Kingdom Hearts II Zexion's grave

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by khsuperfan, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredica SNES was the best.

Okay, lol you put Zexion's gave for the title of the thread.

Okay, shut the hell up. Zexion was one of the orginal six members how is he young? He worked with Xemnas before the organaztion started.

2. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Okay, shut the hell up. Zexion was one of the orginal six members how is he young? He worked with Xemnas before the organaztion started.[/QUOTE]

Learn something before u attack. Its a known fact that zexion is one of the younger org members. I dont care if ur a zexion fanboy, im telling the truth. He might be 19 or so at minimum...

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

It doesn't matter how old he was he was far from a henchman.He knew how to manipulate people and he was a founding member of the organisation.It is not in anyway a henchman.It think he is still alive.

4. ibtrippin Merlin's Housekeeper

k i agree, lets put this to rest. AGE DONT FKN MATTER. all we know about zexion is VERY LITTLE from the games. whether the manga is accurate or not, idk.

5. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

my question is how? Everyone saw him die...there have been moments in kingdom hearts which we have seen people dissappear...and we find out later that they aren't dead (i.e. Xehanort's Heartless) but this...we clearly see zexion die...theres no putting past it...zexion is one of my favorite org members (behind roxas and axel) but we even see that his gravestone is broken in the game...just because kh2 doesnt show his weapon doesnt mean hes alive at all...

question: this is just a thought...but...
    if im wrong and zexion is still alive...what importance would he have in the rest of the story?

6. Dredica SNES was the best.

Learn something before u attack. Its a known fact that zexion is one of the younger org members. I dont care if ur a zexion fanboy, im telling the truth. He might be 19 or so at minimum...[/QUOTE]

You want to try the quote again smart ass?! Plus you dumb peice of ****, look at the graves in TWTNW, click on the broken one without a weapon being showed, it says, "6" In it. He is number 6. And he can't be REALLY young, if he was one of Ansem's diciples BEFORE becoming a member. So whatever, he can be older than you think. Plus, I'm not a Zexion fanboy, I'm a RIKU fanboy!

Ansem did die, he was called back by the darkness in Riku's heart.

7. libregkd -

8. Dredica SNES was the best.

Don't listen to the manga, most of it is bull **** that never even happened in the game, or the real story.

9. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Ugh ur the idiot...going off of pure idea instead of facts. And dont be such a nerd man, no one really cares what kind of fanboy you are, the age thing I mentioned was a little off topic...if ur going to get so hooked up on that, that u would be willing to curse at people over the internet to feel better about yourself, then go make a thread about zexion's age in the kh2 section...stay on topic for now.

Ansem was hit by the light from kingdom hearts in kh1, but part of him still remained in riku's heart. Riku killed ansem off in reverse/rebirth because ansem was going to make riku submit to the darkness again and control him...if ur such a riku fanboy, you should've known that.

10. Dredica SNES was the best.

Who said I didn't? Damn dude. And I really don't like Zexion anymore, so I don't need to make an age thread. And you don't get 'hit' by light? Inless your talking about Deathnote Light..Whatever if you think you've dissed me, then your stupid. And maybe if you didn't use noob spelling I would take you more seriously. Ansem wasn't really controling Riku, Riku just took the physical apperance of Ansem, so he could use his powers. Thats why he didn't kill Kairi or Sora, or any of them for that matter.

11. libregkd -

12. Dredica SNES was the best.

13. libregkd -

14. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

just drop it and dont take everything said so seriously "think you've dissed me", "noob spelling" wth is that about? I haven't done anything to you before, so I honestly dont see your problem...Im trying to debate here and your trying to start a fight...be above the matter. I dont think this thread should be locked either (im not a mod but thats what I think) because it'll only mean we cant solve problems.

15. Dredica SNES was the best.

What ever. Zexion is one of the oldest members in the organaztion. He was one of the founders. So whatever. And this is about his grave, he wasn't supposed to have a weapon, but he got one anyway. End of story.

16. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I think vexen made him a replica like himself.It shows vexens gravestone dead aswell but it says in the manga that he made a replica for himself.I think this will apply to the game.

17. libregkd -

18. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, I've been gone longer than I thought.

1.) Zexion's gravestone was destroyed in KH2 because Nomura didn't want to put a spoiler on his weapon. He said so himself in an interview. He had always planned for Zexion to have a weapon, and he had to destroy the gravestone to not spoil it.

2.) Zexion is dead. In CoM, since it didn't show him actually being slashed by the replica, Nomura may have been aware of doubts, so in Re:CoM, he made it clear that Zexion is dead. I'm not 100% sure about this, but it's logical.

3.) Just because Zexion is one of the founders doesn't mean he's one of the oldest. It only means he's more experienced.

4.) The manga is not canon.

19. khsuperfan Banned

o_O

get him!!!!
    Zexion has totally one of the more "experienced" of the org. due to his being one of the original 6 (DUHHHHH!!!!!!!!! how can u call urself a kh fan and not know that?!)

Learn something before u attack. Its a known fact that zexion is one of the younger org members. I dont care if ur a zexion fanboy, im telling the truth. He might be 19 or so at minimum...[/QUOTE]

well maybe he looks young, but that doesn't mean anything. Luxord looks old, but he's #10!!! Age doesn't mean a thing, just look at Sora, he's 14 and he's killing all these older orginization members?! plus, ok maybe Dredica went a little far with "shut the hell up", but you gotta know your stuff before u shout yr mouth off about Zexion dude. He was one of the first 6, and where does it say he's only 19?! Are u just guessing, cause i think he could be at least 24, if not a little older

20. Dredica SNES was the best.

Thats what I'm saying. Riku looked like he was 13 in kh1, but he was like 15 I think. And now he is 16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.