Magic, Magic, Magic, till there is no magic. The only time i really don't use magic is why it won't effectively kill the enemy. Kinda like Morning Stars.

17. ▪Jay▪ Banned

Im a very offensive player. Ill forget about abilities like Block and go all out offensive with all the attacking abilities. Also when i get hit i just ran back in (unless im fighting Sephiroth :P)

18. KeybladeWars Merlin's Housekeeper

Spamming the X button. lol (magics, Reaction Commands and Drive Forms are acceptable =D)

19. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

X mashing, and sometimes just dodge rolling around the area until I get a reaction command. :D

20. Doukuro Chaser

Depends on my mood really. When I am lazy and/or not in a fighting mood I either have a x mashing thing going on or a hit and run. In a more serious mood I use some magic, but save most of it for cure (and aero in kh 1) while kind of using a hit and run tatic still. Use up the combo hit then get some distance to avoid any attacks and I abuse the doge roll feature like hell and use reaction commands when needed, but not very often unless for fun.