Zexion's Lost Book 2 (Chapter 3)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 9, 2007.

?

So,Should Zexion Have Any FlashBacks In This?

1. YEAH!! DEFINATLY!!!

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. Well,I don't mind...sure.

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  3. Hmm..no. It's not really nssasary...

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. No Way!! This should be FlashBack free!

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

So,the next chapter's up!! Sorry..I would have had this up yesterday..but I was too lazy,and too busy with Zexion's Will..anyways,here's the next chapter!!

Zexion's Lost Book 2
    Chapter 3
    ~The Chase (Part 1)~

The cloaked theif pulled their hood back,to reveal a girl,the age of 18,with white short hair,and the most peircingly annoying grey eyes in any world...

She giggled. "Hello little brother! How are you? Angry?? You SHOULD be!!" She said cheerfully.

Zexion HATED his sister. She put him through hell and hell again,and he couldn't stand her. "Hand over the Book." Zexion said sternly.

His sister laughed. She then held the Book up infront of her face. "Hmm...you REALLY are interested in books,aren't you? Well..I really don't care. The books you read are weird,anyways." She said.

"You know I can kill you..with just a couple words." Zexion said. His sister is still only a human..

"Ha! I know you won't! BECAUSE..if you DID..." She said. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a lighter. She flicked it open,and flicked it until the flame rose. She held it next to the book. "I will BURN it..." She said,grinning maliciously.

Zexion's eyes widened. His father did this to his other book,The Book Of Illusions. He WASN'T letting it happen to THIS Book. "GIVE ME MY BOOK!!!" He yelled.

"Your going to have to catch me first!" She yelled. She then bolted past Zexion,knocking him aside.

"Fernier!!" Zexion yelled. He stood up and started to run after his sister.

He ran straight down the hall. He reached the Grand Entrance room-

"Hold it." He heard Marly say,as his Sythe Blade gently caught Zexion's cloak hood. He stopped and Marly pulled hiss Sythe back. Zexion spun around to face The Graceful Assassin.

"Why'd you stop me??!" Zexion asked,crossing his arms angrilly.

"Well,I want to know who the kid was that ran off with your Book." Marly simply said.

Zexion growled. "She's my sister!!! And she'll burn my Book if I don't catch her!!!" Zexion yelled.

Marly nodded. "Uh-huh,your HUMAN sister has YOUR Book. And YOU can't just teleport infront of her and take it?" Marly asked with dull eyes.

"She has a LIGHTER! MY FATHER BURNED MY VERY FIRST BOOK!! YOU THINK I WANT TO TEST IT??!!!" Zexion yelled. He then bolted in the direction he saw his sister run. Marly sighed..

~Sleeping Chambers Hall~

Zexion ran into the hallway that lead to their bedrooms. He stopped and frantically looked around. "Fernier!! Where the hell are you,you rat?!!" He yelled.

He heard a giggle came from his bedroom,and he snapped his head twords the door. He stormed up to the door,and shook the locked handle rapidly.

"FERNIER!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU MONSTER!!!!" He yelled,hitting the door with his fist.

Fernier laughed. "Brother! Should I burn JUST your Book?? I haven't yet,but I will!! Maybe I should burn your drawings,your manga,your bed??!" She yelled and started to laugh insanely.

Zexion kicked the door,hard. "YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE,YOU BRAT!!!" He yelled.

Fernier laughed. "No way!! I LOVE to see you in pain!!!" She said and laughed.

Zexion then had a thought. 'Teleportation! I can teleport!! Duh! I got so mad at my sister,I forgot I can teleport. I think that was the point Marly tried to make..' He thought.

Zexion then teleported right infront of his sister. She then clapped.

"Took you long enough! That was faster then last time,too!" She said cheerfully.

"SHUT UP!! GIVE ME THE DAMN BOOK!!!" Zexion yelled.

Fernier held up the lighter. Zexion glared at her. "Ha! What will you do now,Cloaked Schemer???" Fernier asked.

Zexion then smirked. "This." He said. He teleported behind her,grabbed her arm holding the lighter,and twisted it backwards,REALLY far.

Fernier screamed out in pain. She dropped the Book. "OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY!!!! LET ME GO!!!" She yelled,struggling.

Zexion threw her foward,releasing his grip. She fell foward,and spun around to face him.

"Ha! One last gift before I split!!" She said. She flipped the lighter case open,and flicked it untill it lit. She then dropped the lighter on the floor,the floor catching on fire. She bolted out the door,laughing.

Zexion knew she would leave,so there was no point in tracking her down. He then grabbed his Book,just as the flames covered the floor where his Book had laid. He quickly opened his Book and flipped through the pages. He stopped on a page.

"Fire present on the ground,let the rain pull you down. Fade,fade,burn no more." He said.

Rain rained down from the ceiling,soaking Zexion,but puting out the fire. He sighed and closed his Book.

He opened his door,intending to take a shower. He walked two steps into the hall-

*Slam*

He was shoved to the ground,and looked up. There stood Lexaus. Zexion mindlessly was holding his Book up,and Lexaus snagged it out of his grasp.

"Hey!! Give it back!!!" Zexion yelled. He stood up,and tried to grab it,but Lexaus held it up too high for him to reach.

"THAT'S the problem with being the second shortest in The Organization!" Lexaus said,and laughed.

Zexion growled. Lexaus then shoved Zexion onto the floor once more and walked off,laughing.

Zexion glared. He then stood up. "Why is EVERYONE suddenly addicted to stealing MY BOOK??!!!" He yelled to noone in particular. He dropped his head and sighed,as he slowly walked down the hall after Lexaus...

Yeah..this is fun. I don't know,probly not the best chapter in the world,but,it'll get better.

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

So,what do you think of the story? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it! Got It Memorized?? Thanks!!

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Awww....Zexion has such a hard life, lol :)

Great story! I like it! :D

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!! I don't know if I should have a lot of chapters for this or not...probly not..Any opinions? And should I have Shiro and the gang in this??

4. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

I love this!!!! It was great!

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!! The next chapter's probly going to be up tonight.

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

How you guys work so freakin' fast at writing your stories is completely beyond me... XD;

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Hehe...thing is,I'm not a fast typer!! Wierd...

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Maybe I'm just slow... Ya know... In both senses of the word... XD;

Or maybe I just get distracted too much... >.>;

*slaps forehead*

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well..I don't think its any problem! Everyone has their own pace. Plus,I listen to music when I type,and I tend to type faster opposed to if I typed while watching t.v....Maybe you could try that?? I don't know..*shruggs* everyones different. If we were all the same,things would be BORING!! So,no worries!! Just type the way you want!!

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

^-^

Thanks. XD;

It'll probally be about 2 days a'fore ya see another story from me, though... XD;

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thats okay. I can't wait! Anyways...Oh Gawd...I just finished off Roxas's Insanity..so now,I'm starting something that I think NO ONE has tried...hehe...It'll be up either tonight or tommorrow..*snicker*

12. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Ooh... This'll be interesting, I'm sure... >3

13. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

omg that was so tensionly i was grabbing my mouse so hard it almost broke while i was readin it if i were zexion i would jus lit her on fire for giving him such a hard life shes better off dead anyways that was such a good story i love it!!lol that was weird when he got the book and put it up high and lexaus got it i like that part was funny and also the part when he said why is everyone so addicting to steal my book i got a answer to that its because u do spells jus by reading it xD i would want to steal that book too but he would get it from em right away without for me to read one single page

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!! I should have the next chapter up tonight!