Zexion's Will (Chapter 15)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 8, 2007.

?

How Should Zexy React?

1. He should go hunt that jerk down!!!

17 vote(s)
    43.6%
  2. He should just stick with the ones left for now...

8 vote(s)
    20.5%
  3. Let him get his rage out on his evil father!!!

9 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. Well...what about the old Nobody..?

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

So,how shall this battle go? And what will happen with Zexion's old friends? Well,let's see!!!

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 15
    ~Reunite (Part 2)~

Kashima charged. Xigbar shot 4 shots at him,as Kashima slashed all four shots. Zexion opened his Book. He held up his hand quickly. "Wind Rush!!" He yelled.

A HUGE rush of wind blew,and Kashima stopped,and did a cross block with his arms. He was sliding backwads,but not much. Xigbar shot 2 bullets at Kashima,and he slashed them with his sword. This allowed the wind to knock him on the ground,but the bullets reflected and hit Zexion. Thus,the spell stopped,and Kashima rose.

Zexion glared at Kashima. "Use your OWN weapons!!!" He yelled. He then quickly flipped through the pages in his Book. He held his hand overhead. "Lightning Barrage!!" He yelled.

Lightning started to rain down from the night sky,crashing into the ground. Kashima was twirling and jumping to avoid the strikes. Zexion simply jumped her and there. Xigbar teleported constantly to avoid the strikes.

Zexion sighed,and seeing that Kashima was too slick to be hit,he snapped his fingers,dissmissing the lightning.

Kashima then charged at Zexion,and scratched him across his left cheek,leaving 3 scratch marks. Thing is Zexion never saw him move...

Kashima jumped back,and sickly licked his claws. "Hmm...It appears we have visitors...I don't like visitors..I'm out." Kashima said. He waved his hand as the wind picked up. "StaySane." He said,as the wind made him dissappear...

Zexion looked up at Xigbar,and saw him looking up at the bell. Zexion snapped his head up to the bell. On the roof of the church,was Shiro,and 4 others,including Salena.

Zexion smiled and waved. "Hey Shiro!! Salena!! Valerie!! Zack!! Hewie!!" He called.

Shiro smiled. They all jumped down,and slowly fell to the ground infront of Zexion and Xigbar.

Valerie was a dark red eyed,light red long haired girl. Zack was a brown eyed guy,with black,spiked hair. Hewie was a blonde haired,green eyed,male kid,age 12. They all wore outfits like Shiro,but they had red instead of blue. And Salena also had an outfit on like them,but hers was black.

Zexion and Xigbar walked up to the 5. "Hey,it's been a long time..Shiro..." Zexion said.

"Yeah,Ienzo.." Shiro said,unaware of Zexion being a Nobody.

"Shiro..I guess I have a lot to explain..." Zexion said,crossing his arms.

"Yeah..uhh..who's this?" Shiro asked,pointing to Xigbar.

"This is my friend Xigbar. And Xigbar,they're my friends Shiro, Salena, Valerie, Zack, and Hewie." Zexion said.

The group said "Hi." In synch.

Xigbar nodded. "Hey." He simply said.

Zexion sighed. "Is Shixor okay?" Zexion asked.

"Yeah. I knew you called him..." Salena said.

Zexion sighed with relief. "Uh..I kinda have something to tell you all....I'm..a Nobody..." Zexion said slowly, lowering his head,eyes on the ground. "Xigbar is too.." He quietly added.

The 5 stood there silent for some odd minutes. "...What?" Shiro asked.

"I..it's true..." Zexion said. "My name is no longer Ienzo..it's Zexion.." Zexion said.

"It's not THAT bad...at least your not a heartless.." Salena said.

"H-How did this HAPPEN??!!!" Shiro asked.

"It happened when I tried to delve into the depths of darkness....I'm sorry..." Zexion replied.

"Same goes for me.." Xigbar said.

"Well,I have worse news then that.." Shiro said.

"What..?" Zexion asked.

"We..are the only ones left..." Shiro said.

Zexion snapped his head up. "WHAT?!! ONLY YOU GUYS??!!! WHAT HAPPENED??!!!" Zexion yelled in shock.

"The rest of us..were killed by Kashima..." Shiro said.

Zexion looked up at the stars,and glared. He had no idea of how to react...

So,how should he react? I'm not sure..

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,what do you think of the story? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Got It Memorized?? Thanks!!!

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

That is SOOO sad!!! *cries*

KASHIMA WILL PAY!!!! *takes out long sword*

DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *swings wildly*

3. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

0_0 what?!he killed everyone from traverse town<---i cant spell it u got zack from ff7 right? omg son of a ***** wish i can kill him T_T

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay,no not EVERYONE in Traverse Town is dead,Zexion's old friends are dead. Of 20,there are only 5 left. And,No,this Zeck isn't from FFVII,I just like the name. Yes,Kashima is a ba..ahahahahaha...you know where I'm going with this...hehe..

5. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

I can't believe how talented you are. These stories really help you delve into Zexion as well as his past (even if it made up). He has always been one of my favorites but your story really puts him in perspective. But I adore how you put the funny stuff in random places! But that stupid Kashima is so annoying! Great job with his character!

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks a lot!!! I am trying to give everyone the feel of his past being dark,and his Organization days being filled with light. Organization XIII is where he belongs...I'm SO happy people like this story!! Thanks!!!

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

HUNT THAT SUNNUVA[bing!] DOWN, ZEXION!!!!! D<

Nice story, BTW. =3

KEEP IT UP!!! XD

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah,looks like Zexy's hunting Kashima down..hehehe....

9. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

I agree! You are so insanely talented!!! I really like your style of writing: You tell the story and pull people into it. There's funny when there should be, and seriousness where it should be! Your are an AMAZING writer, and I hope you'll keep writing! A talent that good is too good to be wasted! :D

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

Wow...It's hitting me how many people like my stories!!! This rocks!! I will tend to make more chapters over the weekends..oh! But wait untill vacation!!! I bet I'll finish this story by the end of vacation!! Thanks a lot!!! It's awesome to have so many people like my stories!!!

11. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

who wouldn't its the best i wonder how do u prounce zexion's name you really put up the emotion in your story

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

I think his name is pronounced Zexeon. That's how I pronounce it. Plus,that was very random..ah,who cares? I'm random,along with all my friends!!

13. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Oh really? I'm already on spring break :) (goes back to school next monday- :mad: )

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

I WISH I was on Spring Break...my school is so stupid..*sigh*

15. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I just got off spring break... ;_;

16. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

You've got it pronounced right. But man oh man! Your stories are amazing! I know I've posted here already, but I can't get enough! GO ZEXION!!!

17. Daenerys Targaryen ok

KILL HIM ZEXY!!!

Oh and btw Love the story!

18. Nanaki Broken in six places

DANG! Thanks you guys!! It's really encouraging for you all to cheer me on this way! I'll end up finishing this story over spring break. I'll also have then next chapter up in a while..I still have some homework to do. But,it'll be up later! Thanks you guys!!!

19. Sce13 Banned

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

-takes out sledge hammer.-

DIE YOU SON OF A GUN! hahaha, you thought I was gonna say uhh... son of a
    13itch didn't cha! lol

*beats ugly mutha effer and runs away with Victory*

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!

20. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol. I will HOPEFULLY get ther next chapter up tonight...I hope..