Kingdom Hearts II ZOMG, I thought of this in my sleep

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Samurai, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samurai King's Apprentice

What if (bear with me).....

What if Xehanort is the nobody of someone else? Think about it. The real Xehanort might've been the true leader of Orginization XIII. But, he lost his heart and then quickly regained it. Just like Sora. That would explain why Xehanort had no memory of before.

Meanwhile the real Xehanort was in that secret ending, along with three other guys.

Soray killed the real Xehanort's Nobody, the real Xehanort is still around somewhere....eh?

2. God Of Death Merlin's Housekeeper

so are you saying that the real xehanort is good in some way???

3. Rena88 Twilight Town Denizen

i was thinking xehanort was some kind of nobody too. cuz if you change his name around and take out the x you get NO HEART or ANOTHER. (although im not sure he's the one in the secret ending)

4. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

It can also anagram to "Tan Hero". Strange but true. Thanks to Mr. Garbanzo of Thoughts of Zexion fame for making that better-known!

5. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Hm... so you mean, Xehanort is a nobody? But then... what is Xemnas? Xemnas is definately Xehanort's nobody since he stole the name Ansem, and lost his heart with that name, thus making the anagram Xemnas.

6. Roxas OG

Xehanort isn't a Nobody, but his name makes No Heart for a reason.

7. Samurai King's Apprentice

Oh, so you're saying the idea of putting your original name in with an x, wasn't the original Org. 13 idea, but Xehanort thought of it?

This gives rumors of Strife, and deceiving. Maybe Xehanort was just playing us all for fools. Maybe he was planning this all alonh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.