Zexion's Will (Chapter 19)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 13, 2007.

?

Do You Want The Next Chapter To Be Funny Or Serious?

1. Keep it serious...

12 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Make it funny!!

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. How about confusing?

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  4. I want it to be cool...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

THIS is going to be a good chapter. I can't wait for the comments...

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 19
    ~Return Of Ienzo~

Zexion opened thedoors,to see his sister standing there. She was wearing a white cloak,staring at him.

"Hi brother!! So,why are you here? I thought you were dead already!!" She said,cheerily with a slight mix of anger.

"Oh,so sorry to dissapoint.." Zexion said,sarcastically.

Fernier shrugged. "Oh well..Sasha told me SOMEONE would die today,and that today I would leave. So,I'm off on my own journey. Father knows. Sayonara,stupid brother..." She said and walked past him,shoving him a little.

Zexion glared at her as she left. He then started to walk up the stairs,on the left. He then scanned the long hall with his eyes,and saw his room. He walked up to the door,and opened it..

His old room was a MESS. His bed had a sillow on it,and a blanket hanging off the side. The floor and walls were COVERED in drawings. And other then that,there was only one Book lying on the bed. He walked in,carefully stepping between the pages. He ended up beside the bed.

Zexion grabbed the Book,and examined it. It was burned all over the cover,and a lot of the pages were burned up,too. It was on the verge of falling apart. He read the title: Th Bo k O Il u ons. He relized it was his Book, The Book Of Illusions.

He held it gently,staring at it. 'I can't believe it's here..with all my old pictures that me and Komi drew...' He thought.

~FlashBack~

Ienzo was sitting on his bed,next to Komi. Komi was drawing a picture. Ienzo was munching on Sea Salt Icecream.

"I wonder what it would be like to leave this place..Do you think there are any other worlds out there,brother??" Komi asked.

Ienzo shrugged. "Well,there might be..." He said and took a bite of his icecream.

"Well...I keep getting these really weird..dreams..." Komi said. "I don't really understand them,but I keep seeing this really weird place. It's almost like-"

"Heaven..." Ienzo finished for his brother. He had the same dreams...

'The Nobody Heaven...' A strange voice chimmed...

~End FlashBack~

Zexion stared at the Book. 'The Nobody Heaven....does it really,trully exist..?' He wondered.

Zexion gently placed the Book on the bed. He then carefully walked out of the room. He walked down the stairs,and half way down,he saw his father standing there,hands behind back,glaring at Zexion. Zexion froze.

"So,X-son,why are you here,dog?" He asked cruely.

Zexion matched his father's glare. "Because,I want to rid myself of you..." He said coldly.

Zexion's father laughed. "Oh,right. You dye your white hair silver and wear black,and now you think your at my level?" He asked.

"No." Zexion said. He grabbed the railing and jumped over it,landing infront of his father. He slowly rose,and glared at him. "Beyond it." He said.

His father glared. "You will NEVER surpass me." He said.

Zexion laughed this time. "Right,that's why I already have. Because believe it or not,I'm a Nobody now.." Zexion said.

Zexion's father gave him a dull look. "So? I could care less. I've killed many Heartless and Nobodies...and I LOVE it..." He said.

Zexion stared. "Your insane." He said slowly.

"And I'll annihalate you. I never cared about you. No one has,does, or ever will. That's because...you want to die..." He said.

Zexion's eyes widened. 'Is THAT what I want?' He thought. He took a couple steps back,and hit something,causing him to stop. He turned his head to see Xigbar.

"Xigbar?" He said.

Xigbar glanced at him,then stared down Zexion's father with his one eye. "Your wrong. A long time ago,Zexion told me what he wanted..." Xigbar said.

Zexion then knew..he remembered what he wanted...

~FlashBack~

Ienzo was leaning against the wall at The Baily,arms crossed,staring out the window. Braig stood infront of him.

"I want to be in a world where we belong. A world where we can be accepted. Braig,I want to be in OUR Heaven..." Ienzo said.

~End FlashBack~

"And,you would NEVER understand what he wants. What WE ALL want..." Xigbar said.

Zexion's father laughed. "Even changing your name? Thinkiing it means something?? Well,your "FRIEND" here isn't your friend. You CAN'T have friends,and you CAN'T be happy!! YOU DESERVE TO SUFFER!!!" He yelled.

Zexion's eyes turned into those of a very sad and scared child. The eyes of Ienzo. All thepain and sorrow filled him. He let a tear slip down his face,and he fell to the floor. "No more pain..." He whispered.

Xigbar stared at Zexion. He then got INCREDIBLY mad. He made a Laser Gun appear in his hand. "NO ONE WILL HURT MY FRIEND..." He said with a VERY vicious,protective voice.

"Well,what will you do about it? Kill me??" Zexion's father said. He laughed insanely.

Zexion dropped his head. "KILL HIM,XIGGY..." He whispered angrilly.

There was suddenly a gunshot noise,and a yell,then a thud. Zexion rose his head,to see his father,lying on the ground.

"Hehehe...you will..ALWAYS be a..dog..." His father said,then closed his eyes. He was dead...

Zexion looked away. Xigbar grabbed his arm,and pulled him up off the ground. Zexion turned to Xigbar,to be hugged by him.

"Don't worry. You have nothing to fear anymore.." Xigbar whispered in Zexion's ear.

Zexion cried. For the first time,he REALLY,TRULY cried. He released the tears of sorrow. Xigbar rubbed his back,trying to comfort him.

"Thank you,Xigbar..." Zexion whispered...

I REALLY hope that chapter was emotionally effective...

FireNanki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,What do you think of the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Got It Memorized?? Thanks!!!

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks! The next chapter will be up either later tonight or tommorrow. So,No Worries!!!

3. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

Wow rly good story here i liked it keep up da good work

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks! I'm trying to keep it in the timeline with the series. It gets trickey,but I can pull it off...

5. SlvrmanX Merlin's Housekeeper

i really like this chapter. It was actually quite emotional. Nice job.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Awww...*cries* That was really nice :) (the chapter, not what Zexions father said to him)

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!! I'm glad it has some emotional response,yay!!!

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I luvved it... =3

Write more, liek, NOW!!!! >D

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

The next chapter shall be up probly tommorrow morning. I still have 2 other stories...that I'll get to work on in a couple of minutes. No Worries,it'll be up soon!!!

10. Sce13 Banned

T.T
    I'm not gonna cy, I'm not gonna cry *tears*

OKAY I"M GONNA CRY!!!!*sobs*

T.T
    That was soo mean of his father to say that.!!!

DOWN WITH HIS FATHER! DOWN WITH IS FATHER!!

Oh wait. HE is already down! HAHA! IN YOUR FACE ZEXION"S FATHER! singsongy:*NYANYA! YOU CAN"T HURT HIM CAUSE YOUR DEEEEAAAAAD!!!!* lol

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah...the monster is dead!! *Dances* He got his....

12. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

-cries-aww i love the ending :) woohoo his father is dead !!! >D o yea sweet it was pretty cool when xiggy killed him u puted my 2 best fav char in this story i really loved it!!

13. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Oh my gosh x 500!!!! Amazing job once again. I need more!!!! And your goal of an emotionally effective chapter worked!

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS!!! No Worries!! The next chapter I'm working on now! It'll be up soon!!