The world of Laifel: Demons of Demoir

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pezz, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"You think I followed with out preparing? I have been ready to kill you the whole time just incase. That book I was readying has the locations of old bases from the war" he said as he took his bag and stood up. He walked to the desk to ask if there where any rooms.

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    " Ah just making sure, you sounded like a guy who easily follows the butterflies even though they might be bees. You are getting are a room? That sounds nice, I was thinking of just sleeping out in the stables with my horse because I was too lazy to waste coin trying to get a room."
    She said following him closely a sparkle of curiosity in her eyes as she spoke to him.

3. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Robbie put three gold coins on the desk and the woman behind the counter handed him three keys. He passed on key to Enix and kept the other two for himself. He walked up the stairs and found the door to his room.

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

Enix sensed that there was something off about him but decided it was best not to ask him and headed for her room, calmly walking down the hallway. This part of the tavern seemed much quieter away from the crowds of people down stairs. Only a few candles lit the hallway beaming down at the dark floor boards under Enix's feet. She spotted the door to her room at the end of the hallway and she slowly came closer to it.

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Robbie enetered his room put his bag down and left. But as he came out he bumped into Enix and they almost fell down. Robbie grabbed Enix in his arms to stop her from falling. "You ok?" he asked letting go of her.

6. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Yeah I'm alright, you almost knocked me out from how fast you were going down the hallway, you need to pay attention to where you are going, next time it might be a small child and then what are you going to do? You might hurt them. Anyways are you feeling better now? You seemed to be having a angry look about you, are you insulted by me? Because if you are I take back whatever I said."

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Robbie looked at her. "No, its just I get so angery when people start going on about demons, I have heard it my whole life that I'm over it" he said looking away "Do you need a hand?"

8. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

OOC: sigh, do I gotta do everything myself? Time to set things in motion.

Hey, am I the only one whose having trouble with accessing the first page of the thread?

BIC: Soldiers that weren't with Whisk flooded the streets of Nentrion. Their orders were to station positions around every main junction in the city. City gates were closed off and guarded. Alleys were searched. For the most part, their search lead to nothing. However the group of soldiers that came across the main slave market had better results. something had happened here. the blown away doors made that clear.
    Quietly, the lead soldier signaled a rookie soldier to notify Whisk of what they found. The rookie hesitated. none of them felt comfortable around Whisk. Much of this had to do with his habit of killing without remorse. Again the leader signaled the rookie. this time the rookie nodded and took off in Whisk's direction.
    The lead soldier sighed. Rookies he thought as he slowly turned his attention to the slave market. he had sent a scout in not long ago.
    It didn't take long for the scout to return. "All the guards are dead. there are several people still in there."
    "Did you see them?" Asked the leader.
    "No," replied the scout. "I heard them. There's apparently a second floor. the entrances are hidden though."
    The leader nodded. He was informed about this place. this was where the non human slaves were kept. if someone had broken in here and released them....
    The leader raised his palms. He felt a surge of adrenaline as mana suddenly flowed through his body and out his hands to produce blue flames. In the blink of an eye, the building was ablaze. Blue flames crackled in the early morning sky.
    "Prepare arms!" He shouted to his troops. "Don't let anyone out of there alive!"

----------------------------------

The soldiers continued their march in groups of half a dozen. some groups intruded the inns and stationed themselves there. others continued their search for the elusive prince. It wasn't long before they came across the third Slave market. A lone scout was sent into the building.

-----------------------------

Tristan turned his attention away from the snake. He preferred to not argue with Rubira at the moment. The children were scared. He didn't blame them. how could he encourage them to fight in their current state?

Behind you! Shouted the voice in his head.
    the warning startled Tristan. That was all the voice needed to take control.

No! shouted Tristan, in his head. This was not good. Who would it make him hurt now?

Without warning, Tristan felt himself shape a wall behind him. The shaping was shortly followed up with a soft thud. As fast as it had formed, the wall of Lineve dissipated. Tristan felt himself turn around in time to see an arrow fall to the ground. A lone soldier stood at the only escape to this room. The armor belonged to that of his father's army.

You truly are a hopeless fool. giggled the voice. Now, kill him. with that, the voice returned control to Tristan

It didn't have to tell him twice. Tristan rushed toward the scout, who was nervously trying to fit another bolt into his crossbow. Tristan was now four feet from the scout. By then, the guard had managed to fit the bolt into the crossbow and prepared to shoot. Too late. Tristan swung his right hand to the left diagonally, forming a blade of lineve at the last second. The blade swiftly sliced through the scout's body, dissipating as soon as the cut was finished. using the momentum of his swing, Tristan twirled to the left in time to dodge the dieing soldier's bolt. The scout collapsed to the ground dead.

This was not good. It seems this battle of Nentrion started before he could finish preparations.

----------------------

Nas felt the warmth of the rising sun enter her body as she gazed upon the western slave market. "This is it." said Nas in a calm voice. It was guarded heavily by soldiers. Her master had been right about his father sending an army after him. "Now what are we supposed to do?" Nas wondered absently. Nas was not good at making decisions on her own. After all, she was a summon.

9. Love Kingdom Keeper

Enix smiled gleefully as she began to walk back to her room, the floorboards beneath her creaking from the heel of her boots.
    " Naw not really, do you need help with anything? You look like something is the matter, I can't help but notice it on your face? Do you have a question for me?"
    She said carrying her messenger bag to her room and opening the door and setting it down upon a chair.

10. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Robbie looked away to hide his face going red. "Nope, nothing" he said as he went to go down stairs. "Why, is there something you want to ask?" he said.

11. Love Kingdom Keeper

" I don't its just seems that why, I don't think I ever seen a man's face change so many hues of red in a while, but I guess its just the humidity in this place, it must be affecting you, well I guess good night strange boy?"
    She said walking into her room as she changed into her night gown and sat upon the bed, taking out a sliver comb and brushing her soft platinum colored hair, it sheened in the light of the moonbeams that came from outside. She turned her eyes toward the window and stared out it as she combed her hair, thinking deeply about something that seemed to tear at her heart, was she going to see that devil of man again and if she did, would she be ready to exact her revenge upon him if she had the chance

12. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Robbie was annoyed at her comment at how red his face was. He was half way down the stairs when he decided to go back up. He knocked on the womans door. "Where you teasing me on purpose?" he asked.

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

OOC: I forgot my demon character's posting color and everytime I try to go back to view it Database errors block me out, well I guess I tried to use the closest color. = =; db errors have to be anymore annoying
    Enix hurried to the door and opened it, letting the man in even though she was still in her night gown and in the midst of combing her hair.
    " I just like teasing people who are easily flustered is all, I like their reactions. Especially from yours, yours is hilarious."
    There was a scream from down stairs as they spoke.

A few minutes before on the first floor. . .

A tall figure of a cloaked man sat at one of the card dealing tables. His luminescent blue eyes catching the light of the candlelight from beneath his shroud where dark long strands of hair lay trailing out from the unknown face of the man. He sat in a way that had his leg resting on the edge of the table as he lounged back with two women from the Tavern he had not intended to share company with but he didn't ask the to leave either, instead he just enjoyed the card game, acting like he barely noticed them.

The human card dealer at the table was rumored to be a particularly skilled opponent when it came to a game of cards, but the shrouded man didn't pay attention to the feeble warnings the human men who were witnessing the game threw at him, he only wanted to have fun more then he wanted to beat this man. The gold drop earring that hung from his earlobe caught the light and glinted as he threw his final hand of cards at the man, who gasped in awe, astonished as the human looked down upon the dark faces of the five aces that spelled the human card master his doom. The human had lost his whole bet and now he was angry at the shrouded man, he beated his fists on the hard wood of the table, scaring the women who were seated with shrouded man away from the opposing men. The human then ordered for his goons who were also at the tavern to take care of this new comer, but this new comer wasn't the type who gave in easily. A black gloved hand reached out from inside his sleeve and out came flying a black steel dagger that came whizzing past the ear of the human who had started the commotion, severing part of his ear off at which the human man screamed in pain and began to withdraw, leaving the tavern with his goons, slamming the doors behind him. The man in the shroud only made a simple smirk as he got up from his chair and went to retrieve his dagger that had lodged itself into the wall of the far side of the tavern.

14. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

OOC: Love and Riku, I have no idea where you guys are in Demoir. If you guys are in Nentrion, then you're being completely oblivious to everything that's going on there.

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

ooc: no we are not in Nentrion. Trust me if I was there I would be in on the action, I'm deciding to ride out after me and riku are done with our meddling. We are only in a small rest stop and trade city called Ayleon. It's located a few mountain tops behind the slave market stronghold. So that means a nice big fat ride through the mountains, yipee. x-x; If you ever need me to travel to get in to the bigger action just let me know.

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

OOC: A slave market stronghold huh? That's all good, but if we were to have one of those then it would reside outside Tyoam. Then again, Maybe I have a better place for it. Time to edit the map

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: I was posting yesterday and I lost power. Let's see if I can remember what I was posting.

BIC:

Before Eleanor could answer him or he could put his plan into action, Lanan smelled smoke. "Is that..?" He looked around at the children for any indication of fire. A few of the Fairrels started to wrinkle their noses, as if they smelled it as well. Not seeing any flame, Lanan realized what was happening. "No, no, they can't be.." he turned around frantically, searching until he saw smoke coming from downstairs. "Damn it, Eleanor! They're trying to smoke us out!"

"What?!" Ruby's hands instantly turned into claws as she saw Tristan take out the soldier. "They're here? Already?" She could feel her teeth sharpening as she turned to the children. "I guess we'll see if you can fight now," she muttered with a cryptic smile. I wonder how Master Luna's doing?

"Don't you worry. We Devils will have our reign, sweet Alira," Azazel assured her as he turned around. "We must be patient." He started walking slowly, but his fists were tight with anger.

18. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

OOC: yay, a good, ol' fashion jeffreypoo post! <3 nice!

BIC: Eleanor froze, her eyes widening when she followed Lanan's direction of sight. "*******s," she muttered. "Alright," she added loudly, turning to the group behind her. "Everyone needs to move; there's no option of staying here anymore. Everyone else get out here before me; I'll follow once you're all able to find cover."

19. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

"Oh how exciting a fight already? So that means it's us three against an entire army, you sure are the daring type. Not to mention that you keep around you some interesting friends. Like that little cutie over there. Rubira, Right?" Said Veina cheerfully.

Tristan wasn't listening. Right now his main concern was getting out of here alive.

You have to use them. came the voice.

Shut up. Replied Tristan.

They simply the pawns in a chess match.

they aren't pawns, they're children.

They are the front lines; the weaklings who don't know how to fight.

I can't. It's not right. they aren't ready.

Since when did that stop you? Besides this was your plan from the very beginning, was it not? Use the children and escape with your own life. How very dark of you, Tristan.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Rubira started to dash forward before stopping suddenly. She looked behind her at the children, then forward to Tristan. She was torn between her desire for blood and her orders from Master Luna. "Should I....guard the children, Prince?" It was a rare sight to see Ruby in, unsure of what to do next.

"We can't let them go out the front...they'll be waiting," Lanan growled as he looked for another way. "Wait! I got it!" An idea popped in his head. He reached down for one of his final two Lineve bolts. Making a mental note to ask Tristan for more later, he looked at the walls around them. If I'm right, the front entrance was in that direction...he calculated to the wall behind Eleanor, which means the back alley would be opposite... He turned around and loaded the bolt into his trusty crossbow. "Alright, stand back!" He let the bolt fly. The moment it made contact with the wall, a large boom was heard from outside. After the smoke cleared, a decent sized hole was made into the wall. "Alright, everyone, follow me!" He ordered as he ran to the hole. He looked down and saw how high they were. After all, they were on the third floor. "Okay, here's the plan. If anyone here besides me can Mold Air or Wind, I want you to do it with me. Eleanor, you go first. Jump out. Then we'll send the children while I help Mold a soft fall. I'll go last in case soldiers come up here." He looked at everyone as he noticed two Cylian girls step forward. The Cylians both stretched their arms and stood by Lanan, ready to Mold. "We have to go quick, before they come around to see what the noise was!"

OOC: Sorry for the wait guys..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.