Zexion's Will (Chapter 1)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Mar 14, 2007.

?

Which World Should Be Next?

1. Land Of Dragons

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Agrabah

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Pride Lands

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol,yeah,I'm trying to make it amusing. I like stories with mixes of emotion in them. Anyways,I'm glad you guys like this story!!! It's fun to write and peice together. Thanks!!!

2. Daenerys Targaryen ok

omg lol!i did not see that totally lol!lmao!rofl

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Heh,thanks! More and more people like this story!! THAT ROCKS!!!

4. Daenerys Targaryen ok

again totally awesome the second time reading

5. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

WHAT THE SMOOF???

*bursts out in hysterical, uncontrollable laughter*

AWESOME!!!!!

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

DANG!!! I'm JUST relizing how many people are reading this!! And,at first I expected EVERYONE to flame me! This ROCKS!!!! Thanks you guys!!

7. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

who ever that guy was who saved ienzo i like him he made his life better ^^ sweet i love these fanfic the best author i read r u and axel's#1 fangirl keep up the good work now to chap 8 yay!!

8. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

this is gettin interesting seems like xigbar cares for zexion your spring break jus started mine too started this thursday -_- good job keep it up =D

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Zexion's Wiil (Chapter 10)

Okay,Zexion's summon will be revealed in the next 2 chapters,and it will be my own design. Now,this chapter's a little short,but that's because the next chapter's going to be big. Anyways,here's the next chapter!!

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 10
    ~OH MY GAWD!!! WHAT HAS ZEXION DONE??!!!~

Zexion ran down the hall,and turned the corner-

*WHAM!!*

He fell on the floor,and looked up. Xigbar stood there.

Xiggy held out his hand. "You alright,little dude?" He

asked.

Zexion grabbed Xigbar's hand,and stood up. "Yeah.." He

said. He then started to laugh. "Hey Xiggy? Guess What??"

He choked out between laughs.

Xigbar cocked his head to the side. "What?" He

asked,confused.

"I saw Xemnas and Saiix..*giggle*...KISSING!!!" He

yelled,bursting out laughing.

Xigbar's jaw dropped. "No way!!!" He said,and started to

laugh as well.

"It's TRUE!!! I saw them!!" Zexion said,shaking from

laughing.

"I am SO telling everyone about this!!!" Xigbar said,and

ran off down the hall,screaming "XEMNAS AND SAIIX ARE IN

LOVE!!!"

Zexion was still laughing. He then started to walk down

the hall,fallowing Xiggy's voice...

~Kitchen~

Zexion walked into the kitchen,to see EVERYONE,but Saiix

and Xemnas,standing there,laughing.

"Hey,guess that's why his names Mansex!!!" Demyx yelled.

"How about ManSax!!!!" Luxord yelled.

"OH MY GAWD!!! Xemnas and Saiix!! OH MY GAWD!!!" Larxene

yelled.

They all were laughing,even Lexaus,who had a crush on

Xemnas.

Xemnas and Saiix walked in at that moment,and everyone

looked at him. They all laughed harder at them,some of

them pointing.

"Hey!! Look!! It's Mansex and Sailor Moon!!!" Xigbar

yelled.

"NO!! It's ManSax!!! Got It Memorized?" Axel yelled.

Xemnas and Saiix snapped their heads twords Zexion,who

snuck behind Xigbar. 'I'm SOO dead!!!' He thought.

"NUMBER VI!!! GET OVER HERE!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!" Xemnas

yelled. Everyone went dead silent,all eyes on The Cloaked

Schemer.

'Oh no...I remember a time similar to this...' Zexion

thought.

~FlashBack~

Everyone was in the kitchen,eatting dinner. It was

Saiix's soup.

Zexion was between Lexaus and Saiix. He looked at

Saiix,and saw him starring at Xemnas. He shook it off.

Saiix then stood up. He walked over to Xemnas. "Xemnas,is

there any milk left?" He asked.

Xemnas looked up at Saiix. "No. Lexaus drank it all." He

said.

Saiix then leaned his head down close to Xemnas's ear. He

started to whisper something,and this is what Zexion

could hear. "Xemnas..I..l..ove..you."

Zexion started to choke on his food. He swallowed it,and

started laughing. "Saiix loves Xemnas!!!" He yelled.

Everyone started to laugh.

"WHAT??!!! I SAID I THINK LEXAUS OVERLOOKED THE THER JUG

OF MILK YOU BOUGHT!!!" He yelled,blushing madly. He then

stormed over to Zexion,grabbed his arm,and dragged him

out of the kitchen. This was fallowed by a series of

screams...

~End FlashBack~

Zexion shuddered at the thought. He couldn't walk for an

ENTIRE week...

Zexion shyly walked infront of Xemnas. He stood

there,head down,bangs covering his eyes.

"Zexion. You are NOT to make fun of me and Saiix. You

shall be punished for that." He said sternly.

"But..there's some really importaint news I have to share

with you all. Saiix and I are getting married."

Zexion snapped his head up at Xemnas with that last word.

His jaw dropped. Everyone in the room starred

soundlessly.

"...Uhhh...WHAT???" Lexaus asked.

"It's true. Now,come Zexion..." Xemnas said.

Xemnas and Saiix started to walk out in the hall. Zexion

fallowed,shocked and really confused...

XEMNAS AND SAIIX ARE GETTING MARRIED???!!!!! Yeah,I'm insane...

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,what do you think of the story? If you have ant ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!!! Got It Memorized? Thanks!!!

10. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

lol eat it! eat the page! chew it! savour the flavour! You gotta swallow the whole page! Finish it!

11. Sce13 Banned

WHOO HOOOO! I LOVED this one. It's so unique and COOL!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the COOLEST one I've seen!
    AHHH!!!!!!! lol

He should be beaten up by xemnas! (not to be mean or anything. It just sounds intense if that happenes!)

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks guys!! I'll type up the next chapter in a little while...I'm betting most people will want him to eat the page though...hehe...

13. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

<annoying little kid voice*

Xemnas and Saix sittin' in a tree!
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Got it memorized?

*shoves Axel out of the picture*

First came love!
    Then came marrage!
    Then came the baby in the--

Waaaaaaaait.... >.>;

(^ = Leahnese for "I loved your story and you rock! XD")

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol! Thanks!! I'm glad this story is amusing!! I always hope that it amuses people!! YAYS!!! Tehe,thanks!!

15. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

WHAT THE SMOOF???

That is hysterical!!!

Marluxia should be the flower girl!!!!!!

16. Nanaki Broken in six places

YEAH!!! FLOWER POWER!!! No worries!! They will ALL have their turns...

17. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

lol i like this part
    "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he saw something he NEVER thought he would...

Saiix was in Xemnas's arms,and they were french kissing. The 2 snapped their heads tword Zexion,and let go of eachother. "This ISN'T what it looks like!!!" Xemnas yelled. They both were blushing madly.

xD crack me up o gawd torture them really bad ok? XD cant wait till the next one

18. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol. Thanks! I'm SOOO happy people like this story!! I'm trying REALLY hard. Thanks again!!

19. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

OMFG!!!!XDDDDDD LOL this is the best one i had read!!! omg mansex should b the bride!!!! -pictures him in a beautiful white dress- XDDDDDDDDDDDD omg cant wait until chap 11 comes out!!

20. Nanaki Broken in six places

Zexion's Will (Chapter 11)

You know what? I've decidced to do a mix for his punishment! Also,I KNOW this one is also short,but I PROMISE the next one will be the normal length!!! Well,here it is!!

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 11
    ~Zexion's Punishment~

Zexion was trailing behind The Superior and The Berserker,listening to their conversation.

"Now,should we have our wedding in a church?" Saiix asked.

"No. We should have it here.." Xemnas said.

"What kind of cake should we have?" Saiix asked.

Zexion rolled his eyes. 'Why must I be tourchured? Isn't THIS enough tourchure??' He questioned in his mind. He hung his head.

They were walking through the halls down in the basement. They reached a door,and Xemnas opened it. "Go." He said to Zexion.

Zexion walked in. 'Ah,yes. The Tourchure Chambers...' He thought bitterly.

Saiix and Xemnas walked inside the room after,and Saiix closed the door.

"Now,Zexion. What shall we do to teach you not to be rude?" Xemnas questioned.

Zexion got mad. So,he said this without even thinking about it. "Well,why don't you,Mansex,smack me silly with those Aireal Blades of yours? Then,Sailor Moon over here can beat on me with his Claymore. After that,you can rip a page out of my Book,and force feed it to me. THEN,to end it,Why don't you turn me into a Sharkman,and throw me into Atlantica!!!" He yelled. He covered his mouth with his left hand. 'OH SNAP!!!' He thought,remembering the spell.

Xemnas and Saiix looked at eachother,and nodded. Xemnas walked up to The Cloaked Schemer,and made his Laser Blades appear in his hands. He grinned evilly,and chuckled. Zexion backed up 2 steps,and gulped...

Xemnas struck him across the face with a Laser Blade,and Zexion fell over from the blow. His right cheek was bruised. He recovered,and tried to run to the left,but Xemnas reached his Laser infront of Zexy's foot,and he tripped. He fell straight on the ground..

Xemnas walked right next to him,and started to pound relentlesly on Zexion's back,Zexion calling out with each blow. Xemnas stopped on the 13th blow. He looked over at Saiix. "Your turn." He said. He stepped aside.

Saiix walked over to where Xemnas stood. "13 more blows." He said with a grin.

'It's times like these when I wish we were Organization 6...' He thought.

Saiix started to slam his Sword on Zexion's back. It was less painfull,in the sense that there wasn't the afterburn of heat. The Laserblades were hot (considering they were lasers),but the metal on Saiix's Claymore froze him instead. But,with the spikes and weight,it was kinda worse. But,all in all,Xemnas's Laser Blades were worse.

Saiix struck the 13th blow,and stopped. "Get up." Saiix said.

Zexion slowly stood up. "Now. Hand over your Book." Xemnas said.

Zexion called forth his Book. He stared at it...

~FlashBack~

Ienzo was sitting on the back of a horse. The mysterious man in blue walked by his side. Ienzo's leg was broken...

"Ienzo,that was some battle,eh?" The man asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for defending me.." Ienzo said.

"Well,what are commrades for?" The man in blue asked.

"This has been so weird. I met you and your friends only 2 weeks ago,and now I live in a new world,have a totally new life...I actually HAVE a life,my father would say..." Ienzo said,and he went quiet...

The man in blue looked back at him. "Don't worry,I'm by your side.." He said.

"Thanks,Shiro..." Ienzo said.

~End FlasBack~

Zexion slowly handed the Book to Xemnas. Xemnas took it,and opened it. He opened it to the page that had the Teleportation Spell,and the Copy Spell on it. He ripped that page out,and handed it to Zexion. "Eat it." He said.

Zexion took it in his hand. 'Well...at least I DEFINATLY know these spells...' He thought. But,Zexion SERIOUSLY couldn't do it. He stood there staring at it..

"Do you want salt on it?" Saiix asked.

Zexion glared up at him. He looked back at the page in his hand. He sighed. "How much must I consume?" He asked.

Xemnas chuckled a little. "The whole page." He said.

Zexion sighed once more,and he started to actually eat the page...

Saiix burst out laughing,Xemnas did as well...

'I'm so STUPID!!! I should have said they would just let me go. But,ofcourse I had to be sarcastic...' He thought annoyed.

He finished eatting the page. The 2 Nobodies were still laughing at him.

Zexion decided to stop this,before it got any worse. "That's all for my punishment!" He said.

"I guess. Go now." Xemnas said. He and Saiix started to look at eachother again...

Zexion started to walk out,but at the door way,he stopped. "Have fun now,ManSax..." He said. He then ran out of the room...

~Sleeping Chambers~

Zexion made it into the Sleeping Chamber's Hall. He was in a large hall,and there were all 13 bedrooms,in order. He walked over to his door,and noticed something. He noticed that the door was open a crack. He NEVER left his door open,and it was ALWAYS locked...

He opened the door,and was IMMEDIATLY hit with something VERY hard. He fell to the floor,unconsious...

So,what happened to Zexion,who was that,and will he be alright??? WE SHALL SEE...

FireNanaki's Story + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

So,what do you think of the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Got It Memorized? Thanks!!!