Chain of Memories Zexion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Xaldin, May 3, 2007.

1. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

Even though it's technically a dictionary, he uses it as a spellbook. Maybe it's a spell-dictionary? like, spell reference book? And if he uses it for spells, isn't it automatically a spellbook?

2. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

From all the members of Organization XIII, Zexion have called my attention. His power is interesting, and his past is somewhat empty... Well, his battle with Riku in Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memories is pretty good, I liked his moves and the way Riku finished him. Zexion uses a Dictionary? I knew it was a book but didn't know it was a "book of words".

Very interesting.

3. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

OMG

zexion use dictionary

i didn't know such as that
    no wonder he good at magic and illusion

4. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

[video=youtube;EAV3t8kteRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAV3t8kteRE[/video]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAV3t8kteRE
    Dang that dictionary. Much harder to defeat then I thought lol. Then agian, I was only level 16.....

5. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

.... What about their somebodies? Surely knowing them will mean knowing all about the organization, as well as other things.... (I know I'm replying to a really old post but what the heck) and like Zexion of the Twilight said, only Nomura knows everything about them

6. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I know all about the Old Organization 13 and not will question my knowledge on my gods