Zexion's Will (Chapter 1)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Mar 14, 2007.

?

Which World Should Be Next?

1. Land Of Dragons

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Agrabah

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Pride Lands

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

YEAH!!!! XDDDD

PRIDE LANDS!!! WOOT, WOOT!!! XDDDD

I dunno why, but I've always imagined Xigbar as a hyenah in the Pride Lands... O.o;
    And Demyx as a bird....
    And Lex as the turtle! XDDDDD

*smacked by all three*

KEEP IT UP!!!! XDDDD

And Marly should SO be a pink bird. =3

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

Hehe...Thanks! I think I'll make Xiggy a Hyena. But I want to keep them as animals from Africa. I'm still deciding. I'm not sure what to make Marly yet,though. *Shruggs* Anyways,I'll think about it. Thanks again!!

3. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Love it!!! I can't wait for the next ch!

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks! I'm going to try to get it up tonight.

5. Sce13 Banned

omg... I just read all 7 chapters for the 1st time.. THESE ARE AWESOME!

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

Zexion's Will (Chapter 8)

So,they are off to The Pride Lands!!

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 8
    ~Chaos In The Pride Lands~

They all emerged in the middle of a destroyed,dead area,covered with bones. They also noticed..that they were shorter...

Zexion looked down to see 2 white PAWS!! He looked over at everyone else,to see them all transformed!!!

Xemnas was a silver cub lion. Marly was a pink lion cub,too. Xigbar was a dark grey hyena. Roxas was a blonde hyena. Axel was a red hyena. And Demyx was a blue hyena.

Xigbar looked at Zexion. "Your a lion!!" He called. And,infact,Zexy was a silver lion cub,a slightly lighter grey then Xemnas,a small main,the style and color of his hair...with white paws.

Xemnas snapped his head twords Roxas. "What happened to us???!" He asked.

Roxas shrugged. "We're animals,what do you want? It only happens here,anyways. Don't worry about it." He said.

"What happened here?" Xigbar asked.

"No clue..." Zexion said. He looked out into the horrizon,and saw Pride Rock. "Let's go check that place out." He said.

"Alright." Xemnas said. They started to move.

Marly troted past Xemnas. "Lighten up,Mansex." He said.

Xemnas growled...

~Pride Rock~

The 7 Nobodies walked up to the large lion's domain,to see Hyenas ALL over the place...

"Oh gawd! They look mad..." Axel said.

Banzai,Sheni,and Ed walked up to the Nobodies. Ed laughed.

"So,who would you weirdos be?" Banzai asked.

"Who wants to know?" Zexion asked,lowering his chest to the ground,in a defensive stance.

"Hehe...well..there's not much to eat around here. You guys look tasty though..." Shenzi said.

"Yeah..I'm really hungry now!!" Banzai added.

The 3 hyenas started to laugh and circle the group. The 7 backed up closer to eachother,unaware that they still weild their weapons.

Scar walked forth on the rock,and saw the 7. "BANZAI,SHENZI,ED!!! STOP!!!!" He yelled.

The 3 stopped,and looked up. Scar signaled for them to go up to him. They took off.

The 7 Nobodies stood there,dumbfounded.

Zexion sighed. "Well...this is a nice mess you've gotten us in,Roxas!" He yelled at Roxas.

Roxas put his head down. "I'm sorry.." He said.

Xigbar walked beside Zexion. "Hey,stay calm. It'll be okay..." He said.

Zexion looked up at Xigbar. "Yeah..I guess..." He said.

Banzai,Shenzi,and Ed walked back to the group.

"You,and you." Shenzi said,pointing to Zexion and Xigbar. "You 2,come with me..The rest of you,go see Scar..." He said.

Zexion looked at Xemnas,who sighed and nodded at him. Zexion and Xigbar fallowed Shenzi...

~Ravine~

They were in the ravine. "Why are we here?" Zexion asked,suspicious.

"Look for something here..." Shenzi said,and ran off.

Zexion looked at Xigbar. "What the heck is going on??! I don't even KNOW who they ARE!!!" He yelled.

Xigbar shrugged. "As If I'd know..." He said.

There was a thunderous roar,suddenly. They looked up,and saw a stampede of Wildabeasts charging down!!!

"OH GAWD!!! XIGBAR RUN OUT OF HERE!!! NOW!!!!!" He yelled,shoving Xiggy tword the side.

Xigbar climbed up the side,to saftey. "ZEXION!!!" He yelled.

"GO! MAKE SURE THE REST OF THE ORGANIZATION IS FINE!!!" Zexion yelled.

He started to run as fast as his short legs could carry him. The Wildabeasts ran up behind him. They started to run around him,and jump over him,as he swerved under their legs. He ran as fast as he could.

He suddenly got kicked in the jaw by a Wildabeast passing him. He went rolling aside. He stood up,backed up,and charged foward.

Zexion continued to run. A Wildabeast stomped on his left front paw,causing him to roar in pain,and limp. He started to push himself too much,trying to match his previous speed. He tripped over a rock,and fell limp on the ground. He tried to stand,but his leg wouldn't let him...

"ZEXION!!!" He heard Xiggy's voice call. Xigbar ran to his side,and picked him up with his shoulder.

Xigbar dragged Zexion over to the side,and made his gun appear in his mouth. He shot the ground,and that boosted them up into the air.

Xigbar and Zexion landed on the safe land above. Xigbar shoved Zexion off,and Zexion landed on the ground.

Zexion looked up at Xigbar. "Hey..I said I could take care of myself..." He said.

"Well...look." Xigbar said,pointing to the left.

Zexion looked over at where Xigbar pointed. Xemnas,Demyx, Axel,Roxas,and Marluxia stood there,beaten up,but okay.

"Let's get out of here..." Xemnas said. "We'll get back to the castle,and get healed up. Then,we're back to searching for The Black Materia..." He said.

Everyone nodded and used the Coridors Of Darkness to return to their home...

They are going to The World That Never Was,for a night. Meh..I think it's time to mess with EVERYONE now!!! Hehehe...

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,What do you think of the story? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,pleas post it! Thanks!!

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I got kinda lost around the middle of the stampede, but don't worry. I'm kinda slow today. ._.

I thought it was still really nice! =3

What? No birds? XD;

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!!! I just got the next chapter up,too!

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Sorry about the Stampede confusion. Mainly Zexion got batted around a little,and his left hand has been injured. And sorry,no birds. They will return later though,and I'll probly make Lexaus a bird..*snicker*. Anyways,thanks!!!

10. Sce13 Banned

WHOO HOO! THAT WAS AWESOME!.. yeah, the stampeed thing confused me alil bit until I re red it.. This is sooo cool. You should make a book!!!!!! lol

That was awesome!

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS!! Thanks! I'll probly have a few more chapters up today,cause no school means boredom without doing something... Anyways,thanks!

12. Sce13 Banned

wait.... Did you already have spring break?? Cause this is the friday that ends MY Spring break. Awwwww man! I gtg back to school monday -.- boo hoo for me!!

13. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Awesome! It was really good! :D

14. twilightsora13 Destiny Islands Resident

I think it would be really interesting to hear about Zexion's earlier years in the Organization....I've always wondered what it was like for all of them BEFORE everything in CoM and KH2 happened.

15. Nanaki Broken in six places

I'm going to talk about all of his life,I'm just picking what to do now. I'll have the next chapter up in a little while,I just want to pick what to do. I might go for his earlier years,or I might wait a small while before that comes into play. Anyways, thanks you guys!! BTW,I havn't had my vacation yet. I have spring break in two weeks.

16. Nanaki Broken in six places

Zexion's Will (Chapter 9)

Well,they are headed back to The World That Never was!

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 9
    ~OH GAWD!!! THE HORROR!!!!~

They appeared in The Living Room. They were Nobodies again. Zexion was holding his left hand. He tried to move it,and squeaked in pain.

Xigbar heard him. He looked over at Zexion. "Are you alright,little dude?" He asked.

Zexion nodded. "My hand hurts,that's all." He said.

"Then maybe a scientist should check it." Vexen said,as he walked down the hall.

Zexion looked at Vexen. "Yeah,please." He said.

Vexen walked up to Zexion,and grabbed his hand. He looked at it. He twisted it. He then let go. "Move your hand." He said.

"I can't though." He said. He tried to move it,and felt intense pain.

"Hmmm...weird..I could move it." Vexen said.

"Well,I don't know. You know what? It'd be weird if the pain stopped right now." Zexion said. He suddenly felt no pain. "WHAT THE???" He said,holding up his hand.

"Try moving it now..?" Vexen said.

Zexion twisted it with ease. He stared dumbfounded...

"MARLUXIA!!! YOUR DEAD!!!!!" Xemnas yelled.

Xemnas started to slash away at Marly,who held up his Sythe,blocking his slashes.

Zexion then thought back...

~FlashBack~

The 7 Nobodies formed a circle. "So,that silver haired freak wants or Black Materia,huh. He looks like a freaky old dude..." Marly said out of NOWHERE.

Xemnas and Zexion glared at him. "Uh..EXCUSE ME Marly..." Xemnas said.

"Marly,your trying to get Xemnas to kill you,aren't you?" Zexion said. He shook his head. He then walked ahead. "Com'on,let's move." He said,still walking.

The rest of the group walked behind Zexion...

~End FlashBack~

'Oh crap!! This is MY fault!!' Zexion thought.

"Marluxia,stop trying to kill Xemnas!!!" Zexion yelled.

Xemnas stopped hammering on Marly's Sythe. "Wha..?" Xemnas asked.

"Uhh..a spell of mine went wrong..that's why Marly attacked you! Uh..yeah! Thats it!!" Zexion said.

Xemnas sighed. "Number 6...stop causing chaos,please?" He asked. Xemnas shook his head and walked down the hall.

"Hey,Demyx,Axel,let's go eat Sea-Salt Icecream!" Roxas said. The 3 of them raced off into the hall..

Marly shrugged. "I go where Demyx goes..." He said. He slung his Sythe over his shoulder,and walked down the hall.

"I'm going to work on my experiments. I ALMOST have a cure for cancer..." Vexen said. He walked off..

Zexion looked at Xigbar. He crossed his arms. "I'm off to read my book." Zexion said.

"I might as well go with you." Xigbar said.

"Um..Xigbar? Must you fallow me..?" Zexion asked.

"Well...I don't..uhhh..." Xigbar said nervously.

Zexion sighed. "What? Are you obbsessed with me or something? Sheesh.." Zexion said. He walked down the hall quickly...

~Library~

Zexion arrived at the Library. He saw Larxene sitting at a table. He walked over and took a seat next to her.

She was typing on a laptop. Zexion made his book appear,and placed it on the table. He opened it to a page twords the back. He started to read about a spell...

~FlashBack~

Zexion sat atop a building in The World That Never Was. He was in the town,and the midnight sky was briliantly lit with many stars,and a mysterious cresent moon. There was a very light breeze from the wind.

Lexaus stood next to him,Tomahawks out. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah..." Zexion said.

Zexion made his Book appear in his hands. He opened it to a page. "Wrath Of Weapons,heed my calls,come forth,and under my controll." He said.

13 Swords surrounded him. Lexaus nodded. "Alright!!" He yelled.

Zexion muttered strange words in latin as the weapons spun and slashed at Lexaus,who slashed at them continuously. "Hey! This is easy!!" Lexaus yelled. "COM'ON!! I want a CHALLANGE!!!" He called.

Zexion started to talk faster,and the weapons started to go Berserk on Lexaus.

"He-HEY!!! SLOW DOWN!!! ZEXION!!!!!" He yelled,as Zexion continued to read.

A hand suddenly smacked down on the book,over the words he was reading. Zexion stopped,and all 13 swords dissappeared. He looked up to see Xaldin covering the page.

"That's enough of your training today,Zex." He said.

Xaldin pulled his hand back as Zexion slammed his Book shut...

~End FlashBack~

Zexion sat there,staring at the 13 Sword Of Wrath Spell. "Meh,those days were fun..." He said quietly.

"Thinking of the past,Cloaked Schemer?" Larxene asked.

"Yeah..." Zexion said.

"Hmm...my life wasn't good untill I came here..." She said.

"Same here.." Zexion said.

Zexion stood up,and grabbed his Book. I'm going to see if anything is happening.." He said. He walked out of the Library...

~Hall~

He was walking through a hallway. 'Yeah..I remember how,when we first got to this castle,the 3ed day,Lexaus got lost for a week straight. I thought he was eaten by a Heartless or something.' Zexion thought. He snickered at the thought.

He was passing by the Throne Room,when he stopped. He looked at the door.

'Yeah,I think Demyx left my Death Note Manga in there.' He thought. He opened the door-

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he saw something he NEVER thought he would...

Saiix was in Xemnas's arms,and they were french kissing. The 2 snapped their heads tword Zexion,and let go of eachother. "This ISN'T what it looks like!!!" Xemnas yelled. They both were blushing madly.

Zexion just stared for a couple of minutes. He then couldn't stop himself.. "You two should go get MARRIED!!!" He kidded,and then ran off. 'I will SO regret that,won't I?' He thought,laughing.

Hehe...I like Xemnas and Saiix together. The next one will diss those two A LOT. Just waning ya...

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,what do you guys think of the story? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Got It Memorized? Thanks!!!

17. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XDDDDDDDDD

"This ISN'T what it looks like!!!"

As if! XD

Don't worry... I like picking on my favorite characters, too. ^-^

Keep at it! >D

18. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

*giggles,then starts laughing*LOL!

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks you guys!! I want to tourchure Xemnas and Saiix with embarressment in the next chapter! BUT,what will Zexion's punishment be? MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

20. Sce13 Banned

haha!!! that was funny!!! haha.... When I read that and fell to the floor laughing my sister thought I went crazy until she read it.. then we were BOTH in the floor laughing! lol