Birth by Sleep Theory on Links between characters and the new enemy

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by AsianB, Oct 13, 2007.

1. AsianB Merlin's Housekeeper

The New Enemy
    By cultivating darkness in one's heart, it will turn them into a heartless. However, both the soul and heart can be intentionally extracted from one's body. When the heart and soul combines it creates a new 'being'. But that 'being' cannot take in a physical form because it lacks of a body. The darkness in the heart creates a mere shell/layer which traps both the heart and soul. It is like Master Xehanort's apprentice, the dark riku outfit and the mask. This reinforce the idea why Master Xehanort's apprentice seems to come out of Master Xehanort's body in Kh2fm secret trailer

Master Xehanort
    Master Xehanort (baldy) seeks power to surpass the limit of a normal keyblader, creates Kingdom Hearts from the princesses heart to extract the ultimate darkness. Since his old body is becoming fragile, he needs a new body as a vessel to travel that journey. This can be trace back to Kh1's 10th ansem report

My body is too frail for such a journey, but I most do this.

I believe the Ansem we see in Kh1 is Master Xehanort's heart so somehow he has the same intention of obtaining a vessel (Riku) to travel to the realm of darkness. Master Xehanort who orginally is a true keyblade wielder (he can wield keyblader with keychain) intend to take another true keyblader's body which is Ven. However, the process was interupted by Terra which accidently transform his heart and soul to Terra

Aqua
    A princesses, also a keyblader and one of for Master Xehanort's apprentice. Master Xehanort sends her out to find the true keyblade wielder, which met up with Ven. Later, realised the true intention and goal of Master Xehanort. betrays him and help Ven and Terra

Ven
    Ven the many few true keybladers, a rare species because most keyblade wielders at that time wield artifically created keyblades. Thic can be seen from the screenshot which Terra wears that mechanical armor on his left hand to summon the keyblade. However, he was unable to awaken his true power. After Xehanort kills Ven in the secret trailer, Aqua extracts his heart and soul and place them in Sora. So why does Ven look like Roxas, because when Sora stabs the keyblade into his heart, he releases Ven's heart and soul out. Explains the idea of "Birth by sleep", birth of a new keyblader (Sora) by putting Ven inside him which sleeps in the depth of his heart

Terra
    One of the strongest and most intelligent keyblade wielder, but unforunately was not chosen by the keyblade. Became friends with Ven and try to save him from becoming a vessel of Xehanort. Unforunately, he became the vessel. Terra realise he cannot control Xehanort inside his body, stabs the keyblade into his heart. Xehanort heart, and Terra's body combine to form the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise met. While Terra's heart flows into Riku in order to protect Sora.

2. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

In a house, in a country, on a world. Where else?
    Wow...I never thought of Ven being inside Sora..That actually makes a lot of sense.

3. Sharkleg Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah your idea is awsome
    I have heard something like that from somewhere else cant remember where???

4. Mild Wind Merlin's Housekeeper

Really good theory.... but in the Aqua theory is missing something.
    I mean where does Kairi come from and is she connected to Aqua?
    Because you said Aqua is a princess.
    Kairi is a princess too ...
    So how did Kairi appear ? ^^

5. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I agree with everything except I don't think Aqua is a princess but still good theory.

6. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

*applause* Great job. That is, by far, the best theory I've ever heard.

7. shingo_the_pest Destiny Islands Resident

I like your thoughts on how body, soul, and heart act independently, and mixed together. I agree with your theories on Ven's heart and soul going into Sora. I haven't seen anyone suggest that Terra's heart went into Riku before, and I like the idea.

8. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    ...someone who actually spent time to make an organized theory reaching all parts of the spectrum that is easily understood and well thought out? Couldn't be.

Nice job!

9. AsianB Merlin's Housekeeper

Ty I'm glad you guys like my theory.

I'm not sure about this but in most of Nomura's interview, it did not really mention about Aqua having a direct or indirect relatioship with Kairi. It was offically confirmed that Ven and Roxas/Sora is connected in some ways. Therefore, without further information on Aqua, it is hard to come up with a logical answer/theory for your question. However, if you really want me to think of a theory to link those 2 together, I manage to discover something from the kh2fm secret ending but I'm not sure if this has been mention before. Look closely at Aqua's ear at some point of the ending and think about the lucky charm that Kairi gave to Sora in Kh1. Since I have to finish my essays first, I don't have time to write up a whole theory yet so I leave it up to you to think about it for a while

I also look at other threads/interviews/scans translation/cutscenes to come up with new theories so some parts of my theory may be related to other theories.

Lol :) thanks

I guess you're confused at why I said Terra and Riku are connected. I came up with that part because, even though Ven and Terra are great friends, Ven seems to look at Terra as a big brother and Terra always protects him from all different troubles. Therefore, he realise that he cannot protect Ven anymore after Xehanort took his body so he chose Riku to protect Sora. Our attitude, thoughts and personilities are altered by our heart so Riku was, in some sense, affected by Terra's heart. This is shown in Kh2 where Riku seeks all possible ways to protect Sora. I hope it's not too confusing to understand, i just improve on it when I have time.

Ven and Knight Terra
    I'm glad everyone like the Ven theory, but you might ask why couldn't Knight Terra (secret boss in kh2fm) recognise Sora as Ven. Even though you fight him after you beat the whole game, but according to the story, Knight Terra should appear before your final visit to The world that never was. It's because roxas did not return to Sora's body until Sora beat the first battle with Xemnas.

Why did Knight Terra say he didn't choose Sora?
    I'm not sure if this is true because I haven't play kh2fm for a while, but this just reinforce the idea that Riku was chosen by Terra.

Just want ask you guys a question, in kh2 did Xemnas reveal his true intention on why he wanted Kingdom Hearts?

10. yemboy42 Merlin's Housekeeper

Excellent theory. Definitely one of the better ones I've read on the site; quite possibly the best.

I'm pretty sure he just wanted a heart. It's possible there's some deeper, more sinister reason, but nothing in the game would imply so, as far as I can tell.

11. AsianB Merlin's Housekeeper

Ty ty guys for the support....

The Chasers
    Possibly a name for the new enemy. Chaser = chasing for a vessel/body. Since they only have a heart/soul, they need a body to be complete. More to come...

12. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

Nice Theory~ but about aqua's part, i don't think she is a princess since she pick up the dark realm keyblade in the original secret trailer... i dunno whether it is true... About Ven.. i think master xehanort had do something to his hearts.. since Terra ask him about what he has done to someone heart..

I do think that Terra and Riku are connected maybe they have the same fate.. give themselve into darkness and both of them being possesed by others.. i agree with u that master xehanort and ansem are connected..

Anyway, ur theory does make a lot sense.. ^^

13. AsianB Merlin's Housekeeper

Ty ^^. Yeah I thought up the idea that Aqua as a princess because I was trying to see if theres a connection with Kairi, but I knew it didn't sound too logical :p
    I even thought Master Xehanort's apprentice is Axel, why?, I got a theory but well I won't go into that yet because I have no evidence to back it up

As for those new magazine scan translation, I didn't imply all of them in my theory because there are like a few set of translations with different meanings on one scan.

When Terra ask Xehanort about what he has done to someone heart, it could properly be someone esle apart from Ven because so far we are only introduce to 6 characters (Hopefully, its not a game with only 6 characters)

6 characters: Mickey, Ven, Xehanort, Xehanort's apprentice, Aqua, Terra

14. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

lol.. at first i thought Terra is Axel.. coz he treat Roxas very nice just like Terra and Ven.. but i know it's not..XP..
    I think about what Terra say is refer to Ven's heart..
    Maybe master xehanort use his heart to summon kingdom heart or he could open the door to light?

15. Repliku Chaser

That is a very interesting theory and I believe if it's not all correct, it's pretty close to it. It's one of the better ones I've read on here.

16. AsianB Merlin's Housekeeper

Why do we have keychains on keys?
    Obviously we think that keychain is an identification that symbolises the key we like to used, for example, I have an ichigo keychain connected to my house keys because I like the anime Bleach.

So what is in a keychain?
    In "Kingdom Hearts term": A keychain is a product produces from one's memories and heart. Depending on their memories/heart, their form/shape will change thus power will change.

So what about Terra/Ven/Aqua's keyblade?
    Artifically created keyblades for rookie keyblades. Just like the wooden sword that Riku and Sora used to play with. Only keybladers who has a strong heart/awaken their power can wield keyblades with keychain (e.g. King Mickey who I believed is Ven/Terra/Aqua keyblade master/teacher)

Just a bit more part to my theory since. More to come...

17. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

You do make some compelling claims in your theories. Verdad.

And I can see how Mickey could train them although in the trailer Mickey looks much younger then he did during the KH series. So I wonder if he trains them or if he just works with them. I don't know, I can't seem to organize my thought about it. But I really like your idea about the keychains. Although I don't think it is just memories, but as well as power specific to that person/place recieved from.

18. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

Nice thoery again, lol..
    but about Ven/Terra/Aqua master, i don't think is king mickey.. since he is still on training on that time, i guess..

19. AsianB Merlin's Housekeeper

Ty ty thanks for the support

But was it officially mention that King Mickey was on training that time? Now I will kind of explain how I got this theory.

What!? Why King Mickey = Keyblade master who trains Ven/Terra/Aqua
    1) He can wield a keyblade with keychain
    2) In one of the magazine scan, when Ven was blown away by Xehanort's Apprentice, Mickey suddenly appear to save him. It's like a teacher saving his apprentice.
    3) Check out his new clothes in BBS, the colour is similar to Master Xehanort: the cuttings, patterns and colours (black and white) seems to somehow resemble each other.
    4) Not very logical evidence but Asian Kung fu master wears that kind of outfit.

Sorry its a bit plain this time, since I only have limited time to write this. After my exams, I will post pics and write a lot more.

More to come......

P.S Thxs for the Reputation point TCO

20. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i think king mickey is still on training that time bcoz he is using the star-seeker keyblade, i dunno more about it.. but just guess.. maybe he also the one being chose by the keyblade .. i think king mickey and ven is under one master while terra and aqua is under master xehanort..
    just a thought..><
    anyway.. i agree with ur theory coz i always say anything that dont make sense