Kingdom Hearts II Zexion's grave

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by khsuperfan, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khsuperfan Banned

Remember at the end with all the graves? Well look again at Zexion's grave, it shows no weapon?! It's destroyed, almost as if Zexion is really alive, and he broke out somehow?! Anybody got a theory on this, im gonna go look for a pic of this...

2. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

That was Squares way of hiding the fact that they didnt have a weapon picked out for him... by the way, this is the wrong place.

3. Daydreamer

Or they wanted to keep his weapon secret until you fight him in FM+.

700th post. :)

4. khsuperfan Banned

no, its not the wrong place. the orginization 13 are older, so there bound to be in bbs, but not as org members yet. And Zexion has a weapon, theres no point in hiding it.....

Why save it? You see his weapon in Re:COM....duh?o_O

5. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

RE:CoM comes with KH2FM it's only with RE:CoM That you get the +.

6. Dredica SNES was the best.

Oh, I thought the plus just meant its more better...

7. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Congrats Crisp. Anyway, back to business. Organization is not old. BBS takes place before KH1. Between BBS and Kh1, Xehanort just recently meets the 6 disciples: Dilan, Eleaus, Ienzo, Braig, and some other people.

Anyway, RE:COM & KH2FM has a boss battle where you fight Zexion. Obviously, his weapons is a book. He is an Illusionist, so the book sort of makes sense.

8. Cutsman Gummi Ship Junkie

ooh interesting..... ill need to go back and look at that, although i doubt that he broke out or anything, maybe his book wasn't good enough to be on the weapon list.... 0.0
    -

9. libregkd -

10. Daydreamer

11. Laurence_Fox Chaser

12. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

There has been person something in the manga comic that the Vexen that was killed was a Replica.Vexen kills Xaldin meaning that sora also killed a Xaldin Replica.I think Vexen saved Zexion and Replaced with a replica.Vexen seemed to know more than he said and it was the same with Zexion.

(maybe's)I think they were working on something outside of the organisation.Zexion has the Lexicon which contains everything.That Lexicon has every event from that past down including the events from years ago.Vexen has the brains.Maybe they know that terra was Xeahnort and wanted to bring back master xeahnort.

13. Kaihedgie Gummi Ship Junkie

But if this was true, then why does he never mention it? As a matter of fact, if that Lexicon had EVERYTHING, why does he not compare Sora and Riku to the previous Keyblade masters?

Besides, Zexion's weapon is merely to serve as a weapon, not a reference tool, or he'd be usin' it in a lot of cutscenes

14. Whoa Its Jose Traverse Town Homebody

But you have to be realistic here.
    Square wouldn't want to give away all the information right away.

15. Kaihedgie Gummi Ship Junkie

Or would they? Yew ne'er know. <.<;

16. khsuperfan Banned

I agree

I agree. your theory is interesting. so the manga said that Zexion's book had everything in it? Sounds a lot like the journal...
    Anyways, the manga sometimes differ from the game, sometimes. Sometimes the manga's hint of things to come in the future of the show(or in this case GAME^__^) so we'll just have to see. Maybe Xigbar has trying to make Zexion curious of the truth in the cutscene with them and Vexen. Thats why Zexion ended up with the Lexa thing, and went to Castle Oblivion as the next clue. Xigbar words"With the Room of Sleep, comes the Room of Awakening. The other place. That is what he is seeking. That Room that was not made by Xemnas . Perhaps that is were... the other... Friend is...(long pause) (zoom in on Xigbar that seems to be swaying, and could be saying something else for all we know)."
    The Room of Awakening? A Room that wasn't made by Xemnas? So he's implying Xemnas made the other Room? The Room of Sleep? Twilight Town, was made by Xemnas? crazy......? And then who made Castle Oblivion? dought it was another org. member....
    Anyways, this is confusing, but it seems Xigbar is hinting Zexion on to something, and Zexion is taking the bait. Another rebelion? It seems Xigbar is either cunning, or lazy. probably both.

17. Japanfam Destiny Islands Resident

T_T Dont dis Xigbar.
    Anyways. WhaTS THE lEXA THING? And I've never read the manga so I have no idea what happens: ;)

18. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

We kow for a fact he knows about BBS because in FMII+ Xigbar talks to Zexion about xeahnort and his past suggesting that he did know stuff because of the Lexicon.And anyway they didn't mention the 14th member but she's in the next kh.

100th post!!!!!!!

19. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is this in the bbs section...?
    Anyway,I think there wasn't a weapon because either they hadn't thought of one for him or they wanted to keep it a secret for kh2 fm.

20. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

ugh, just look at the kh re:com scene we clearly see zexion get his power sucked out of him by replica riku and then die...because part of CoM's plot was the zexion would impersonate someone, (sora) why would nomura feel as though zex needed a weapon right then and there (he could of just used sora's keyblade -which he did.
    )
    The other posters are right the only reason why the weapon isnt there is because square didnt know what weapon to give him by the kh2 american/japanese release date. His grave is NOT blue meaning he's dead already.
    I dont think he'll hold any importance in the future storyline...he was one of the weakest members, since he relied on illusions and not his actual strength...he was also the youngest (a few years older than roxas), so he might have been less experienced than the other org members. All in all, a perfect henchman but no where near villain status...

EDIT: if Zexion DID know things bout BBS and keyblade masters he should have payed more attention to the "Killing Keyblade Master's Best Friends Chapter"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.