Zexion's Will (Chapter 21)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 17, 2007.

?

Have you played Final Fantasy VII?

1. Yeah,I know it like the back of my hand!!

21 vote(s)
    26.6%
  2. I've played it,but only partially played it...

18 vote(s)
    22.8%
  3. I haven't played it,but I KINDA know it....

27 vote(s)
    34.2%
  4. Nope,haven't played it.

13 vote(s)
    16.5%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Hihi!!! Okay,is there anyone who hasn't played Final Fantasy VII? I want to know,so if anyone needs to have a more detailed explanation of the places in the world,I can give it to you! Thanks!! Now,on with the story!!!

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 21
    ~Gaining The Black Materia~

~Traverse Town/2nd District~

Zexion walked across the roof tops. He jumped across to the church roof,and pun around. The rest of his friends did the same,untill they were all together in a circle.

"So..where could The Black Materia be..??" Salena questioned.

Zexion struck a thoughtful pose. "I'm..not sure." Zexion said quietly.

Zexion suddenly caught movement below in the corner of his eye. He turned his head,and looked below. Marly, Demyx, and Axel were walking in from the First District doors.

"Let's go meet up with them." Zack offered.

Zexion nodded. He and Xigbar jumped down,off the roof. The others did the same after. The group walked up to Marly,Demyx,and Axel.

"So,do any of you know where The Black Materia is?? It's in town SOMEWHERE..." Zexion asked.

"I haven't seen it. Got It Memorized?" Axel said.

"Nope." Demyx said.

Marly stayed silent,though. Zexion looked up at Marly. "Marluxia..?" He asked.

Marly said nothing. He made his Sythe appear and started to draw his hand across the flat side of the blade..

"Where is The Black Materia,Marluxia??" Zexion asked.

Marly reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small black orb,The Black Materia. It glowed very dully with darkness...

"MARLY???!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Yes..I have it..." Marly said.

"WHY??!" Demyx yelled.

Marly chuckled. "I don't even know..." He said,shrugging.

Zexion sighed. He knew...he knew he messed up once again. He walked up to Marly. "Hand it over..." He said,holding out his hand.

Marly silently handed it to Zexion. Zexion now has The Black Materia. He looked at everyone. "Come on. Let's find Xemnas.." Zexion said.

The group silently followed Zexion...

~1st District~

Zexion and the gang walked through the double doors,from the 2nd District. They saw all the other Organization members were gathered. The group walked up to them.

"Xemnas,I have it...The Black Materia..." Zexion said. He held up the precious stone,for Xemnas to see.

Xemnas stared at it. "How??" He asked.

Marly was about to say something,but Zexion cut him off. "I fought someone..and now it's mine.." He said.

Xemnas nodded. He grabbed the stone out of Zexion's fingers. "Good. Le_" Xemnas got cut off.

"Freeze." Came the voice of Sephiroth. Everyone up to their waists were encassed in the cold ice of some just as cold.

Everyone cold only stare as Sephiroth waltzed up to The Superior,and clutched The Black Materia. Xemnas tried to pull it back,but Sephiroth pulled it away from him. Xemnas immediatly pulled a Laser Blade out of the sky's abyss,and swung it quickly. Sephiroth jumped and backflipped in the air out of harms way,landing softly on the ground. He snapped his head up at the group.

"I will be with mother....we will kill off thet tainted planet.." He said. Darkness then swept over him,taking him away...

Zexion looked at everyone. They struggled with their weapons to free themselves. Zexion looked down at the ice. He called forth his Book. "Flames of Oblivion,slide down the ice,melt it,fade it,for I need help..." He said.

Flames lit and slowly crawled down the ice. The ice melted as the blaze flowed over it slowly. Zexion then was able to move. The looked around at everyone,they were all almost out of their icey prisons.

He waited,patiently for them all to be freed. When they were,he looked up at the sky. He stared at the Twilight of mystery in the black hues of the abyss they all lived in. "Let's all go to our homes." He said. He looked at his old friends. "You guys should go home,too. You know we'll meet again.." He said.

"Alright. Becareful,Ienzo..." Shiro said. He along with the 4 he came with,walked away...

"Let us be off..." Xemnas said.

Everyone opened a portal,and stepped through...

If you noticed,I described everything with more detail in the center of the story. Do you want me to write like that from now on,or should I write the same way I have?

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

MARLY DYES HIS HAIR WITH JUICE!!! lol,just kidding.

2. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

i love both ways you write, your descriptive skills are really good tho, that was a really nice chapter *waits to see what happens next*

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks! I'm thinking of trying to type that way,for this story alone,to see if people like it or not! I'll give it a REAL test in my next chapter,so I shall need comments! Thanks!!

4. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

As usual, amazing job! Either way you write your next chapter, I'll still read it. GO ZEXION!!!!

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS!! Thanks!!! I'm going to have the next chapter up either today or tommorrow! This time,FOR SURE!!

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Same thing here! Your stories rock either way you write! :D

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I liked it that way! >D

Keep it up, gal! XDDDDD

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks everyone!!! I like writing these stories!! You know..when I finish the next story I finish,from then on,I will only work on two at a time....3+ is too much...

9. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Try five... ._.;

*claws out eyes* DX

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

I've also been trying to make an AMV...ugh. This gets SO hard after a while..

11. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I feel your pain... @-@;

I think I'm gonna lay low on all the story writing stuff this week.. Standardized tests are kilin' me... X.x;

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

This is annoying...all of you guys are in school the week I'm out...damn..