Birth by Sleep Zack Fair confirmed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Tiagossj3, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

Pretty sure she does. She's had some romantic feelings for him ever since FFVII took place. Replay through the game and watch the subtleties.

Anyway, we need more scans like these. Then we can actually make good theories on these subjects.

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I understand that the connection is there, but first and foremost in her mind is being his friend. I infer this from FFVII and spinoffs not expanding on their romantic connection at all. It's especially lacking in the Kingdom Hearts series.

3. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

MY Theory

I was thinking that if you recall KH1 Cloud id looking for his light, and in KH2 Tifa gives Cloud her light to give him the power to face Sephiroth. BBS take place 10 years in the past. And in FF7 we know Zack becomes like a Mentor for Cloud and a best friend, that is where Cloud's connection with Sephiroth begins. in KHBBS Zack is young and it takes place 10 years before KH1, and in KH2 Aerith says "You don't want me there when you go away again" making it sound like it has happened before, maybe in more than one time. I believe Zack is sealed within Cloud's heart, like Kairi's heart was inside Sora's maybe Zack's is in cloud and is the only thing keeping the light inside cloud and stopping Sephiroth from taking control. IN the KH2 scene Tifa's light hurts cloud but then Cloud uses it to face Sephiroth, I think at that moment the light freed Zack's heart and allowed it to reclaim his body. His body being Sephiroth, Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness embodied. Maybe in Zack's body since Zack's heart is in Cloud.

So what I am basically saying is that Zack's heart is in Cloud since both go way back as FF7 says and both appear in Olympus so just maybe they are connected like Sora and Riku. As we known Ansem in KH1 Took over Riku's body, what if Sephiroth did that to Zack?. Now that Cloud is fighting with Tifa's light maybe Sephiroth will be ended and Zack will return. But Cloud would have to return Zack's heart like Sora did Kairi's meaning Cloud would be a heartless. That would release Cloud's darkness once again as Sephiroth as a heartless or maybe a nobody. Which would make Zack a possible Summoning or party member in a world in the next KH after BBS.

To sum it up simpler I think at the end of BBS Cloud and Zack are in a world that fades away causing Zack's heart to enter Cloud like Kairi's did Sora, Giving Cloud's darkness AKA Sephiroth access to Zack's empty body creating the Sephiroth Cloud fights countless times. Now Cloud is fighting witrh the light Sephiroth is forever beat out of Zack making cloud know He must free Zack's heart by becoming a heartless. Zack then returns but so does Sephiroth as a Heartless ot Nobody which Sora must fight alongside Zack.
    After the battle Zack calls Cloud back like Kairi did Sora. Which shows a possible idea of why Zack was gone during KH1 and 2 when he was in BBS.

4. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Crisis Core is Noncanon with Kingdom Hearts.

That or she was talking about when Cloud when to Herc's world.

Like I said. Crisis Core is noncanon. Because if was was canon, Genesis would be in KH. As would Angeal, or whatever his name was. Plus, how does being in the same world give ANY connection to Sora and Riku?

First off, that part is incredibly confusing. So Sephiroth dies, Cloud becomes a heartless, Zack's back, Cloud becomes Sephiroth? What? And I highly doubt he'll be a summon. Or a party member unless you mean like they were in KH2 with the FF characters.

...Wait. Wait. Who said Zack's death was even canon in BBS? Who said Zack even disappears? He could've just went somewhere else. Still incredibly confused on the Zack is Cloud's light thing. Let me get this straight. Cloud becomes a heartless, Zack magically returns, Sephiroth comes back, Sephiroth/Cloud becomes a nobody? Lolwut? Plus now you're making it sound like Zack MUST be coming back.
    So Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, and a Final Fantasy Nobody are coming in KH3. So this theory only makes Sephiroth a bigger problem. Lovely.

You confuse me Oda. Not to sound harsh or anything either, but shouldn't this have been another thread?

5. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

Hurray! I am so happy, I love Zack *glomps* Now I'm going to have an even harder time waiting for this game...

6. Mike Chaser

I'm going to close this thread now.
    This was also updated on the front page.
    Again, if there's any news, please pm me. Don't post a thread about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.