Kingdom Hearts II Zexion emo?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Nymph of Destiny, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

I think his real self must ahve been an emo type and it was carried over when he was changed into a nobody. So now we know....Also, who said that when you change into a nobody doesn't eman you can't be emo. When you're changed you keep a piece of your old self. ( IE Roxas = Sora Roxas keyblade) Xemnas too kept a bit with both name and his leadership capabilities.

2. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Theres my answer,I only assumed he was emo because of his appearance and not how he acted.

3. Repliku Chaser

It's true a lot of people seem to assume he's emo because of his hairstyle and his age he appears. I just find it hard to imagine a scientist boy genius as an emo. He seemed quiet and all but not really putting on signs of depression at all. He's a Nobody after all. Roxas was a lot more expressive and I think it's because he had at least a partial Heart. Zexion never really expressed much emotion but surprise and a scheming intuitive nature. That's hardly emo. Some people really do like to wear dark clothes, get hair cuts that are eccentric etc to be unique. It isn't because they want to belong to a certain genre. It's just too easy for people to try to stereotype others and class them and it just doesn't seem right to do to many people who aren't even trying to fit a classification. I think Zexion himself, were he able to speak and be real, would probably chuckle at the allegation people find him emo. You never know if the character concept history was one that Zexion did the look just because people would think such things and he's scheming that too.

4. Soxas Destiny Islands Resident

Actually I never thought he was emo.
    But one thing I thought when I got the Re:CoM game....I thought he was a girl...LOL

5. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

Zexion is not emo. He doesn't even act like one. I guess people think he's emo because of his stereotypical emo hairstyle >.>

6. Envious623 Twilight Town Denizen

It's just because of his hair and the age he appears. Otherwise, there's no reason to assume he's emo at all. Especially if you take Zexion's personality into account. A manipulative evil genius scientist who is emo? Yeah, I don't think so.​

7. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

yeah he isn't. he actually reminds me of one of those fancy shmansy Regenald guys. xDDDD

8. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

huh i guess i can relate to zexion then.

9. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Is is an sterotype of people calling him Emo. I don't feel he is emo at all. He does keep to himself most of the time, reads and schemes, and hates to get his hands dirty, but he does in fact have a dagger that he uses besides a book to fight. He is an interesting character, but also has a very manipulative nature in his own mysterious ways. Very intelligent who was once Evan's lab assistant.

10. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

You took the words right out of my mouth, Fire.

11. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

thats the ironic part of him. when do you recall him having or even showing emotion?

12. its akumarly betch13 Moogle Assistant

i enjoy his emo-ness
    and im getting me hair cut like his XD
    but axels color

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.