Your most hated character?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 2Foxxie4U, Sep 5, 2007.

?

Do you hate Sora

1. Yes, he's too niave

28 vote(s)
    17.3%
  2. No, he follows his heart

84 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. I don't hate him or like him

50 vote(s)
    30.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zexion King's Apprentice

Sora's Sucks...
    I hate him..
    he's Too naive And...
    too..
    umm..
    what to say...
    WEAK!

2. zexykupo Gummi Ship Junkie

Somewhere dark... Where I can be alone...
    I don't hate him, but he can get so annoying!

3. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

this isn't too hard.... why do u ppl hate sora? hes the MAIN character!! xDD
    kh1: kairi, its because of the way she laughs in the begining it was a total blonde in the body of a red-head moment.
    kh2: i really hate ... Xemnas! Cause he doesn't ****ing die!!!

4. Jayn

Eh...In KH1 I didn't like Kairi very much. She just got really annoying. I don't know why, but I hated her laugh too. I felt like she was way too cheerful and immature. I mean, not that it's wrong to be happy or anything but...
    In KH2 I didn't like Sora. At all...I thought that he was really stupid. Not his fault, but he got some idiotic lines. It just irritated me. It also got on my nerves when he fell dramatically on his knees, holding Riku's hand, and started to CRY. I couldn't tell you why but...I just died a bit inside.

5. 8AxelVIII Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't think it's any character I really hate. But I don't like Hercules, he's so... Annoying!

6. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

lol. some one agrees with me on kairi?! yay! I agree with the kh2 sora and riku scene thing. It looked totally gay. lol. I bet all the yaoi fangirls were thinking, "Just kiss him already, Sora!!"

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

We already gave you our reasons, miss. :D

I only liked the second game for the raphics and ORganization XIII, really... That's about it. =\

8. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Personally I like Roxas more,but Sora is ok with me.

9. Finale Wannabe Nobody

Sora is annoying. however i hate larxene, shes such a *****

10. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

Right now I hate Axel!! Roxas might have been discovering he had a heart, even though nobodies dont think they have hearts, then Axel tries to bring him into the Organization again, and that would make Roxas go a completely different and wrong path.

And he killed Zexion for no good reason!! What a traitor...

11. I Am erica Banned

My most hated character is Roxas, he was just annoying and it was boring as hell to play as him...

12. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Aeriel from Atlantica. I hated those songs.

13. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

Donald because he always ran out of magic and w/o magic he dies.

14. megajoex721 Traverse Town Homebody

my most hated character in CoM is axel too!!!

15. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

There aren't any characters I hate... however, I'd have to say that I don't like Xaldin very much. He just gets on my nerves. No clue why he does so, but he does :\

16. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I couldn't STAND Riku. He was annoying, caused trouble, and made the 1st game that much harder for me. His character was annoying- worse than Kairi >.<

17. OakaTheXXIII Traverse Town Homebody

Don't hate anyone tho the only one who got close to hating
    was Axel (for the killings in CoM) but i kinda forgived him in KH2
    ...as for kairi i pretty much just ignore her :/

*gasp* How could I miss DiZ! D:
    I hate him tons :S

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I hated Maleficient in KHI, mostly because she made fun of Sora, and I used to like him.
    Then I hated Sora in Re:CoM, for walking straight into the trap Marluxia made.
    Finally in KHII I absolutely, positively hated Diz. OMG. The way he talked down to Roxas, and manipulated Namine and Roxas, made me wanna kill him. Unfortunately he wised up to my plan. I also hated Sora in KHII, but Diz took first place.

19. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

KH1: Riku ansem and sephiroth
    ReCom: Repliku and ansem
    KH2: Beast i guess.

20. childofturin Why?

Well, I actually hate a number of characters, but not for any fan-boy reasons.

KH1: DONALD and GOOFY! God, they got SO annoying. Donald's voice made me want to eat broken glass, and Goofy was pretty much helpless until he gets MP Share, and after that, he still can't frikken fight.
    The entire Hundred Acre Wood level and everyone and everything in it. I want to just take a match to that book. I mean come on! I stopped liking that series when I was in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!

Re:CoM English (since I understand it best): Donald and Goofy again, for the same reasons, basically. Both of them are useless and Donald is annoying. Also, I hate Namine's new VA, just because she sounds too different.

KH2: Donald and Goofy once again, for the exact same reason! The ONLY thing they are good for in that game is going into forms. Also, everyone in 100 acre wood and Port Royal. 100 acre wood for the same reason as before, and port royal because they really f*cked up the voice acting. I mean, they were using almost direct quotes from the movie! Couldn't they have actually USED the movie's audio at those points? Also, the VAs they got didn't even remotely sound like the originals. It sounded like they just got random piratey-sounding voices and told them to do crappy imitations.

Oh, and I voted that I hate sora because of his naivete (sp?).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.