Zune & Windows

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Iskandar, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ok, so I hate Zune right now. Apparently somehow all of my songs on Media player were somehow transfered to Zune, and they're not on Media Player anymore....more than 100 differents songs from artists. And apparently my mom just decided to delete every single one of my songs off zune, so now I don't have them anymore.
    Long story short, I don't have songs for AMVs anymore, and does anyone know how to keep files going from Media Player to Zune? Because it wasn't just my songs. We used to have hundreds of songs and albums on Media player, and now there's probably only like 1/16 or even less of them left. I need to keep this from happening again.

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Media players only import the files or folders of where the songs are. Unless if you deleted all your song files (most people keep them in My Music) they should all be there. Just re-import the songs to the media player from wherever the songs are on your hard drive.

Also do not discuss illegal downloads here.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, I didn't delete them....my mom did!!! We don't know why it happens, but sometimes without us knowing files on Media Player go from Media Player to Zune. And I don't mean like copied to there, I mean they just completely leave Media Player and go to Zune

4. Misty gimme kiss

If your mom deleted them she may not have cleaned out the Recycle Bin afterwards, check to see if they're in there.

As for Media Player, check the settings; if there's one about automatically synching music, turn it off.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

no, it's zune that has the setting that links them together. I think I made them act seperately, but I'm not entirely sure.
    I'll check the recycle bin. If they're actually there, I'll never thank you enough.

Edit: Misty, I could kiss you right now. Looks like they are in there. Right now I'm just restoring everything