Zexion's Will (Chapter 1)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Mar 14, 2007.

?

Which World Should Be Next?

1. Land Of Dragons

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Agrabah

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Pride Lands

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. Daenerys Targaryen ok

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XDDDDDD

Ya know what would be hilarious? =3

If you had ManSax get married, and then adopt Roxas as their child... XD

Against his will, of course... >.>;

But still. XDDDDDD

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

OMG!!! THAT is a freaky thought...*shudder* Kinda funny though..tehe...

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

It actually kinda happened in one RP I was in... XD;

Except... It was Demyx and Axel... X.x

And Xigbar and Luxord were the ones adopted (Marluxia screwed up something in Vexen's lab and got them turned into kids XD; )

Yesh... Weird stuff, alright... ._.;

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

LOL!!! That's bizzar!!! I bet that was interesting to play.

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Yesh... It twas. XD; *will stop spamming now ._.;*

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Zexion's Will (Chapter 12)

So,shall Zexy be okay? Well,let's just get straight to the story!!

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 12
    ~Kashima's Rage~

~FlashBack~

Ienzo was slowly walking through the Library,in Hollow Bastion. He was skimming the titles of the Books on the shelves. He stopped,when he reach th end of the shelf,against the wall. He peered through s crack between the wall and the bookshelf. There was...a light.

This made him curious. He then grabbed the bookshelf,and tried to pull it away from the wall. It wouldn't budge. He stopped and growled.

"Hey..Ienzo!! What are you up to?" Braig called from the bottom of the staircase.

Ienzo looked over at Braig. "Go away,Braig..." He said coldly.

Braig,as usual,disreguarded his words,and walked over to Ienzo. He looked at the bookshelf. "What are you trying to do,little dude?" He asked.

Ienzo sighed. "Look,there's something behind this shelf..but,I can't move it..." Ienzo said,cursing his short self in his mind.

"Let me handle this." Braig said. He walked up to the bookshelf,and pulled. Ienzo pulled on it as well. The bookshelf slowly pulled away from the wall.

They pulled it completely away from the wall,to reveal a secret passage. They looked at eachother,then ran down the passage.

At the end of it,there was a few bookshelves lining the walls,a small table,a chair,and a lit candle on the table.

Ienzo walked over to a shelf. "This is strange..." He said.

Braig stood there,silently watching Ienzo look at the books. Ienzo continued to look at them,his eyes darting across the titles...

His eyes locked onto one book for a few minutes. 'I KNOW that Book...' He thought. He slowly grabbed the book,and pulled it out. The name read "The Book Of Mirages"...

~End FlashBack~

Zexion slowly opened his eyes. He was lying on his bed. He sat up. 'WHAT HAPPENED??!!!" He thought.

He looked around his room for a minute,the room pitchblack. He noticed the door was closed. His eyes slowly ajusted to the darkness,and his eyes fell onto a note pinned to the wall.

Zexion slowly stood up,and he walked over to the note. His head was in a lot of pain,but he didn't care. He grabbed the note,and ripped it off the wall. He opened it.

Zexion,
    I know you haven't forgotten about me. You BETTER not have,for I happen to be on the roof,waiting to kill you.
    StaySane,Kashima

Zexion clutched the note tightly in one hand,crumbling it. He tossed it aside in the trash,and ran out of the room...

~The Castle That Never Was/Roof~

Zexion ran up on the roof,and saw Kashima standing there,looking down across the town. Zexion slowly walked up behind him,and called forth his book.

"So...you've arrived..." Kashima said. He turned around,and stared Zexion down.

"Yeah..I suppose you want to finish me,eh? Well,I'll asure you that that WON'T happen!!" Zexion yelled,opening his Book.

Kashima laughed insanly. "Yeah!! I remember how you protected Xigbax or whatever the hell that WIMP'S name is!!!" He yelled.

Zexion growled. "Shut up,prince of Dracula!!!" Zexion yelled. "Wrath Of Weapons,heed my calls,come forth,and under my controll!!!" Zexion yelled.

A rush of twilightish wind rushed through,and 13 swords appeared,they surrounded Zexion in a defensive form. Kashima stared with dull eyes.

"Okay..." Kashima said. He snapped his fingers,and EVERY sword Zexion had BROKE into pieces. Strange thing was,it was like SOMETHING did this...

Zexion's eyes widened. "Ho,,how did yo-"

"Simple. I consentraited. Like I thought...you may have increased a lot in all this time....but I will ALWAYS be your predessesor in Strength.." Kashima said.

Kashima held his hand overhead. "Meet my pet..Lashixane!!!" He called.

A rush of darkness flowed by,and a monster was revealed. It was a tiger Nobody. It was grey,had light blue eyes,light grey stripes,and really large claws and fangs.

Zexion chuckled. "I have a better one then THAT..." He said. "Come forth,Shixor!!!" He yelled,holding out his hand.

A strong rush of light flowed through,and a wolf Nobody appeared. It was pure white and had blood red eyes.

Zexion smirked. Kashima laughed insanely. Zexion frowned at that...

"THAT is a loan. ANY idiot could figure THAT out..." Kashima said.

Zexion ignored the chance to make fun of him. "So? I happen to have a good friend by my side..." Zexion said,crossing his arms.

"Ah,you mean the blue one in Traverse Town?" Kashima asked.

"What??!" Zexion asked.

Kashima shook his head. "That's all your getting out of me..." He said. "Lashixane!! Let's kill them..." He said darkly.

"Com'on Shixor!!" Zexion called.

Shixor glared and growled at Lashixane. Lashixane charged foward,and Shixor jumped back. He then procceded to lunge,and scratched Lashixane,who slashed him back,causing him to fall to the floor IMMEDIATLY.

Zexion stared in shock as Lashixane looked at Zexion. "No Lashixane. Zexion is MY kill." Kashima called.

"Shixor,dissmiss..." Zexion said,head down. The light flowed back,and Shixor dissappeared. "Sorry,Shiro..." Zexion muttered under his breath.

"Aww...almost makes me FEEL...ALMOST..." Kashima mocked. He laughed insanely once more.

Zexion snapped his head up. "THAT'S IT!!! YOU WON'T ESCAPE!!!" He yelled,REALLY MAD...

Zexion flipped open his Book and started to flip through the pages quickly. "Heh..you aren't going to kill me.." Kashima mocked.

"Oh yeah? You wanna bet?" Zexion asked,as he stopped on a page. "OverLord of Oblivion,tear apart his soul. Make crush in my wake,make the pain last." Zexion said.

A rush of darkness surrounded Kashima. Kashima chuckled. "Fade,Darkness..." He simply said. The darkness faded.

Zexion's jaw dropped. "No..now way.." He said,backing up.

Kashima laughed. "You should go. I won't kill you now. It wouldn't be...fun.." He said. He smirked as rush of wind blew by,him dissappearing with it.

Zexion sighed.'Sorry Shixor...I never ment to embarress you this way...' He thought. Shixor would live,he returned to Shiro,who was his master. Zexion knew all this.

Zexion slowly walked back inside...

~Zexion's Room~

Zexion walked into his room. He shut the door quietly,and sat down on his bed. He sighed. 'I fear he WILL kill me next time..but..why is he so strong. He didn't have those Mko eyes...so..why?' He thought. He shook his head.

He got ready for bed,and then laid down,on his side. He stared at the door. He figured he was bound to have a really bad dream that night...

YAY!1 No cliffhanger! I thought about it,and figured I wouldn't.

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

So,what do you think of the story? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!!! Got It Memorized? Thanks!!!

8. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

yay good job that guy rlly fits of course i it was kinda my idea puttin him there man hes like a spell stoper hes good good job um..u never continued the last part when he was hit when the door opened i kept thinking of that ^^:

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well,basically I tried to imply that he was knocked out,he had the head ache,and there was a note that freak left on the wall. Pretty much,Kashima knocked him out to daze him...AND he did something else that shall be revealed in the next chapter...hehe...

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Really good - as always. =P

YOU GO, GURL!!!! XDDDD

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS!!! Thanks!!! I try to keep the mood mysterious,kinda like Kingdom Hearts 1...

12. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

wait if that freak left that note in his room then how the **** did he got in there?! and how the hell did he know where'd he lived?!:eek: that guy is mysterious

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

*Grins* Wait untill you find out... *Laughes Evily*

14. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

ooooooooooooooo!!! This is getting REALLY GOOD!

15. Nanaki Broken in six places

Hehe...I think I know what will happen,too. Sometime as I type,my ideas are twisted or put in later. But,I have a plan...hehe..

16. Sce13 Banned

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Are You Posting The Next One?? I Have To Read It! I Have To! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

17. Nanaki Broken in six places

POSSIBLY tonight,but probly tommorrow,sorry. It's getting late here,it's 10:30 at night here,so it will most likely be up tommorrow!