Zexion's Will (Chapter 16)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 9, 2007.

?

What Should Zexion Do???

1. KILL KASHIMA!!!

25 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Let Kashima join him!!!

9 vote(s)
    18.0%
  3. Tell Kashima to leave and NEVER return...

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. Give Kashima over to Cid...He will beat the TRASH out of Kashima...

9 vote(s)
    18.0%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Meh,this chapter should get some interesting comments...

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 16
    ~Zexion's Pain~

Zexion then let out a scream,snapped his head down,and ran.

"Zexion!!" Xigbar called. He started to run after him. The other 5 fallowed Xiggy.

Zexion ran. He couldn't hear the calls of the others...

~FlashBack~

Ienzo was fighting with Shiro. He weilded a full wood staff. Shiro weilded a wood sword. Ienzo clashed weapons with him,and they both pushed. The other 19 surrounded them,all of them wearing the red uniforms.

Ienzo pulled back,and spun,hitting Shiro in the side. From here,Shiro slashed his sword down on Ienzo's hand,causing him to drop the sword. His hand was bruised.

Shiro dropped his sword to his side. "Alright,enough training today." He said.

Ienzo nodded. He held his hand and looked up at Shiro. "Ugh..pain. Living with you all is so..painful!!! Why are you always so tough on me,anyways?" Ienzo whinned.

"Because..these worlds are tough to exist in. You HAVE to be strong..." Shiro said.

~End FlashBack~

'You HAVE to be strong...' Those words echoed in Zexion's mind. He continued running straight through,to the Third District...

~Third District~

Zexion ran down the stairs. He ran to the center of the platform,and a rush of wind blew. Zexion stopped,and called forth his book as Kashima appeared.

"You..you killed them??! ALL OF MY OLD FRIENDS???!!!!!" Zexion yelled,opening his Book.

Kashima looked at his claws. "Yes..so what of it??" He asked.

"Zexion!!" Came Xigbar's voice from the platform above.

"Hmph..annoyances." Kashima said. He snapped his fingers,and a barrier formed around the below platform.

The other 5 arrived on the above platform,and stared along with Xigbar. Zexion turned back to Kashima.

"So..how about that gift I left?? Or..have you not discovered it yet???" Kashima asked.

"What gift?" Zexion asked.

Kashima chuckled. "Why..the one on your Book..?" He said.

"Wha-What??" Zexion asked.

Kashima laughed. "Oh,so sorry..I forgot to tell you of it in my letter,huh? I know you cast a My Will Spell...and I can't let that slide..no,can I?" Kashima said. He then started to laugh insanly.

"WHAT??! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SPELL??!!!" Zexion asked.

"Well,since the time I knocked you out,It has had no effect at all.." Kashima laughed. "And,well you know how that drum rolls. You kill me,and the spell is put back in effect." Kashima finished.

"You WON'T tamper with MY spells!!!" Zexion yelled,furious. Zexion held out his hand. "EXPLOSION!!!" He yelled.

Fire circled his wrist,and formed together. That,then blew up. Kashima held up his arms in a cross-block. Xiggy and the others above backed up and blocked. Zexion and Kashima were blown back by the impact.

Zexion opened his eyes,and slowly got u. Kashima rose right after him. Kashima laughed. "You can't take me down that way. My guardian CAN'T be taken down by Spells!!" Kashima yelled.

'Guardian?? THAT'S why I can't touch him with my spells! Guardians are invisible,and supposedly can float. Thay aren't able to be killed by spells...' Zexion thought. He then looked up at Xigbar on the platform above. 'Bullets CAN though!! Bullets are the only thing that can...' Zexion thought.

"What? Are you going to cry out for help??" Kashima mocked. "THEY can't help you..." Kashima said.

Zexion snapped his head twords Kashima. "Meh..you forgot about one thing..." Zexion said. He then snapped his head twords Xigbar. "Guns,please.." Zexion asked,holding out his hand.

Xigbar smirked and tossed his Laser Guns down to Zexion,who caught them both and sharply aimed them at Kashima. Zexion smirked wider.

Kashima started to slowly back up. "I..oh crap..." He slowly said.

"Guns can kill you too,eh?" Zexion asked. Kashima shivered,and Zexion was sure of it at that point.

Zexion combined the guns to form the Sniper. He then powered up a shot,and shot it. Kashima jumped back,and the Bullet hit a blur,which happened to be Kashima's guardian. A LOUD shriek was heard,and that guardian turned into darkness that rose into the sky,and faded..

"MY GUARDIAN!! YOU KILLED HIM!!! LASHIXANE!!! COME FORTH AND KILL THIS IDIOT!!!!" He yelled in furry.

Darkness flowed through,and Lashixane appeared. Zexion chuckled. "Burn!!" He said. Lashixane's tail caught on fire,and he ran around in circles.

Kashima stared blankly at his Summon. He sighed and covered the left side of his face,sighing. "How did you figure out about this so fast..something is..strange.. different. It's not you..nor is it me. It's SOMETHING else..." Kashima said. He then snapped his head up at Zexion. "BLACK MATERIA IS PRESENT!! DAMN!!!" He yelled.

Kashima charged foward,claws out. Zexion held up Xiggy's Sniper,and shot it. Kashima was blown back,and slammed to the ground..hard. He laid there as Zexion walked over to him,and stood there,glaring down at him. He ripped the guns apart and aimed one at Kashima's face.

"So..any last words?" Zexion asked.

"Yeah..StaySane....Half-brother..." Kashima said.

Zexion's eyes widened...

NOW!! How shall Zexion react to THAT??? We'll see in the next chapter!!!

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,what do you think of the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Got It Memorized?? Thanks!!!

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

OHCOMEONEZEXIONHASTOKILLKASHIMA!!!!!

*takes breath*

THISISAWESOME!!!

Sorry, too hyper :)

But seriously, WAY too awesome! Cant wait for the next chapter!!!

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!! I am SO betting everyone wants him dead..hmm..this is turning into a FullMetal moment..*snicker*

4. FireBall Merlin's Housekeeper

Loved it.i cant wait.

5. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I'm loving every minute of it! And that last plot twist was great! Zexions reaction is going to be very interesting....

6. Roxy~Roosje Destiny Islands Resident

KILL KASHIMA!!! ...

~ Roxy

7. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

The Zexion we all know would probably just kill him. But that might get this story an R rating. But I will still love it!!!! Maybe Zexion should pull a stunt that would get Kashima to escape on his own. That's a weird suggestion, I know, but it's a suggestion. And no you don't have to take it. I love this story just the way it is.

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Oops... I pressed the 3rd one when I really wanted to press the 4th... XD;

GIVE 'EM OVER TA CID!!!!! XDDDDDDD

It kinda looks like Kashima's gonna get ripped in half by Zex, though... XD;

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Wow,you all want Kashima dead..Dang! Kinda heartless....but...*shruggs*

10. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.....-keeps chanting- omg sweet!!!! this awsome i'm glad xiggy got team up with zexion without him he wouldnt have killed his gurdian !! yess!!

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yes,now I'm SURE there are people ready for action among us...