Zexion's Lost Book 2 (Chapter 5)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

REALLY short chapter...ehehe....

>.>;

<.<;

Don't blame me,please....But..here's the next chapter!!

Zexion's Lost Book
    Chapter 5
    ~The Insanity Of A Mad Scientist~

~Vexen's Lab/Entrance Room~

Zexion,Xigbar,and Vexen reached the door. Vexen walked over to the panel on the wall. He pulled a card out of his pocket,then slid it through the card-slidy-thing on the panel. The door slid open,and the Zexion and Xigbar peered inside. Both of their jaws dropped.

There were bunnies EVERYWHERE! They were on the tables,eatting papers. They were hopping around on the floor. They were all over the place...

Vexen was hiding behind Xigbar. "See?! They ARE evil!!" He yelled.

Zexion looked around. His eyes landed on a machine with all kinds of levers and buttons. It also had a platform where the bunnies were comming. That would be the cloning machine,he presumed. Now,there was only one problem. How does he REACH the machine...

Zexion turned back to Vexen. "Your an idiot.." He said. He then looked back at the room. He held out his hands,fingers straight out and palms down. "Airial lift,let me walk,over land,over sea,and 3 feet off the ground." Zexion said. Kinda a blunt spell,but he was suddenly lifted 3 feet off the ground. He simply walked across the air,like he was walking on the floor. He reached the machine. "Air guide,dissmiss." He said. He fell,and he landed softly on the floor.

Zexion looked at the machine. He looked over at The Chilly Acedemic. "How do I turn this thing off?" He asked.

"Pull the red lever on your right." He said,still hiding behind The Freeshooter.

Zexion looked at the right,and ssaw a red lever. He pulled it,and the maachine shut down. He then looked around the room,and saw all the bunnies. He sighed. "Xiggy! What do we do about the furry mob??" Zexion asked.

"No clue. And Vexen...STOP PULLING ON MY HAIR,OR I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK!!!!!" Xigbar yelled.

Vexen had been pulling on Xigbar's ponytail. He immediatly stopped. "Uhh..sorry!! You remind me of my cat.." Vexen said,rather stupidly.

Xigbar spun around. "WHAT??!!! I'M NOT A CAT!!!!!" Xigbar yelled.

"Your hair is the color of my old cat!!" Vexen said,backing up.

Zexion had used the air lift spell once more. He walked across and stood next to Xigbar. Xigbar was SEETHING. He suddenly took the Book,and then grabbed Vexen by his collor. Xigbar then walked over to the door,and threw Vexen inside the Lab,and shut the door. Vexen started to scream REALLY loudly...

Xigbar gave Zexion his Book,and stalked off into the halls. Zexion sighed and walked into the hall-

Suddenly,someone ran right past him,and grabbed his Book right out of his hands. Zexion stared blankly for a few minutes,then he glared and ran after the theif...

Yeah...It's not as good as my other stories. I'll try to make the next chapter better..and probly the last of this series. I hope you guys like it,anyways!

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

You guys NEVER read this! I know it....

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol FEAR THE BUNNIES!!!!

This is awesome! Can't wait for more :)

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

I'm finishing this Story in the next chapter...but it WILL end in an awesome way...or I'll transform a notebook into a Death Note and write my name in it.... O.o;

4. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

lol I loved the bunnies. This is probably one of my favorite fanfictions on here.

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

Really? wow, thank you!! Tehe....I'm thin king of making one with a Heartless cursing TCTNW, causing them all to face their greatest fears....hehe....I might, anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.