-Ze Operator's Tower of Power-

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by mindstorm787, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ze Operator

Operator panted shallowly as he uncloaked in the corridor, still having tremor after tremor. What the hell? Why did that image come? Why then, above all times, why then?? Why did he have to be reminded of her...
    Operator leaned against the wall, and slid down to his bottom, suddenly tired, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration and embarrassment. He had pushed Alexis down for no apparent reason, only out of the fear of what he saw. For the first time, in a long time, someone tried to put his mind at ease, even though she was using her powers to seduce him, but she might've just been stressed. If anything, what he said about his lifestyle was true; he usually threw himself headlong into danger more times than he can count. But was he really used to it?
    Operator started. He realized that his mask was still slightly lifted. Gently, he slid it back down slightly until it once again covered his face. He wore that mask for one reason.

Shortly after working for Black Axe, he realized he had a severe dislike with bloodshed. Hated it with a passion. The hate was so bad, he personally ordered a custom made mask, in a blank smile.
    The result was much more satisfying. No more questions about psyche, field performance improved.

He wore that smile, to hide his shame and his disgust.
    All his anger,
    All his sadness,
    Even his frustration,
    Vanished under a thick, white, emotionless smiling mask.

And yet, he was wondering how well that mask worked out when he fled from a girl. Ugh.

2. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

No matter what, he still couldn't remember what happened after he flew into the black hole. And of course, with that memory also came the distress of possibly leaving his world to be consumed. Fortunately, something strange caught his eye that tore him out of his thoughts. His eyebrows furrowed at the sight of something shimmering out of the room. The orbs dissipated, and Poke quickly followed it into the corridor. Operator came into view, and he noticed his position, down against the wall.

He'd seen that pose many times before.

"How're you feeling?" He asked, making his presence fully known.

3. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ze Operator

Operator looked up at the sound of Poke's voice. Apparently, the boy had followed him. He took a breath, and he relaxed his body and looked at his right hand. He pulled his suit's sleeve, and felt the hard metallic shell under the synthetic skin. He narrowed his eyes at his arm, and asked quietly, "Have you ever...had to kill anyone?"
    He suddenly let out a short chuckle, that evolved into a string of small, silent chuckles. He breathed again, "It's said to be against every moral concept ever made by man. And yet, most men are capable of murdering each other every day, just like how there is a new child to be born, every day."
    He shifted his head a little to Poke. "Killing rips the soul apart." He said gravely, sickened. "Think about it; Every time you take out a knife, and plunge it into another person, and take their life. And the more you do, the easier it is."
    He looked to the wall, then down to his hands. "I was with a girl, while at my so-called company. Her name was Rook. I didn't realize it at first, but she was the love of my life. And that was before either of us were forced into this so-called company, and had our minds wiped clean. Like a washboard. But when I regained my memories..I was enraged. I began to hate who I was then, hateful of ripping my soul up for the appeal of my superiors, just so they can continue suppressing the memories I had. And she never got to know the truth."
    He looked back, and Poke could see his face partially flex up, in a large sad smile. "It's a funny thing, isn't it? The more you hate someone, the easier it is to make them stop living." Operator's voice pitched downward at the word stop, making his voice deeper, much more sinister. "But no matter how much you love someone, you can't bring them back from being dead." His voice slowly normalized as he finished with, "Rook, is gone. Because of my rage. Because I killed her."

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "No... I just use people as an escape. I hide behind the only thing I really know, and I use my ability to make people help me. I hate myself for it. I almost just want to leave it all behind." Alexis tried to explain, but she really didn't know what to say or what she was saying. She wanted to say something, comfort Shane from what he had gone though, but she didn't know how. What could she ever do to help with the fact he killed people. She didn't have anything nearly as bad, she used people but didn't do anything to hurt them. She only ever hurt herself. She always just hurt herself.

Alexis swallowed and looked for words to say as she looked down at the ground.
    "I-I don't know what to tell you.... I don't think there is a right thing for me to say.... I want to help. I want to know what to say, I just... I can't. I am sorry." Alexis admitted. She hid her face slightly so Shane didn't see. "How can you live with yourself? I can barely manage to live with myself." Alexis asked.

Alexis hesitated for a long moment before saying what she thought she should.
    "You said you could look at people's memories right? Well.... um... I don't think I have the confidence to tell you.... my life is a mess and I am so hopeless and scared. I thought I was here to escape that life but look at what I am doing. I can't. Just... Can you... I don't know maybe.... You will understand better if you just look." Alexis paused for a long moment before looking up at Shane. "I give you permission to look, at all of it. Then maybe someone here would fully understand me because I don't know how to show them." Alexis admitted. Her thumb rubbed the sleeve of Remy's coat. Perhaps one day she could tell him too so he could understand. Perhaps one day, but not today. She didn't know how she would. "Please just do it before I change my mind." She then asked again, trying to keep her resolve.

[​IMG]

"H-hey, that's not fair. I never really had time to spend around girls much. How should I know how to act. That doesn't make me a kid." Samuel tried to fight back, but as he did his face turned a little red again, picturing the girl. "Do we really have time to be discussing this anyways? Should we be doing something soon?" Samuel then asked to try and change the subject the best he could.

5. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Poke was caught off-guard with the question. Had he every killed anyone? It was a clear question with a very clear answer, though it did bring up some memories. Memories of events that never should have happened, and it was all because of him.

As he listened to Operator's story, he couldn't help but notice the similarities him and Poke had. He couldn't say that he'd known the feeling of becoming a mindless puppet for a group, but he knew what it felt like to care for someone. To hate someone. To be the reason that a friend was dead. He looked away from Operator, that far-off gaze in his red eyes again. The silence between them lingered for a while before he broke it. "...Yes. I've killed before."

Setting him down beside Operator, he sighed. "A few times, actually. Ironically, the only time I had a true problem with killing was the one time I spared someone of it." He didn't notice it, but his fingers slowly curled into fists as he thought of the mistake that started everything. "You say that killing tears the soul apart, that it's easier to kill something when you hate it. I wasn't really born with a soul. All my purpose was was to protect my world, simple as that. Don't let anything get in my way of it. Then I met a pair of siblings, Daniel and Annabella." The corner of his lip twitched upward, their smiles still painted clearly in his mind. "They taught me how to be human, how to act as if I were one of them. They were my friends, and we loved each other. Unfortunately, that didn't change the fact that I had a job to do, and this clashed with their morals multiple times. One time in particular..."

His fist was shaking now, his eyes giving off a very faint glow. "Throughout my years as a guardian, I've made many enemies. One of them was a particularly powerful one, a Spiritomb, a collection of 106 evil spirits all sealed into one, tiny stone. It broke out and took on my appearance, and we'd been enemies for a long time. He'd caused so much destruction and pain, it was clear what I had to do. I've done it before, what difference would there be this time? Spiritomb was at my mercy, and I aimed for the finishing blow...then I was stopped by my friends." Taking in a deep breath, he closed his eyes, and breathed out. "They told me that killing was an incredibly immoral thing to do, similar to how you described it. That I couldn't be a guardian and a murderer. So I listened to them. I stopped. I let my enemy go, and in doing so, I let him set off a chain of events that would lead to the birth of my worst enemy, one that even my father couldn't defeat.
    "In short...Because I let it go--Because I listened to my...
    soul...I created a monster that also ended up being the thing that killed Annabella. I tried going back to change it, but--" He stopped there, letting those strange choice of words linger in the air.

Looking up towards the ceiling, he crossed his arms. "I'm not the best person to talk to about this. I've been told about people being black-and-white in morals, sometimes grey. I've clearly shown myself to be the former, but that's just it. I can't let anything distract me from the reason for my birth. Yet sometimes, I can't help but wonder...Would I be better off if I were born as a human?" Shaking his head, he looked back at Operator, his eyes now back to normal. "We've both made mistakes that resulted in the deaths of people we love, because of our emotions. I've learned through hardships that the choices we make are the ones we live with. You're right, you can't bring someone back from being dead. The best thing you can do is keep moving forward and carry their memories in your heart."

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Having decided to put the thoughts on what he'd heard on hold for the time being, he went back to doing one of the few things that he actually could do. Zephyr started to look around and took note of what was going on around him. Nothing much to note though, just people talking.

That said, by the time he'd decided to do this, Operator had already ran from Alexis, so all he saw was his bumping into Remy and flicking away. Okay, so other than that nothing much other than people talking. Then some random guy had just appeared from a portal made of darkness. This brought about another sigh. It was just one thing about another.

After that run of looking around the room Zephyr returned his gaze to just staring off in front of him, simply waiting like he was prior to following Operator up the stairs.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Shane paused for a moment. He'd just told this woman what he'd done, what he could do, and she was still asking him to search through her memories? Why? He nodded slowly and silently. "I'll do it" he stated. A look of intense concentration materialized on his face as he began sifting through her memories. The good, and the bad. As he went through each memory, he understood a little more. Why she was the way she was, why she did the things she did. In less than ten minutes, he had learned more about Alexis than most would in an entire lifetime, and as he got deeper and deeper into her memories, his expression softened. He hadn't tried to prevent it due to the concentration, but it happened. Gradually it turned from a look of intense concentration, to simply focusing, then to great concern, and finally a look of stern sorrow. He didn't look like he was about to cry, but he didn't look like he was far from it. At last, he finished reading the memories of the woman before him.

He didn't say a word for a good minute. He simply sat there, frozen. What he had just witnessed was a little overwhelming, and he wasn't sure how to handle it all. Eventually he shifted his gaze from looking at the ground to straight at Alexis. It wasn't extremely noticeable, but if the girl paid enough attention she would see a very small amount of silent tears travelling straight from the telepath's eyes and down his cheeks. "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that" he said, not sure what to say. One thing was certain; he had gained an enormous amount of respect for Alexis for enduring so much. He knew what it was like to experience immense pain and not be able to release it easily. It was an eternal burden, and one that started off small but always built up until eventually it broke a person's back and they could no longer carry it without help. But whereas he had had Colton to help him for a bit, Alexis had suffered alone. That was going to change, right then and there.

Quickly, he raised his elbows and wiped away the tears on his jacket, before simply sitting there in silence once more. Sometimes, all it took was a friend to simply sit nearby. Just knowing someone was there would help immensely, he hoped. "I think if I tried hard enough, I could allow you to see my memories as I just saw yours. The better question is if you wanted to though. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but if you'd like to at any point that's your decision. It seems we have both suffered though...that kind of pain should never be inflicted upon anyone" Shane said gently, before standing up. "It proves just how strong you are though, to go through that and keep going. It's inspiring, really. With someone as mentally strong as you helping, this tower doesn't stand a chance. Shall we continue on?" he asked, holding out his hand and offering to help her up.

[​IMG]
    Only now did Oscar realize his brother was right. Wiping the slight smirk off of his face, he quickly scanned the room they were in. "You're right. Standing around here talking isn't going to beat the tower. We should probably work on that" he replied. He jerked a thumb in the direction of where Zephyr had headed off. "I guess that's our cue" he stated simply, before following suit.

[​IMG]
    As everyone headed up the stairs, Gexln began following. He hadn't said a word to anyone, and until people began questioning who the random guy that walked out of a portal of darkness was, he saw no point in doing so. The less people he was attached to, the easier it was going to be if they fell in battle.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Tessa tugged on her hair in frustration, feeling as though she had missed out on something important. In fact, it looked like she had. Well, nothing to be done for it. They didn't want her to be part of the discussion, she wouldn't force herself on anyone. She went and sat on the stairs to focus, calm herself down. It was no good to head into battle angry. Anger helped, but in most cases it hindered, and if she was going to look out for number one, then dammit she was going to do it well.

[​IMG]
    "Don't worry, they ditched me too." Remy sat down next to Tessa, the stack of cards appearing in his hand. He flipped it from one hand to the other to calm his nerves. "So you've done this before. What's it like?" He asked, focusing on the way the cards flew from one set of fingers to another.

"Hard." The girl answered him. "You feel broken and bruised by the end of it, and then you get to the next resting room and you feel better. The battles are tough. No one helps, except in the direst of circumstances." He could feel her eyes on him. "So everyone's out for themselves? Sounds like the real world."

A short laugh from beside him. "Perhaps it is. I guess i expected different."

"Well, girl. You should probably get the disappointment out of your head. It wont' do anyone, especially you, any good."

"I'm working on it." This time he laughed. "Well, I'll work on it with you."

[​IMG]
    Kara wanted to scream. That..man had touched her, without her permission. Without her permission. Well screw him. Screw them all. She turned and slammed her fist into the wall, breaking several knuckles. Punching wasn't exactly her strong suit. She muffed the scream that was her reaction by pressing her mouth to the inside of her arm. The pain felt better then the anger, the helplessness, that had resulted by being touched, being moved without permission. If there was one thing she hated, it was helplessness. It was being just an item. She would make him pay. Maybe she would make them all pay.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alexis, knowing what Shane was doing, could sense it and had a general idea about what was being seen in each memory he was going through. Alexis started to become a little uncomfortable with it all, but she allowed it to happen. She didn't fight it, she just did her best to keep herself calm through the entirety of it. The room was too quiet for her liking at that moment, as her mind was being picked at, and looked through. Even after it was done the silence continued for a long moment. The girl couldn't help but trembling slightly.

The silence was finally broken with Shane's words of seemed like pity. Alexis shifted uncomfortably, not having a response for him. She simply waited in silence until he continued and finished talking
    . "I don't think I could ever handle seeing anyone else's burden. Not when I can't handle my own. I am no inspiration, and you shouldn't look at me as one." Alexis said. He had seen her past but not the thoughts in her own mind. Not the strength that was about to break. Alexis pushed Shane's hand away. "I can get up myself." She told him, standing up and carefully brushing off Remy's coat. "I should get back to Remy. I promised I would be back quickly and I already wasn't." She explained.

With that Alexis walked back over to where Remy was. "
    I am sorry that took so long." She said quietly. Her eyes were slightly red and puffy from the tears she had tried so hard to hold back during everything that had happened. She was noticeably more quiet and saddened as she kept her eyes at the ground. She didn't know what brought her right back to Remy, but the way he treated her, it was almost like a safety blanket to her. She like it. Shane saw everything, so he understood, but Remy treated her like a normal person without knowing or asking. He just saw her in need and helped, no questions asked. That was something she was not used to. Even Ze Operator seemed to know at least some of what happened to her. This man in front of her was the the only person with no clue who just seemed to want to help her. Perhaps he would be the reason she made it through the tower. Secretly she wouldn't be drawing on her own strength, no matter what Operator or Shane thought or saw in her. She would use him. The way he treated her as a reason to keep going and live. Besides she had to keep the coat safe after all.

[​IMG]
    Samuel soon found himself following his brother and the other man towards the stairs. He hadn't liked the comment about his face turning red from seeing a nearly naked girl, but it was a bit true. He almost hoped that he wouldn't see that woman on the next floor so he wouldn't have to embarrass himself once again. All the brains in the world wouldn't beat teenage hormones it seemed.

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Remy looked up at Alexis, the flipping of his cards momentarily halting. "Oh, hello again." he answered her, scooting over slightly. "There's room enough for all of us here to clear our minds before we head on up to our fate." Just going by the expression on her face and the physical features that had changed in the last few minutes, he could guess her mind was elsewhere.

"It won't do any of us any good to be distracted. Tessa said none of these fights have been easy, and I don't know about you but I feel a little unprepared, not knowing what the enemy is. So let's all take some deep breaths, calm down, and then head on up and kick ass. Whaddya say?" He looked from Tessa, who nodded, to
    Alexis.

"I need a few more minutes." Tessa murmured, lacing her fingers together. Remy shrugged, getting to his feet. "Don't mind if we go on, then?" After she shook her head, he offered his hand to Alexis. "Well then, I guess it's just you and me."

Regardless of her answer, he would follow this action by walking up the stairs, after the strange cyber fellow. Time to get this wait over with.

[​IMG]
    Tessa covered her head with her hands, pressing her face into her knees and taking deep breaths. Each fight was more difficult then the last, and they just kept going up and up and up. How much harder did it have to get before she went down? Before Alexis couldn't go on? Before the nice man, Remy, couldn't move another muscle? The panic threatened to overwhelm her, and for the first time in a very long time, Tessa felt very alone. She waited until Remy and Alexis were both gone, respectively, before wiping the tears from her eyes and lifting her chin. Taking one more breath, she got up, adjusted her leather gloves, and started towards the stairs, towards the next enemy.

[​IMG]
    Kara clenched her hand, tears of pain beading in her eyes. She didn't care. She couldn't care less what she looked like. She was pissed off, and ready to kill something. Anything. The obvious choice would be one of the others she called her teammates, but glancing at the door ahead, she decided she would hold off. For now. It would be better to kill something she wouldn't get in trouble for. Like an enemy. Then she could kill the others. If she still felt like it.

She felt the power welling up inside of her, ready to bring another to its death. Despite the pain, a smile crept onto her face. Because this was what she wanted to do. What she was meant to do. She stepped towards the enemy, ready for battle.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Shane wasn't so surprised when Alexis brushed his hand away. While he knew all of her past now, that didn't mean they were friends. They had something in common, and each of them now knew a great deal about the other, but that didn't mean that anything had changed. She was still a distraction, though she had her reasons. He'd still have to keep an eye on her, although after knowing what she'd been through, he wasn't entirely sure he could stop her if she tried. If he'd found some way to distract himself and someone tried to stop him from doing just that, how would he react? Probably just grumble a little and move on, wouldn't he?

You would kill them. You did once, you will do so again

Shane whirred around, panic setting in almost immediately. Whose voice was that he'd heard? Was there another telepath? He'd thought he was the only one. As he calmed down a little, the realization set in. It wasn't another telepath, it wasn't another voice, it had been his own subconsciousness. Deep down, there was a will to harm others. He'd known it for a while, but he was doing everything in his power to keep that locked away...although the stronger he got, the stronger the voice got. How long would he hold out against it before he gave in? He hoped that would never happen. Doing his best to put those thoughts behind him, he walked straight past Alexis and Remy and towards the stairs. As he did so, he reached out with his pushing ability, planting a tiny thought that would be easily resisted if Remy chose, but if he did not he would suddenly find himself feeling the desire to count to three in Irish out loud, Shane providing the words that would be needed should he choose to do so.

12. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Alpha
    Alpha yawned, and stretched her arms. Boy, what a great nap. She made a mental note to try and do it more often. She has a little too much stress in her life. Speaking of which, it seemed like everyone was already going up a floor. Alpha thought about how Omega 'made' this Tower.
    It shouldn't be possible. Every Drive Core that she and Omega, as well as the rest of the team had, were designated with different functions. Overwriting, or even magnifying those functions could kill anyone.
    Unless...
    She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and stood, cracking her neck, knuckles, and shoulder joints. To an ordinary man, Alpha would've seemed like a very-good looking girl. But Alpha was no ordinary woman. Not only she was the Leader of Black Axe SIE-1, she was able to take on an entire fortress on the frontlines. She sighed, letting out a croning note, summoning her Ackramacus Blade in a flurry of red, it's slight weight familiar as she spun the blade in a cavalier fashion, before it vanished back in the blood red cloud. Just how she liked it. She smiled as she walked up the steps. She didn't really know what she was getting into. But knowing Omega.....

She had a feeling that he would make this all fun for her.

Ze Operator
    Operator listened to Poke's story, and closed his eyes, thinking. Poke was right. He needed to move on. But those sins he committed would be carried for the rest of his life, until he returned to the dust. Luckily, he wasn't the only one who'd have committed sins. His right hand patted Poke's shoulder as he stood.
    "To answer you question about being better off born human," He replied "No, it wouldn't be better. We are a selfish race, compelled by greed, consumed by negativity, and we hate change. We are bound to repeat mistakes over and over, throughout it's bloody history, some more than others. Naturally, most of us in this Tower has experienced something along those lines."

"But you're right, some of us have to move on. That's probably why I made this Tower in the first place..." He turned toward the door. "And now, I must reap what I sow."

He heard walking coming up the steps from the Stasis Room, but he didn't face the newcomers. He knew that there were some new visitors, including the
    Leighyard Brothers, the thief who was talking to Alexis earlier, a mysterious figure with an aura of black, and the glaring girl from the earlier eavesdropping.
    Zephry and Tessa also followed up, waiting for the door. Alpha also came up, that familiar glint of fighting intent in her eyes.
    Though there was some here whom entered that may have not known what they were doing here, Operator immediately spoke to them, turning slowly.

"So far, you all may have entered this Tower from one reason to another, so I'll cut to the chase." His voice sounded distorted, as it usually was, but slightly stronger, with authority and power running through.
    "You all have decided to partake in this crucible, the Tower of Power. Just beyond that door, there will be an adversary that you all will face, for the next 27 Floors. By entering here," He flicked his hand, causing everyone to blink, and everyone saw Operator's Tower Tarot card. "You will partake in this crucible, about the truth. You will either accept it, or accept the quick death before you. Death isn't kind, and neither is this Tower. Luckily, you aren't the only one risking his or her life."
    He looked around to the others. "These people are your allies. For the rest of these Floors, they will be your partners. After the last Floor, you may go your separate ways."
    He willed the card to vanish. As if on cue, the door let out a loud but deep 'click' meaning it was unlocked. Operator faced back to it and diligently opened it, walking into white...

MISSION START!!!

ENTER THE 3RD FLOOR.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alexis didn't say much when she joined Remy again. She didn't want to really talk about what happened. She didn't sit since she had a feeling that they would need to get going again, and she was right. It wasn't long before Remy suggested they go and offered his hand, Alexis took his hand, it was a warm comfort to her cold, shaky hands. Alexis took a deep breath like suggested and tried to calm herself. She would use all this fear and anger and sadness to push her through the next fight, that was what she decided. However despite that decision hit was still hard to seem okay emotionally.

Alexis looked at
    Remy. "Okay I am ready lets do this." She told him as she walked beside him towards where everyone was going. As much as she didn't want to move onto the next room to fight, she knew she had to. She was not going to sit back and watch others fight and she was not going to give up here, not when there was someone that was treated her like an actually human. So she walked forward, holding Remy's hand to the next floor.

[​IMG]
    Samuel didn't say much as the person in front of them seemed to be trying to motivate people. He listened but not closely. It didn't matter. He just wanted to see what they were up against and see what they could do about it. Samuel wasn't much of a fighter but he could plan out the best plan of attack, so that would be helpful... he hoped.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Zephyr too remained silent while Operator gave them a motivation speech of sorts. While he had said that they were all allies, Zephyr didn't really see them that way. Most of them he didn't know and had no opinions on and some he had a slightly less than neutral opinion on and then there was that one guy in the gray area of neutrality. Though he may not have seen them as his allies, he had no reason at all to hinder any of them since they wanted the same thing for the most part. To reach the top of the tower. No matter, the next fight was before them and Zephyr headed through the door leading to the next floor.

15. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Alpha
    Alpha was moved in last, walking silently to the opening light. She didn't know what to expect. She'd hope it be fairly easy... but hey...
    this was Alpha we're talking about. everything is easy for her. As she set both feet through the doorway, the door closed shut, and locked behind her. They were locked in. She turned back from the door, and the light faded, and darkened slightly. Revealing a large hall, with large glass paned-windows, and sunlight flooding in, giving the room an impression that it was sundown. Alpha somehow shivered. She felt like she was in church.

Ze Operator
    Operator was very calm as he looked around the vast hall. Various shadows cast dark spots along the far ends of the large space. Huge pillars towered above the group, overshadowing the party, like somber accusers. Operator tensed as he sensed movement around one of the pillars, freezing. Nothing came out. He relaxed, but only for a second, sensing more movement from the pillar much farther away. He growled in utter annoyance.
    "Show yourself." He said. But nobody came.
    He took a couple of steps forward from the group. He blink. He thought he saw to white pinpricks for eyes, in the darkest shadow in front of him. Operator blinked again, straightening. As he opened his eyes again, he looked upon what seemed to be a short skeleton, about 3 feet tall, eyes closed(?) wearing a good-natured, if not eerie smile. He wore a bluish sweater and some sandals, and it had it's hands in it's pocket. Honestly, the skeleton looked a little-bit like a pushover to be a boss, to say the least. Operator even thought he heard
    Alpha trying very hard not to laugh. But their was something vaguely familiar about this skeleton, as if Operator may have been acquainted...?
    The skeleton opened it's eyes, revealing the same two white pinpricks Operator saw in the dark earlier. Then, it spoke.

"yo." It said, his eyes looking dead at Operator. "you've been busy, huh?"
    "By whatever do you mean?" Operator asked slowly, trying to wrack his brain as to who this person was.
    The skeleton shifted his weight a bit, tilting his head to one side.
    "what, you think i wouldn't follow up on what you do, op?" He asked. "considering how you attacked me and my brother once."
    Operator's eyes widened. Sans the Skeleton. How could he forget. "Great to see you again, Sans." Operator sighed, smiling underneath his mask. "Pleasure to see you aga-"
    "lemme ask you a question."
    Operator was startled by San's interruption, but he obliged anyway. "Go ahead."
    The skeleton closed it's eyes. "do you think anyone can change?" He asked. "even if they seem to not have a shred of of good in them?"
    Operator considered it. It's the question he'd been asking himself this entire time. He said, "I think every man deserves a chance at something, for all intents and purposes. But you know me Sans. I spared you and your brother, albeit a complete misunderstanding..."
    Sans suddenly laughed hard, as if Operator said a really great joke, causing the latter to recoil a bit. Did he say something out of turn?
    As Sans stopped laughing, he replied,
    "yeah. i'll bet." He sighed, and then, "well let me ask you a better question."
    He opened his eyes, and Operator shuddered slightly as the pinpricks were gone, and empty eye sockets stared back as Sans asked, "do you want to have a bad time? cuz if you step over that line, you are really not going to like what's going to happen next."
    Operator considered his options. An old ally of his was threatening to fight him if he passed over a small line on the floor. But they needed to get moving through the tower. He stepped over the line."
    Sans sighed, closing his eyes again.
    "welp, sorry old lady. this is why i never keep my promises. especially if it involves a dirty brother killer."
    The light from the large hall faded to black, but everyone could still see, as if there was enough light. Everyone's color faded to white and black. Even Sans himself looked more eerie. Then, everyone thought they heard...chirping...of birds from the outside.
    "it's a beautiful day outside." Sans said. "birds are singing. flowers are blooming. on days like these, people like you..."
    He opened his eyes again, and this time, his left eye glowed an iridescent blue.
    "SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL."

-----------------
    Sans used Telepathic Pull on the Party!
    Ze Operator takes 1 Dmg! DRAIN!
    Alpha takes 1 Dmg! DRAIN! STUN!
    Alexis Ackerman takes 1 Dmg! DRAIN! STUN!
    Samuel Leighyard takes 1 Dmg! DRAIN!
    Tessa Jones takes 1 Dmg! DRAIN!
    Remy Beauregard takes 1 Dmg! DRAIN!
    Kara Jereign takes 1 Dmg! DRAIN!
    Zephyr Siegend takes 1 Dmg! DRAIN!
    Poke takes 1 Dmg! DRAIN!

Sans used a Gaster Blaster on Tessa Jones! DRAIN! PIERCE! 4 Dmg dealt!
    Sans used a Gaster Blaster on Samuel Leighyard! DRAIN! PIERCE! 6 Dmg dealt!
    Sans used a Gaster Blaster on Poke! DRAIN! PIERCE! 3 Dmg dealt!

Sans The Skeleton
    ???/??? HP
    Gaster Blasters, Bone Fragments
    (Normal)
    Infinite Space Environment
    TAC: 3%

<MUSIC>

[​IMG]

-----------------

• (Drain for 5 turns)
      Ze Operator | Level 7
      HP: 349 | Attack: 45% | Defense: 15% | Speed: 40%
      Head: N/A | Body: N/A | Arms: N/A | Legs: Ronin Boots | Acces.: N/A

Inventory

Binary Sword - 40-140 Dmg
      Level 2

Binary Rifle - 80-220 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 2

Impact Arm Cannon - 95-150 Dmg + SPLASH
      Level 1

EMP Launcher - 50% STUN, Disables Exo Abilities for 2 turns, 2 Post Cooldown.
      Level 1
      No Armor
      Cloaking Device - CLOAK for 5 posts
      Level 1

Dead Ringer - Feign Death, CLOAK for 3 posts, 2 Post Cooldown
      Level 1

Dual Wield Modifier - Allows player to use the last two weapons they have previously used at the same time.
      Level 1
      (2x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP
      (2x) Green Shard - Eliminates all Exo States.
      (2x) Phoenix Vial - Revives fainted teammates with half of their HP.
      (2x) Enhancer Shot - Fills 50% of you or another player's TAC bar.
      Pyrokinetic Combat- 56-89 Dmg + BURN
      Level 1
      Berserk Mode - 230-400 Dmg, User gains BLOODLUST, CHAOS for 3 posts, DEF +10%, SPE +10%, ATK+10%, and STUNS user after TAC bar depletes.
      (Drain for 5 turns, Stunned for 2 turns)
      Alpha | Level 8
      HP: 399 | Attack: 40% | Defense: 25% | Speed: 35%
      Head: N/A | Body: N/A | Arms: N/A | Legs: N/A | Acces.: N/A
      TAC: 2%
      Inventory

Ackramacus Blade - 50-150 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 1

Twelveshooter - 56 Dmg + SPRAY, 75% Accuracy
      Level 1

Dragon’s Breath Shotgun - 67-135 Dmg + BURN, 45% Accuracy
      Level 1
      No Armor
      NoTools
      (2x) Dual Cleaver - 85 Dmg + HASTE. Can be retrieved and used again.
      Level 1
      No Powers/Abilities
      Berserk Mode - 245-405 Dmg, User gains BLOODLUST, CHAOS for 3 posts, DEF +10%, SPE +10%, ATK+10%, and STUNS user after TAC bar depletes.

• (Drain for 5 turns, Stunned for 2 turns)
      Alexis Ackerman | Level 7
      HP: 324 | Attack: 35% | Defense: 30% | Speed: 40%

Inventory

Dagger - 20-100 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 1

Long Sword - 45-160 Dmg
      Level 1

Double Bullwhip - 63-193 Dmg + HASTE, DOUBLE STRIKE
      Level 2

Level 1
      No Armor
      Cloak & Dagger - CLOAK for unlimited posts, but only 2 posts if player attacks.
      Level 1
      (1x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP
      Power of Suggestion - 10% of CONTROL, 5% of DEATH, 5% of DISABLE
      Level 1

Sexual Inducement - 14% of CHAOS, 17% of CONTROL
      Level 2

Siren Song - 20% of DISABLE
      Level 1

Level 1
      Parallel Universe - The user gains DEF +10%, SPE +10%, ATK+10%, and selects one target. The target gains BANISH for the next 2 posts. Gains STUN after the 2nd post.

(Drain for 5 turns)
      Samuel Leighyard | Level 6
      HP: 332 | Attack: 25% | Defense: 25% | Speed: 40%
      TAC: 5%

Inventory

Level 1
      No Armor
      No Tools
      (2x) Throwing Star - 75 Dmg + HASTE. Can be retrieved and used again.
      Level 1
      (2x) Smoke Grenade - 100% BLIND against opponents.
      Planning - Skips a turn to deal 25% more damage next turn.
      Level 1

Martial Arts - 50-130 Dmg + COUNTER
      Level 1
      Precognition - Predicts the next battle cycle. Results are not always accurate.

• (Drain for 5 turns)
      Tessa Jones | Level 6
      HP: 275 | Attack: 35% (+15) | Defense: 55% (+40) | Speed: 20% (-40)
      Head:
      N/A | Body: N/A | Arms: Scarred Leather Gloves | Legs: N/A | Acces.: N/A
      TAC: 6%

Inventory

Earthen Lance - 30-140 Dmg + 10% STUN
      Level 1
      Scarred Leather Gloves - +5 Defense; Arms
      Iron Chestplate - +20 Defense,+10 Attack, -20 Speed; Body (Equipped)
      Iron Bracers - +5 Defense, +5 Attack, -5 Speed; Arms(Equipped)
      Iron Boots - +15 Defense, -15 Speed; Legs (Equipped)
      No Tools
      (3x) Phoenix Vial - Revives fainted teammates with half of their HP.
      Martial Arts - 55-135 Dmg + COUNTER
      Level 2

Geokinesis - 60-180 Dmg, 15% BLOCK BREAK
      Level 1

Golem Creation - SUMMON a Golem. Golems are limited to there elemental and level of skill.
      Level 1

Psammokinesis - 50-100 Dmg, 15% BLIND
      Level 1
      Granulation - Selects a target; Target gains INVINCIBLE. Target cannot move. User cannot attack or move.

(Drain for 5 turns)
      Remy Beuregard | Level 8
      HP: 309 | Attack: 40% | Defense: 40% | Speed: 25%

Inventory
      Bo Staff - 47-122 Dmg + 15% STUN
      Level 1
      No Armor
      No Tools
      (4x) Spades Card - Enemies deals 25% less damage for 3 turns.
      (4x) Hearts Card - Party gains +25 HP for 3 turns.
      (4x) Diamonds Card - Party gains 25% more critical chance for 3 turns.
      (4x) Clubs Card - Enemies loses 25% accuracy for 3 turns.
      Level 1

Explosion Inducement - 56-170 Dmg + SPLASH, 25% STUN
      Level 1
      Full House - 135-565 Dmg. User explodes a nearby object, then throws 4 cards at random, each exploding, dealing additional damage. Normal effects still apply.

(Drain for 5 turns)
      Kara Jereign | Level 5
      HP: 244 | Attack: 26% | Defense: 40% | Speed: 30%

Inventory
      Black Whip - 24-78 Dmg + HASTE. Deals 10% more damage to opponents who don’t GUARD.
      Level 1
      No Armor
      No Tools
      No Items
      Aquakinetic Combat - 37-89 Dmg + BLOODLUST
      Level 1

Rain Creation - Affects the field. Fire attack damage halves, while Lightning attack damage doubles.
      Level 1

Water Walking - Allows user to walk in Oceanic environments
      Level 1

Healing Water - 25 HP, Can be used on anyone.
      Level 1
      Eyes of the Ocean - 340-540 Dmg + STUN, BLOODLUST. Affects the field.

• (Drain for 5 turns)
      Zephyr Siegund | Level 8
      HP: 399 | Attack: 35% | Defense: 35% | Speed: 35%
      Inventory
      Katana - 35-165 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 1

Ignis Katana - 45-175 Dmg + HASTE, 8% more damage on BURNING enemies
      Level 2

Blue Flame Armament Clarent - 45-265 Dmg + BURN
      Level 2

Blue Flame Armament Balmung- 40-250 Dmg + BURN

Level 2
      Ronin Helmet - +5 Defense, -5 Speed; Head

Ronin Chestplate - +10 Defense, -10 Speed; Body

Ronin Boots - +5 Defense, -5 Speed; Legs
      No Tools
      (2x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP.
      Byakko Summon - SUMMONs Byakko. Byakko gains LIFELINK to the user. Also gains HASTE and PIERCE.
      Level 2

Kamaitachi Summon - SUMMONs Kamaitachi. User cannot be targeted for attacks. And Kamaitachi and User gains PIERCE.
      Level 2

Pyrokinetic Combat- 60-97 Dmg + BURN
      Level 2
      Fanged Cyclone - User selects a weapon. The weapon gains 15% more max damage for the rest of the battle and gains PIERCE until the end of use.

• (Drain for 5 turns)
      Poke | Level 8
      HP: 371 | Attack: 50% | Defense: 10% | Speed: 45%

Inventory

No Weapons
      No Armor
      No Tools
      No Items
      Normal Orb -Grants four random miscellaneous abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Fire Orb - Grants four random fire abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Zap Orb - Grants four random electrical abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Earth Orb - Grants four random earth abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Ice Orb - Grants four random ice abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1
      Wrath of the Elements - User gains ATK + 20% and DEF -Zeros- and takes control of 5 random orbs. They are able to control the orbs for as long as they have TAC remaining. Stuns user after this effect resolves.

-----------------
    Sans looked around to see that most of the party was still standing. "huh. always wondered why monsters never use their best attacks first." His eyes refocused to Ze Operator. "anyway, let's begin."

16. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Poke was no stranger to seeing skeletal beings. It was this one's...charisma that had him so surprised and confused. "Uhh...Well, then."

His eyes glowed light-blue as he activated his Ice Orb

17. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Tessa fell to her knees, stunned momentarily before getting back up. She growled, clenching her gloved fists before launching a martial arts attack on the new enemy. She didn't care who he said he was or what he looked like, she didn't take kindly to anyone who attacked her.

[​IMG]
    Remy felt a little tired, as though a tiny part of his health had been chipped away. He yanked his bo staff out of his belt, and pressed a button, making it elongate before running towards the enemy, with the intent to attack. He wasn't sure yet if he wanted to kill.

[​IMG]
    Kara snarled as she felt some of her energy disappear. "How dare you?!" She shrieked before using Aquakinetic Combat.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Samuel stood, feeling completely alone, despite being surrounded by comrades. While Operator seemed to be talking to their next opponent, Samuel sat silent trying to make logic of what had just happened before he entered this battle, standing in the hall outside the entrance to the third floor.

"Samuel, go in without me. There is something else I need to do." Oscar said to his younger brother as he placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.
    "You aren't coming?" Samuel asked looking towards the door to the next room.
    "I will catch up with you. I promise. But I have to do something, on my own. Samuel you are strong, you can do this on your own. Just try not to pick any more fights or get too embarrassed whenever you see that girl next. You need to keep your wits about you after all. Just go forward and finish for both of us. Grow stronger and perhaps when this is all over we can be safe once again." Oscar encouraged as he removed his hand from Samuel's shoulder and looked at the door. "If you don't go quick they will leave you behind."
    With that the young boy gave a nod, trying to hold back all the emotions flowing through him. He ran towards the door, desperate for a battle to help keep his mind occupied for a while. He had never really had to do anything without Oscar at his side, so this was a little too uncomfortable. He also couldn't help but wonder about what the thing Oscar had to do on his own was. That being said he was sure his brother would tell him in time.

Nothing made sense to him, but it seemed that it was time for a fight. Sans and Ze Operator had finished their little chat thing and Sans was attacking. Samuel felt something happen within him. He couldn't place just what it was but it made him flinch and he had a feeling it wasn't good. Before Samuel had time to do anything else, he was also hit by some sort of blast. The boy let out a small grunt but remained on his feet. However Samuel wasn't too hasty to attack back right away. Instead he stepped back and began to plan how the next bit would go, given who seemed to be struggling to move, who was fine, what everyone could do, and what Sans could do. The young genius used logic to start planning his next attack and what he would do for the most efficiency

Samuel used planning

[​IMG]
    Alexis let go of Remy's hand as they entered the battle. This wasn't her first one in this hell they called a tower, so she felt somewhat confident in herself. However her confidence was misplaced as she felt a small pain in her head and her body seemed to freeze up. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't seem to move. The young woman soon seemed to have a sad look in her eye. She was still wearing Remy's coat in which she promised to protect, but now, she couldn't even move. She was still useless so it seemed.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Zephyr had already been through hell once and had little intentions on going through it again. Getting back on his feet after the attack Sans had used, he decided to give the skeleton a taste of his own flames and attacked with Pyrokinetic Combat.

20. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Alpha
    Alpha growled with immense pain as she was thrown to the wall. On of her shoulders popped right out of place. She looked back angrily at Sans, who glared at the group, left eyehole glowing with a ghostly blue orb of a pupil. She felt her sins crawling on her back.

-----------------

Sans used Blue Bone Attack on Alexis Ackerman! Nothing happens!

Sans used Orange Bone Attack on Remy Beuregard! DRAIN! 1 Dmg dealt!
    Sans used a Bone Attack on Poke! DRAIN! 1 Dmg dealt!

Poke activates his Ice Orb! He gains 4 Ice-based attacks!

Samuel Leighyard used Planning! He gains 25% more damage!

Ze Operator guards Alexis Ackerman!

Kara Jereign used Aquakinetic Combat on Sans!
    Sans used Spacial Stop on Kara Jereign! CLOCK!
    Kara freezes mid-attack, stopped in time! Her attack cannot continue.

Zephry Siegund used Pyrokinetic Combat on Sans! MISS!

Sans The Skeleton

???/??? HP
    Gaster Blasters, Bone Fragments
    (Normal)
    Infinite Space Environment

<MUSIC>

[​IMG]

-----------------

Sans: what? you think i'm just going to sit here and take it?

-----------------

• (Drain for 4 turns)
      Ze Operator | Level 7 [Guarding Alexis Ackerman]
      HP: 348 | Attack: 45% | Defense: 15% | Speed: 40%
      Head: N/A | Body: N/A | Arms: N/A | Legs: Ronin Boots | Acces.: N/A

Inventory

Binary Sword - 40-140 Dmg
      Level 2

Binary Rifle - 80-220 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 2

Impact Arm Cannon - 95-150 Dmg + SPLASH
      Level 1

Level 1
      No Armor
      Cloaking Device - CLOAK for 5 posts
      Level 1

Dead Ringer - Feign Death, CLOAK for 3 posts, 2 Post Cooldown
      Level 1

Dual Wield Modifier - Allows player to use the last two weapons they have previously used at the same time.
      Level 1
      Level 1
      Berserk Mode - 230-400 Dmg, User gains BLOODLUST, CHAOS for 3 posts, DEF +10%, SPE +10%, ATK+10%, and STUNS user after TAC bar depletes.
      (Drain for 4 turns, Stunned for 1 turn)
      Alpha | Level 8
      HP: 398 | Attack: 40% | Defense: 25% | Speed: 35%
      Inventory

Ackramacus Blade - 50-150 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 1

Twelveshooter - 56 Dmg + SPRAY, 75% Accuracy
      Level 1

Dragon’s Breath Shotgun - 67-135 Dmg + BURN, 45% Accuracy
      Level 1
      No Armor
      NoTools
      (2x) Dual Cleaver - 85 Dmg + HASTE. Can be retrieved and used again.
      Level 1
      No Powers/Abilities
      Berserk Mode - 245-405 Dmg, User gains BLOODLUST, CHAOS for 3 posts, DEF +10%, SPE +10%, ATK+10%, and STUNS user after TAC bar depletes.

• (Drain for 4 turns, Stunned for 1 turn)
      Alexis Ackerman | Level 7
      HP: 323 | Attack: 35% | Defense: 30% | Speed: 40%

Inventory

Level 1

Long Sword - 45-160 Dmg
      Level 1

Double Bullwhip - 63-193 Dmg + HASTE, DOUBLE STRIKE
      Level 2

Level 1
      No Armor
      Cloak & Dagger - CLOAK for unlimited posts, but only 2 posts if player attacks.
      Level 1
      (1x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP
      Power of Suggestion - 10% of CONTROL, 5% of DEATH, 5% of DISABLE
      Level 1

Sexual Inducement - 14% of CHAOS, 17% of CONTROL
      Level 2

Siren Song - 20% of DISABLE
      Level 1

Level 1
      Parallel Universe - The user gains DEF +10%, SPE +10%, ATK+10%, and selects one target. The target gains BANISH for the next 2 posts. Gains STUN after the 2nd post.

(Drain for 4 turns)
      Samuel Leighyard | Level 6
      HP: 331 | Attack: 25% | Defense: 25% | Speed: 40%

Inventory

Level 1
      No Armor
      No Tools
      (2x) Throwing Star - 75 Dmg + HASTE. Can be retrieved and used again.
      Level 1
      (2x) Smoke Grenade - 100% BLIND against opponents.
      Planning - Skips a turn to deal 25% more damage next turn.
      Level 1

Level 1
      Precognition - Predicts the next battle cycle. Results are not always accurate.

• (Drain for 4 turns)
      Tessa Jones | Level 6
      HP: 274 | Attack: 35% (+15) | Defense: 55% (+40) | Speed: 20% (-40)
      Head:
      N/A | Body: N/A | Arms: Scarred Leather Gloves | Legs: N/A | Acces.: N/A

Inventory

Earthen Lance - 30-140 Dmg + 10% STUN
      Level 1
      Scarred Leather Gloves - +5 Defense; Arms
      Iron Chestplate - +20 Defense,+10 Attack, -20 Speed; Body (Equipped)
      Iron Bracers - +5 Defense, +5 Attack, -5 Speed; Arms(Equipped)
      Iron Boots - +15 Defense, -15 Speed; Legs (Equipped)
      No Tools
      (3x) Phoenix Vial - Revives fainted teammates with half of their HP.
      Martial Arts - 55-135 Dmg + COUNTER
      Level 2

Geokinesis - 60-180 Dmg, 15% BLOCK BREAK
      Level 1

Golem Creation - SUMMON a Golem. Golems are limited to there elemental and level of skill.
      Level 1

Psammokinesis - 50-100 Dmg, 15% BLIND
      Level 1
      Granulation - Selects a target; Target gains INVINCIBLE. Target cannot move. User cannot attack or move.

(Drain for 7 turns)
      Remy Beuregard | Level 8
      HP: 307 | Attack: 40% | Defense: 40% | Speed: 25%

Inventory
      Bo Staff - 47-122 Dmg + 15% STUN
      Level 1
      No Armor
      No Tools
      (4x) Spades Card - Enemies deals 25% less damage for 3 turns.
      (4x) Hearts Card - Party gains +25 HP for 3 turns.
      (4x) Diamonds Card - Party gains 25% more critical chance for 3 turns.
      (4x) Clubs Card - Enemies loses 25% accuracy for 3 turns.
      Level 1

Explosion Inducement - 56-170 Dmg + SPLASH, 25% STUN
      Level 1
      Full House - 135-565 Dmg. User explodes a nearby object, then throws 4 cards at random, each exploding, dealing additional damage. Normal effects still apply.

(Drain for 5 turns, Clocked for 2 Turns)
      Kara Jereign | Level 5
      HP: 243 | Attack: 26% | Defense: 40% | Speed: 30%

Inventory
      Black Whip - 24-78 Dmg + HASTE. Deals 10% more damage to opponents who don’t GUARD.
      Level 1
      No Armor
      No Tools
      No Items
      Aquakinetic Combat - 37-89 Dmg + BLOODLUST
      Level 1

Rain Creation - Affects the field. Fire attack damage halves, while Lightning attack damage doubles.
      Level 1

Water Walking - Allows user to walk in Oceanic environments
      Level 1

Healing Water - 25 HP, Can be used on anyone.
      Level 1
      Eyes of the Ocean - 340-540 Dmg + STUN, BLOODLUST. Affects the field.

• (Drain for 5 turns)
      Zephyr Siegund | Level 8
      HP: 398 | Attack: 35% | Defense: 35% | Speed: 35%
      Inventory
      Katana - 35-165 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 1

Ignis Katana - 45-175 Dmg + HASTE, 8% more damage on BURNING enemies
      Level 2

Blue Flame Armament Clarent - 45-265 Dmg + BURN
      Level 2

Blue Flame Armament Balmung- 40-250 Dmg + BURN

Level 2
      Ronin Helmet - +5 Defense, -5 Speed; Head

Ronin Chestplate - +10 Defense, -10 Speed; Body

Ronin Boots - +5 Defense, -5 Speed; Legs
      No Tools
      (2x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP.
      Byakko Summon - SUMMONs Byakko. Byakko gains LIFELINK to the user. Also gains HASTE and PIERCE.
      Level 2

Kamaitachi Summon - SUMMONs Kamaitachi. User cannot be targeted for attacks. And Kamaitachi and User gains PIERCE.
      Level 2

Pyrokinetic Combat- 60-97 Dmg + BURN
      Level 2
      Fanged Cyclone - User selects a weapon. The weapon gains 15% more max damage for the rest of the battle and gains PIERCE until the end of use.

• (Drain for 7 turns)
      Poke | Level 8
      HP: 369 | Attack: 50% | Defense: 10% | Speed: 45%
      TAC: 4%

Inventory

No Weapons
      No Armor
      No Tools
      No Items
      Normal Orb -Grants four random miscellaneous abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Fire Orb - Grants four random fire abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Zap Orb - Grants four random electrical abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Earth Orb - Grants four random earth abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Ice Orb (ACTIVATED) - Grants four random ice abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Blizzard - 20% FREEZE
      Leveling Blocked

Cryokinetic Combat - 67-230 Dmg + 40% FREEZE
      Leveling Blocked

Deep Freeze - Affects the field. Fire, Water and Lightning attack damage halves, while Earth and Wind attack damage doubles.
      Leveling Blocked

Triple Blizzaga - 3x 56 Dmg + 25% FREEZE
      Leveling Blocked
      Wrath of the Elements - User gains ATK + 20% and DEF -Zeros- and takes control of 5 random orbs. They are able to control the orbs for as long as they have TAC remaining. Stuns user after this effect resolves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.