Parts of Nomura's Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FF13vids blogger posted some new information regarding Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ as well as Sora's involvement in Kingdom Hearts III. Sadly we don't get to know the full questions so I will state the points.

Before we start though, for those having trouble with the video with audio you can now view it below:

Edit: Since alot of people wanted both endings mixed together, as well as me being curious, I did so. Here's the result

Both Secret Ending Collaboration

And download it Here thanks to Sephiroth's Heart

- Nomura does not expect anyone to defeat the Knight first try.
    - Nomura hasn't even found a way to defeat the Knight yet (Laugh).
    - It was the battle of Roxas he wanted mostly added to the game, he set Roxas to be as strong as he could (For Roxas that is) so that no one would feel as though Roxas was too weak.
    - The person who appears in the armor, in the battle and secret ending is related to the new series. However the next work will not be known as "Kingdom Hearts III"
    - Nomura cannot say yet if Riku and Sora will be in it..
    - The reason why Mickey's back is faced towards the camera was because Nomura thought it'd look cool.

Source: FF13vids

Please, for the love of Ra, post your theories, speculations and any other concerns in the speculation section. Spamming in news and updates will result in a warning.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. John S.
      John S.
      awsome, looks likes there going to try and pull a CoM sorta game and set the events up for kh3.
    2. Mr.Kart
      Mr.Kart
      Woah, great information! Now I really want to see a video of someone's first try against the Knight on Critical Mode, just to see how badly the person gets beat. But then I want to see the Knight get beat just as bad to prove that not even Nomura can create an unstoppable boss.

It's also great to know that the Knight will make an appearance in this little spin-off series. Shows that even if the series is going to be able to stand-alone, there will be quite a few tie-ins with the regular KH series.
    3. deadaim2thegrave
      deadaim2thegrave
      It would be cool if they made a sorta CoM Game.And the knights sholuld be playable.or at least one. :P
    4. Daydreamer
      Daydreamer
      Yes, Mickey was only there in DD to look cool too. XD
      Hooray for the next installment of the series!
    5. Bloodios
      Bloodios
      *Changing topic*
      -Guys, I noticed something (you guys probably have noticed it too). The clothings of the bald old man, it identical to one of Xeharnort (the Heartless), but the pair golden-like eyes is also identical to him. Also, the ears (pointy ears): I have watched many Kingdom Hearts FMVs in slow motion and found something rather wierd - sometimes I saw Xehanort with pointy ears, but the drawing in the journal doesn't show that. Anyway, I'm pretty sure myself that the bald old man is or at least must be closely (like one cm away) related to Xehanort.

-The Roxas-look-alike Knight, I know he could not be Roxas according to what Nomura said (but Nomora may have been hiding that, SQUARE staff always have the habit of do the opposite of what they said), but he must be, as Xehanort, closely related to the Roxas we knew.

-Or maybe..................ummm.........

-Oh! Could it be that the whole things took place in a parallel world? Well, you see....it would solve the Roxas-look-alike Knight problem as he is a parallel being of Roxas.

-Wait....what about King Mickey? Maybe he traveled to the parallel world where Xehanort's double resided. I must have sensed great danger and send the letter to Sora's gang.

-Cannot explain where on Earth are Goofy and Donald, nor the indentities of the other two Knights.

-By the way, the video was cool and the music was amazing.

*I saw someone wrote (somewhere) that when the Roxas-look-alike Knight fell, his arms shattered to pieces. It was actually the keyblade and his helmet that shattered(Nomura wouldn't go that far as make body of a human being shatter, just too violence for Kingdom Hearts).*

*The tallest Knight looks like Saix (the hair style) by the way*

-Yeah! Must get the game now(my ps2 have the mod chip so there would be no problem)
    6. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      ----

Youtube has low quality. =P

And thanks for that...

"Nomura hasn't even figured out a way to defeat the knight"....****!
    7. CKFF7
      CKFF7
      Everyone, I have a way better lookingVersion myself that has is better, I used the HD video and added the audio and sub the sentences with it, i uploaded it to Filefront and i will give out a link here in a few mintues when its done processing.

Here is my Version with audio and translated subs everyone

http://files.filefront.com/7075155
    8. OKexperience
      OKexperience
      God, this is amazing....

I wonder why the Saix look-alike's eyes turned from blue to yellow when he looked at kingdom hearts
    9. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      LOL. Nomura created a monster that he can't tame.

I love it.
    10. Monkeyoo
      Monkeyoo
      Hmmm... Is he going into beserk mode. Since he looked at the moon his eyes started to glow. I think this whole scene is in the past. I think... I'm not quite sure but that last knight sure looks like Saix. OR it could be Xehonort since their hair look similar.
    11. rikusgirl
      rikusgirl
      i reckon the secret movie is a trailer of a CG film they're makin of kingdom hearts, showin the story of the keyblade war...whenever that was!!!!
    12. Tonks
      Tonks
      The music REALLY made it seem...exciting.:eek:
    13. CKFF7
      CKFF7
      CKFF7, no advertising. - Deathspank
    14. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      Darn, I got the secret ending music stuck in my head!:o
    15. Rikuswish
      Rikuswish
      I'm kind of dissapointed that there was background music but no sound effects to for any actions scenes. Makes it less dramatic to me. It's still looks awesome though.
    16. rikurep
      rikurep
      it's probably gonna have a title and purpose like kh:CoM

guesssin:rolleyes:

seriously chek this guy's version out..

it might be wrong but it's funny when the bald guy grabs the armored and he starts flailin around like a fish
    17. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      They just edited the one with no sound and put in the music from the new soundtrack. So when the secret ending including the sound gets ripped and uploaded, we'll all be satisfied.:)
    18. Cerberus55
      Cerberus55
      Was one of the knights Roxas?! (otherwise cool ending)
    19. mehungrey108
      mehungrey108
      Why was Mickey holding the Star Seeker or whatever?