Sony Ni no Kuni

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Sep 15, 2011.

1. libregkd -

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Wow, this looks like an instant classic.

Never heard of this but looks interesting.

Why am I seeing games that seem to use pokemon type pet fighting gameplay recently?

3. libregkd -

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I've been keeping up with this one for a while. And it's so cool.

Honestly, I hope this makes it over. I hope level-5 localizes it.

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

It actually looks quite interesting. Pokemon but with multiple characters instead of one. Is the DS one similar to this?

7. libregkd -

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

What about the Europeans? ;.;

I don't know much about importing and the extra costs. It looks like a good game but how much effort will I have to put in?

I'm lazy too.

9. Chevalier Crystal Princess

10. libregkd -

11. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

It's not that expensive to import, but if America gets a release then surely the EU will as well. Perhaps it'll take a while longer to release it here, but I can't see them not bring it over. If not, I'll happily import. xD

12. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Can't wait for this game to come out, it definitely looks like one if not the most beautiful game on the PS3. I hope this game gets the recognition and sales it deserves.

13. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

That's true, but with releases like KH2:Final Mix (which I would've loved to have imported ;.; ) not being released, I don't know whether this will have a chance of appearing on European shores.

But like I said I don't know enough about importing taxes or cheap international delivery costs or conversion rates of the pound sterling and US dollars. Would be nice to know.

14. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

KH2:FM+ wasn't released outside Japan but since it going to the US it's more likely to get a EU release. It may not but there's a better chance it will.

If you buy the game from a store on ebay (gotta be careful, though) they tend to send it as a gift and alter the customs declaration so you can beat the import taxes. If you shop around you can find fairly cheap.

15. Rhiscx Banned

This game seems really interesting. I may want to get this after I buy myself a new PS3. But if the Eng. dub sucks, I may have to go buy the Jap. version of it, like the other reason I want to get myself KH BBSFM.

16. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Oh . . . mah . . . gawd . . . *dies of shock* This game is (looks) friggin amazing!! Did anybody else get the feel of Dark Cloud at the beginning? Though this has better graphics and looks like more maneuverability. Hopefully there is a remake for English ^_^ I want to play dis game forevah!! . . . Well depending on what style it is, and if you can play forever or if you eventually win ending the game and you have to restart all over again . . . Hopefully there is more news soon.

17. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

This game reminds me of Dragon Quest. Might be Level-5, but I doubt it. Besides that, it is quite pretty and looks enjoyable. Might try it out when it arrives.​

18. C This silence is mine

I've been following this the last couple of days actually. I absolutely love how the game looks, except for one thing... The characters, they just look way too anime-ish for me, and I hate seeing anime-ish characters when they're three dimensional, they just look so off. >> I liked the character artstyle better in games like Valkyria Chronicles and Eternal Sonata tbh. I must admit though, when you see them flying around the world map, holy crap it looks so gorgeous! I'll have to buy it for sure if they bring it to Europe. The gameplay looks nice, though that's obviously not what I noticed first xD

I rate this thread a 9.4/10

19. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

Trailer

Another beautiful RPG from Level 5 confirmed for a Western release in Winter 2012. Anyone else excited or is it just me?​

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I read an article on this game in GameInformer, and I've been looking forward to it. The graphics look stunning, and Studio Ghibli's involvement is bound to mean that we'll have a great plot and characters.

My only concern is that it'll conform to the standard JRPG scheme and that the gameplay/grinding(?) elements will overpower an otherwise beautiful title.