KH: ₡нαiη ℓιnкѕ βгeąkiηg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Haiena.Koinu, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

_________________________________________ ₡нαiη ℓιnкѕ βгeąkiηg

It has been...​

Ever so Long...​

Thousand Years, and now... The Chain of Memories is Starting to S h a t t e r

[​IMG]

Sora, Kairi and Riku are dead

Most of Organization XIII has came Back...

They are the only ones now to be the heros this time...

It will not be a easy task, they need to figure out how to get to the Chain of Memories and how to fix the problem, plus that they are leaderless...

And if Organization can't stop this, the organization will break apart without memories, like everyone else around the world... Heartless shall then corrupt all

_________________________________________The Rules

No God-Moding, Mary Sues or any of that. No one likes people who do that (or at least I don't)

You may swear, I will not stop you from doing so. Just don't over do it...

I will not take any OCs at all! All they seem to be made to be is clones and ways to get with your favorite character. That's lame, so NO!

gays are allowed, in fact I always encourage it!

Try to be Semi-Lit, so, no one lining!

I will sometimes post about any new gossip being passed, world to world about The Chain of Memories. So try to stay in check! It could help the Organization know maybe how to fix the breaking memories.

If you have a question, don't be afraid to ask please. I don't bite, trust me.

_________________________________________Character Roles

[​IMG]

Xigbar = HellKitten

[​IMG]

Xaldin = Akua WaterDragonKing

[​IMG]

Vexen = Neophyte-Schemer

[​IMG]

Lexaeus = OPEN

[​IMG]

Zexion = Random Angel

[​IMG]

Saїx = Fayt-Harkwind

[​IMG]

Axel = Asterisk

[​IMG]

Demyx = Random Angel

[​IMG]

Luxord = chargedcloud

[​IMG]

Marluxia = HellKitten

[​IMG]

Larxene = *TwilightNight*

2. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Uh can I play Xigbar? And I want to also try playing Marluxia.

3. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((Very well, you may claim both Xigbar and Marluxia ^_^))

4. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Axel for me, please? ..not sure how active I'll be so I'll let you know if I can't keep up.

5. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

(( Alright, that's fine welcome aboard as Axel =3 ))

6. Doukuro Chaser

May I have Demyx and Zexion?

7. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((Yes you may have the 2 Demyx and Zexion))

8. Doukuro Chaser

ooc-how many people do you want before we start?

9. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((Hmm, I think this can do for now... So everyone may begin at any time now. =3 would anyone like to start the first post or shall I?))​

10. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

May I join as Saix?

11. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((Sure thing Fayt-Harkwind, you may be Saix))​

Vexen walked down some stairs as to every other normal day. In the world they lived in, there was no way to tell the time. Unless you found a clock, the academic brushed one of his bangs out from covering his eyes with one of his hands. Once down the stairs he turned and headed for some more stairs. As for now, he was trying to plan...

12. Doukuro Chaser

ooc- it's normal for the thread owner to start, so that way everyone else knows how to start as well or at least have a general idea.

13. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

14. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((That is true I edited my one post to make the first post if no one read it ^^; and you 2 are both in! Welcome! =3 ))

15. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

'Where is the superior one?' Vexen wondered.
    Although it did upset him in the long, long past he was lowered in rank. No. 4 didn't think he should have been treated with such actions! Vexen though dropped the thought of the past, either way it was the past... From like thousand years ago! He then looked up the stairs that he was going down. He couldn't find anyone so far! Soon, he let out a bitter annoyed sigh. If he could find someone maybe they would have a answer?

...Mean While...
    ...In the place Chain of Memories is at...​

The place was like a world, but inside out. Rather then being on the surface of the world. It was within the very core of the world... There was no magma though, just pure white light all over along with golden haven-looking chains linking all over. linking to the surface and to other golden chains. In the center though.... Was a orb that seemed to hold balance to allow all living things to have memories. With every new life, a new chain link would enter and join the rest of the chains...

Till, a loud crack and hiss happens and one of the chains fall down and begin to melt and fade away... What is going on now? Throughout everywhere suddenly, a loud strangle hiss and rattling sound can be heard for just a moment... Then is vanish, the chains are starting to shatter now...​
    The adventure may soon come.

((1 chain is now broken and it is starting, hope people start coming back on lol ...also I hope I am making sense... X_x ))​

16. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Xigbar was never too interested in being leader of the Organization. Sure, he'd been one of the first to join the Organization but he never had any intentions of taking the place of Xemnas. Xemnas did belong there after all. He had been a good leader. He had a few ideas of who he'd like to be new leader.
    Responsibility wasn't his thing. He preferred to just follow and go along with whatever orders were. Seeing as, there wasn't much else to worry about he didn't have a problem lingering on the topic. Who would?

Xigbar wasn't too sure where he was headed. No where in particular. He knew their World well and still had a good memory of it after being gone for so long. It felt good to be back. He never had quarrels among the members. There was no point to it and as such he got along with everyone pretty well.

As Marluxia made his way through the cooridors, like most of the others, no place really set in particular he had his mind set on being the rightful leader of the Organization. It had always been his pursuit and this was the best opportunity he would have. He paused as he felt the earth tremble below him. He wasn't sure. Earthquakes happened often in other Worlds.

He dismissed it. If it was of importance the message would be passed like wild fire. He had seen how well gossip would get around. This couldn't be any different. He started to walk again after waiting to make sure there would be no aftershock.
    Hopefully this wouldn't keep up for too long.

OoC://Not very good at beginning posts..

17. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Vexen nearly fell down the stairs but summoned forth his kite shield just in time and slide down on his shield. Once the shaking stopped, his shield disappeared into snowflakes as he got to his feet. lightly he brushed himself off, and swayed his head a bit. The rattling and hissing, was it some sort of heartless perhaps? But, most heartless never really seemed to make any sort of sounds... Never ever that loud either! It seemed as if it came from every direction, too! It was not normal... Vexen tried to think harder, it was thousand years. But that was surely not normal! It couldn't be... Suddenly he heard a portal open and there he saw Xaldin. He raised a eyebrow it was the first organization member he had seen all day!

((That is fine, not everyone is lol ^^; ))​

18. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Vexen swayed his hair and shrugged.
    "I am as clueless as you are at the moment, I was just heading down to check on my equipment..." He said as he rubbed his chin in thought.
    Since the shacking of the ground slide him to the floor his equipment was on. He began to head towards it and try to figure if he could solve the question. First thing he noticed, it was no earthquake at all... He frowned a bit and let out a sigh as he asked a question to Xaldin.
    "Well, while I'm figuring this out... Has there been any luck for someone stepping up for leadership?" He asked quietly, just barely mumbling.

Vexen then moved to another counter and checked another thing he had, which still didn't give him answer.He figured perhaps he himself could pull off being leader... Wither way, he hated the rank he was at. Though he wasn't sure if he was still looked at the rank still after so many years... But there was another thing, Marluxia... Wouldn't he then want to kill him? He shock off the thoughts in a second and let a annoyed sigh escape his throat. He went over to another thing, with once again, no answer.
    "...I don't have a answer, but, this was not a earthquake... there is no after shock for one thing..." He said as he looked to Xaldin, "Perhaps I got a clue of how to find a answer though... But it means searching around other worlds to see if we could find anything..."

((Sorry I write a lot X_x hahaha...))​

19. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Vexen's eyes narrowed at Xaldin, he didn't like the man's comment at all.
    "I'd rather go alone then with that mad man!" He growled and looked away.
    It was coming he figured, but still. The academic then swayed his head and started to walk away, he figured he'd check out Halloween Town first...
    "Being leader is tough, I'd be wary of Marluxia if I were you... Though I'm sure you could handle it if it came down to it..." Vexen said.
    Plus he knew every member would have to agree. He figured Xaldin lost his vote for shall rude words... Being with Axel was the last thing he wanted to do!

20. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((quick question, I think we should wait for others to post... What do you think?))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.