Zexion's Will (Chapter 13)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 8, 2007.

?

So,Should Zexion Encounter Kashima In Traverse Town?

1. YEAH!!! DUH!!!!

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. I guess It'd be cool...

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. No,he should show up a little later...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO WAY!!! That FREAK should stay AWAY for a while!!

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay,so this chapter is about a his dream,the next one is going to be cool,I just don't want to spoil it! So,here's chapter 13!!

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 13
    ~A Disturbing Dream..~

~Dream~

Ienzo,age 8,was in Traverse Town. He was sitting in the Accessory Shop,reading a Rurouni Kenshin Manga. A young Cid was watching him.

"So,kid? When do you have to return home today?" Cid asked,polishing the counter.

"At 7:00 pm.." Ienzo said,really quietly. Right now,it was 5:23 pm.

"Well,you have some time...are you just going to sit there reading that Manga?" Cid asked.

Ienzo looked up. "Well..I DON'T want to return home late.." He said shyly.

"Yeah..sorry kid..." Cid said. He finished poishing and put the rag away.

Ienzo stood up,he gave Cid his Manga,and Cid stored it bhind the counter. "Are there any Heartless around?" Ienzo asked,summoning his Book Of Illusions.

"Sure,we just have to be sure that you get home in time." Cid said. Ienzo nodded. "Let's go than." Cid said.

Cid called forth his Lance,and the 2 walked out of The Accessory Shop.

~2nd District~

The 2 walked through the doors,and immediatly 5 Shadows rose from darkness. Cid charged at them,and whipped his lance around. Ienzo stood back.

He held his hand out. "Burn!!" Ienzo called,and fire encassed a shadow. The shadow sunk into the ground,crawled next to Ienzo,rose,and peirced his ankle with it's claws.

Ienzo called out in pain,and Cid ran twords him. He stabbed his Lance into the Heartless,and it exploded,releasing a heart. The rest had already been annihallated.

Ienzo and Cid looked at eachother,and they ran to the left,as more Heartless spawned...

~9:00 pm~

The doors of The Accessory Shop opened as Ienzo and Cid walked in.

"Wow..alot of Heartless today..huh?" Cid asked.

"Even IF father knew I fought Heartless..he'd still say I was useless..." Ienzo said quietly.

"Sorry kid..." Cid said.

"It's alright." Ienzo said. He then looked up at the clock. "OH NO!!! IT'S 2 HOURS PAST!!! I'M SO DEAD!!!!!" Ienzo yelled,he rushed out of the shop,and down the street...

~4th District~

Ienzo ran into the 4th District. He saw his mansion,and ran up to the gates. They were unlocked,so he opened them,and ran in. He ran straight through the front yard,and opened one of the front doors. He ran inside,to see his brother,Komi.

"Brother...dad's waiting in the back room..for you.." He said,sadly,sniffling between words.

Ienzo walked up to his 5 year old brother,and placed his hand on his shoulder. "I'll live.." He said.

Komi slowly nodded,and Ienzo walked past him,removing his hand as he walked down the hall...

~Back Room~

Ienzo walked in. There was a single chair here. His father sat in the seat,holding a Sakabato,waiting.

'I HATE that sword!' Ienzo thought,refering to the Sakabato.

His father chuckled. "So,where were you?" He asked.

Ienzo put his head down. "Somewhere not here.." He said,his usual response.

His father stood. He walked infront of Ienzo. "Lift your head." He said simply.

Ienzo rose his head,and his father slammed the Sakabato against his left cheek,causing Ienzo to fall onto the ground. He held his cheek.,and stood as his father walked out. He rubbed his bruised cheek,a single tear sliding down his face...

~End Dream~

Zexion slowly opened his eyes,and heard a loud banging sound on his door. "HEY!! WAKE UP,SLEEPING BEAUTY!!!!" Demyx yelled,obviously he being the one to pound on the door.

"STOP!! I'm up.." Zexion called,sitting up. He sighed.

"Good!! Com'on,we're leaving in a few minutes..and..uh...Everyones comming..?" Demyx said as he stopped pounding on the door.

Zexion stood up. 'I HATE my father..and he's still alive..In Traverse Town...' Zexion thought,shuddering. He shook his head,got ready,and walked out of his room...

~Grand Entrance~

Zexion ran into the large hall,to see all of the Organization members standing there. He walked up to them.

"So,where to next?" Zexion asked.

"We are off to Traverse Town." Xemnas said.

Zexion's eyes widened. 'No...' He thought. "Uh..is there some kind of lead there..or something?" He asked.

"Well,it's a likely place. I know some of us don't exactly have the best memories from Traverse Town..but let's just get it over with. We'll split off into groups when we arrive." Xemnas said.

Zexion slowly nodded,as everyone else did. They all made Corridors Of Darkness appear,and stepped through...

Poor Zexion,eh? Yeah,his father's a MONSTER. And just to let you know,that was Zexion's USUAL punishment...

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,what do you think of the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Got It Memorized?? Thanks!!!

2. Daenerys Targaryen ok

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS!! Thanks!! DANG!!! The next few chapters shall be complex...But I can pull it off!

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Man, that's just TERRIBLE!!! I feel so bad for Zexion...

I love the story--it rocks!

Which reminds me...

*gets to work on own story*

5. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

This is GREAT! =D

In fact, I like this story so much, that it's inspired me to fanfics about 3 other member's pasts! ^-^

One day... >.>;

When all of the fanfics I have out now are DONE. XD;

KEEP AT IT!!! ^-^

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks alot!! I know..poor Zexion...It kinda get's trickey to even think of what should happen to the poor Nobody...

COOL!!! I'm inspiring people now!! YAYS!!!

7. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i hate his father so much hes a beast and where's his mother?i feel sorry for him good story :D

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

His Mother took off when Zexion was 8 years old. Thanks!! BTW,his father I'm not sure if I should kill off or not,what do you think?

9. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

kill him offf >D hey should i make a fanfic?

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

Alright! lol. And,yeah!! I think you would be good at fanfics! Go for it!!

11. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i started half yesterday but it got ******ed hey tell me who r the weakest nobodies on the org 13

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well (starting with the weakest) I'd say: Demyx,Vexen,and Luxord..that's my opinion though.

13. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

hmm thats good now al i have to do is change the character around in my story

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

Hey,good luck with your story!! I know you'll do good! You have some really good ideas!!!

BTW,YES!!! My keyboard's working now!! It refused to type a couple letters before...I hate this keyboard...

15. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

lol thanks i hate my keyboard also