Kingdom Hearts II Zexion vs. Luxord

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Vanitas, Nov 3, 2007.

?

Zexion versus Luxord, what happens?

Poll closed Nov 13, 2007.
  1. Zexion beats Luxord easily. Ownage!

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. Zexion beats Luxord, but it was hard.

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Luxord beats Zexion easily. Ownage!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. Luxord beats Zexion, but it was hard.

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  5. We have a tie.

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Who would win?

Zexion has power of illusion. Luxord masters time. I´d say that Zexion would copy Luxord´s cards and use them against him. Then Luxord might try to change Zexion into cube or card. Zexion would then mirror this attack, so Luxord changes into cube/card by his own attack. Ironic..

2. C This silence is mine

Zexion would win hands up/down

3. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I choose Luxord,

Simple reason being Time > Illusion.

Luxord would just have to use his power of Time as opposed to his Cards etc.

I think it would be a tough battle, but Zexion would lose.

4. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

It's ditto! >_>

And just so this post doesn't look so much like spam, I'd say Luxord.

5. Repliku Chaser

I said Luxord, but it would be a hard battle. Some of the Nobodies really did have some unique abilities that could have been well...more deadly had they used them to full capacity, and Luxord is one of them. Instead Luxord and Xigbar played 'games' and Time and Space are both pretty nasty if you think of it.

6. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Although I'm not much of a fan of Luxord I'm gonna have to say that he would win, but Zexion could probably put up a good fight. Although if Luxord just used his ablility to control time and just plain stoped it or slowed it down he would have a fairly easy match against pretty much anyone and everyone.

7. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Fine then *Deletes Post*
    I pretty much agree with you. Zexion would win cause of his element.

8. Zexion06 Traverse Town Homebody

Zexion, obviously would win easily. He controls the elements of Darkness and Illusion, Luxord controld the elements of Time and Luck. If Luxord tried to transform Zexion into a card or a die, Zexion would shadow himself in Darkness (or his Lexicon) and warp to another area. If Luxord spreads his cards all over the arena, Zexion would just change the arena into "Book World" and then depending on whether Luxord wins the "Blue and Red Game" or not, it still doesn't change the outcome. He can't use cards either, he wouldn't have enough time, considering that a ton of books would come and attack Luxord before he can have enough time to execute his command. Luxord can't use his Time powers either because he's not even in the real world. Unless Luxord can manage to get lucky enough to find out which Lexicon that Zexion is in, he has a very slight chance of winning.

9. Explode Who?!

Luxord doesn't really "control" time, when you battle him, he can take time off your bar, but you can do the same to him if you win his challenge. It's tough to say for sure, but maybe if Luxord turned Zexion into a card or dice, he could just change right back, since he can already change his form. I think it would be a close fight, but Zexion would win in the end.

10. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

Zexion. Luxord is bad at fighting. Plus Zexion is cool.

11. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Zexion by far. Sure Luxord can manipulate time, but who needs that when u got a guy with a book that contains...flying books that can hurt people badly, oddly shaped grenades, and purple explosions...yea...that describes most of it. Plus, I'm pretty sure Zexion would probably be able to drain Luxord's time away like he drained Sora's hp in the FM battles so...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.