Zexion's Lost Book 2 (Chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 8, 2007.

?

So,Who Should The Cloaked Theif Be?

1. Xemnas!!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Xigbar!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Xaldin!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Vexen!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lexaus???

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Saiix!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Axel!!

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  8. Demyx!!

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  9. Luxord!!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Larxene!!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  11. Roxas!!

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  12. Vexen's Brother!!!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  13. Zexion's Stupid Sister!!!!

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

So,the next chapter's up!! Yay! I..really don't know what else to type here..so,let's get on with the story!!

Zexion's Lost Book
    Chapter 2
    ~Zexion V.S. Marluxia!!!~

Marluxia opened the book and flipped through the pages quickly. He held up his hand. "FlameBall." He said.

A ball packed with fire shot at Zexion he teleported behind Marly,and took a swipe at him with his Sythe. Marly teleported onto the roof on a building above Zexion.

Zexion looked up. "Seems you learn quickly from my Book.." He said. "Doesn't matter though,cause I'll take you down!!" He yelled.

Marluxia held out his hand. "Rain Down,Swords Of Destiny!" Marly said.

Swords shot down from the sky,crashing into the ground as Zexion quickly ran backwards. "HEY!! That's one of MY favorite attacks!!!" He yelled as the barrage stopped. He crossed his arms. "Besides,I can make them rain down for an hour straight!!" He said,grinning.

Marly glared and jumped down. He held up his hand. "Freeze." He aid.

Zexion was encaed in ice up to his waist. "Crap!!" He yelled. He tarted to slash at the ice with the Sythe.

Marluxia laughed. "That's better then..well..I won't blow my power to you..." He said. He started to walk away.

Zexion looked up at Marly. He held out his hand. "Root Barrier!" He called.

Roots shot out of the ground,blocking Marly's path. They twisted together,and stayed solid. Marly stopped,and turned around. "Okay,smarty.." He said. He flipped a page in the book. "Ice Barrage." He said,holding out his hand.

Icecycles started to appear over Zexion's head. Just before they rained down,he held up his hand. "Petal Sheild???" He said.

A giant flower-ead appeared over his head,and the icecycles embeded themselves into it. The barrage stopped,and the Petal Sheild split,letting all the petals fall to the ground.

Zexion looked over at Marly. "Uh..your power is..umm..strange.." He said.

Marly glared. He flipped through a bunch of pages as Zexion started to lash at the ice more. Marly stopped on a page.

"Chaos Clash???" He aid,confused.

"DON'T READ THAT SPELL!!!" Zexion yelled. "I remember how that went LAT time,I thought I burned that page!!" He yelled.

"Oh,yeah right.." Marly replied. He looked down at the Book. "Chaos Clash in the night,Fall down in mid flight. Face this world,feel the strength,let us all fall away..." He read aloud.

The sky turned midnight black,and the ground below them started to break apart..

"YOU IDOT!!! READ THE SPELL STOPPER BEFORE WE ALL DIE!!!" Zexion yelled.

Marly skimmed the page quickly. Luckily there was the spell on the same page. "This spell of pain must top,and revert the world to it's normal state?" He said quickly.

The land formed back together,and the ky reverted to being light. Zexion sighed with relief,and glared at Marly.

"NOW do you get why I weild the book?" He asked,crossing his arms.

"Yeah..." Marly said.

"Now,can I have my Book back pleae?" Zexion asked.

"Well..I want my Sythe first." Marly said.

Zexion sighed and tossed the Sythe to Marly,who caught it in one hand. "Now,Book.." Zexion aid,holding out hi hand.

"Well..I'll get you out of the ice,first." Marly said. He held up his hand. "Fire." He said.

The ice was caught on fire,and it melted. Problem was,Zexion's jeans caught on fire,too.

"AGH!! YOU IDIOT!! WATER!!" He yelled.

Marly quickly flipped through the spells. "Uhh..rain storm down from the sky..?" He said.

The sky grew cloudy,and the rain hammered down suddenly. Well,Zexion wasn't on fire anymore...

Zexion walked ver to Marly. "Hand over the Book." Zexion said,holding out his hand.

Marly was just about to hand it to him-

"HEY!!" Came a yell from behind Zexion. He turned,to get punched in the face. He looked up to ee Marly get shoved to the ground,and someone in an Organization cloak grab the Book,and take off..

Zexion starred dully,letting it register..."GET BACK HERE!!!" He yelled. He started to run after the one who stole his Book. They were running towads the castle..

~Castle/Grand Hall~

Zexion ran into the Grand Hall,and saw the theif standing there,holding the Book. Zexion stopped infront of the theif.

"Hey! Give it back!!" Zexion yelled.

The cloaked theif just stood there for a few minutes silently..then reached for their hood...

A cliffhanger! I can't pick who it should be though..Any thoughts?

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,what do you think of the story? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Got It Memorized?? Thanks!!!

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

his sister! It has GOT to be his evil sister!!!

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah,we'll see...I'll probly post the next chapter tonight..so,No Worries!! I'm betting my money people will want his sister..hehe...

4. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

gah!! i cant wait it must b his sister!! that brat took it shes the one who hand the book over to her father wha the...? vexen's brother whos that?

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol. Vexen's Brother is a semi-joke. I AM going to make him have a brother though...In a different story!

6. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

woo hes a good kid and always tell his brother to stop doin weird experiment and care for him more =D

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

You know what? You've got something there! I think his brother should be named Kevin,and he should be the oppisite of Even//Vexen. Hmmm...He could always be a Nobody,too. His anagramed name can be uhh...well..umm...I don't know...

8. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

hmm his nobody name would be Nekix.....nah sounds lame um.... Vinekx no Exkvin x damit this hard nobody names r hard to make

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah it is. I tried to come up with his name before,and got NOTHING...ugh..

10. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

good luck with his name

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah..I might just pick something else,lol.

12. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

hmmm maybe vexen brother name should b louis uh maybe not well choose what u think is best

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well...maybe it could be Coren! Turned to uhh...Nexorc..or Roxenc..something along those lines. Okay,I suppose it would be best to stop spamming,lol.

14. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I vote "Travis"! =\

*kicked for stupidity and for butting in*

15. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

sorry i think Nexorc sounds best and i'm sorry

16. Nanaki Broken in six places

Travis,huh? Lets see...Taxsirv..uhh..Raxitv??? I don't know anymore...

Yeah,that might work KH Organization...I am having some bad trouble with this...sigh..

17. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

maybe alex?

18. Nanaki Broken in six places

Hmmm...Alex has an X in it already..maybe I just won't anagram his name. Besides,Namine is a Nobody,and she doesn't have an amagram. I think I'll stick with Kevin...