Early look at New KH Project (Update)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new scan of Famitsu has appeared along the 2ch boards, and we got a very early look towards the new project! More then likely we'll be seeing a better quality of the scans in the near future when the article is released, as well as information.

However only 2 screens were shown, both with only text from the new game, no exact information about what it will be called. However the 2ch poster was kind enough to give the text of what was said.

The first image, Axel and Roxas are in the Organization Conference room, with the text "Is it the one with the Keyblade?"

The next image, features Sora in Traverse Town, while wearing KH1 clothes that don't fit, with the text "I was alone here, on that day.".

Besides that, there was a few other texts clarifying other things such as.

- The new KH Work is not just one title.
    - Everything you'll see in the game is completely new work.

[​IMG]

Hopefully we'll have a Higher Quality scan in the future.

Edit: HQ Scan 1
    J]HQ Scan 2

And here's a translation of the white box, thanks to Tomogirl

New KINGDOM HEARTS title was finally announced to everybody. However, this is just a few [things that are revealed]. What kind of Disney companions do we meet this time, and what kind of Disney worlds do we go to? I look forward to the continued report.

Be sure to check up on KHV for more exciting news!

Under my own speculation, it seems as though these two scenes are basing around the things Nomura said he wanted to cover. "Roxas' time in the Organization" and "What Mickey did in the Realm of Darkness."

Edit: Also in other news, Jeux-France has some rumors as well for a list of things being showin in TGS, and here they are

- Endless Crisis : Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts (Temporary Title) (PlayStation 3)
    - Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
    - Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)
    - Star Ocean 4 (PlayStation 3)

Of course note these are rumors and shoud be avoided until TGS confirms them.

Source: Jeux-France 2ch KHN and Forever Fantasy

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      I wish i could see the scan.

But anyhoo, o.O
    2. cronoking
      cronoking
      Nice. I cant wait till more new scans come out. Im hungry for KH3 information ^_^
    3. Knightshade
      Knightshade
      That is some sweet info. And also about possible star oceon 4 I'll probably check that out.
    4. Luxord93
      Luxord93
      Awwwww PS3 DANG IT!!!!!, but PSP AND DS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. Darkandroid
      Darkandroid
      Looks like KH still got it's legs. I was expecting a long wait between KH2 and the new one. But all these side projects, they seem interesting.

But lets hope they are actually good unlike most of the FFVII side projects.
    6. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Way to stretch the page Lux.

We can only hope. (of course only if these rumours turn out to be true)
    7. soul
    8. MoTi550
      MoTi550
      Nice HQ scan!! But.. Sora's not old. He's a year younger, and his CG model in the upper right corner is from KH1... PLUS... correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that... Traverse Town?
    9. soul
      soul
      Yes. Here's some info:

- The game seems to feature Roxas and Axel
      - The Organization XIII meeting room was shown as well
      - A screenshot is shown of Sora and Mickey in Traverse Town (Sora was wearing his KH1 clothes, and they were small on him like in KH2)
      - The subtitle read something like "The day the King and I were here..."
      - This game will be part of a series(more than one game)
      - None of the game will be a remake, they are 100% original
    10. Antidote
      Antidote
      I wouldn't be surprised if there was another CoM coming out for the DS, like the one for it's predecessor. I'd be able to buy that and the one for PSP if they do indeed exist :D If they turn out to be real, I just hope they don't do what they did with the first CoM; introduce a group of enemies (eg. Org) and kill them off in the sidestory game and leave us less to fight in the main game, like they did with KHII until they did a FM+ D:

It's about high time we got some new KH news, though. ¬_¬
    11. willi_211191
      willi_211191
      OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *Hyper ventilates, and passes out*

this is the greatest news in a looong time!! I damn hope this is real!!!
      I hope that the:
      - Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
      - Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)

gets to be on both (DS and PSP) consoles, that way every DS and PSP players will experience both games.
      I don't have any of those consoles, but im getting a psp on November in my birthday.
      Please Nomura! make it on both consoles!!!
      and I damn hope that the Roxas story in the Org. gets to be on the PSP!
    12. AntiWeapon
      AntiWeapon
      Young sora in old cloths.. in traverse town with an old clothed Mickey holding the starseeker.... How is this possible X_X;
    13. soul
      soul
      It's Square Enix, everything's possible! :rockdover:
    14. Mirai
      Mirai
      The subtitle with Sora and Mickey reads "On that day, I was here too." The one with the Organization says, "The Keyblade's Chosen One."

... *SQUEAL!* I can't wait!
    15. Hissora
      Hissora
      Blarg, didn't we have enough with the first two Chain of Memories? -.-' XD This means I need to get new consoles, oh boy.
    16. AntiWeapon
      AntiWeapon
      How am I ment to get a DS PSP and PS3 ;-;

Maybe we should be getting another forum to talk about this new stuff soon. (possibly after TGS when we have more then two images. :B
    17. soul
    18. venster
      venster
      *faints*

Aw...man...All I have is the DS. >_<
    19. Ansem-the-Wise
      Ansem-the-Wise
      I only have the DS. This makes me sad and angry the same time. :( and
      :yelling: . But my friend said i'll be able to borrow his PSP to play KH0 :3