Birth by Sleep any ideas...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Beucefilous, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

as to who the mysterious figure is? he had an organization cloak if that says anything

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

My initial thoughts are something somehow related to Xehanort since I found he has a similar fighting style to Xemnas as well as the same body structure. I could be wrong, but that's my guess- obviously I don't know how since Xehanort (from KH2) doesn't technically exist at this point but it could be a result of time travel or a relation to Terra. At first I thought it could have been Eraqus but that was before I played the game to the end.

Honestly, I have no idea and I am hoping it'll be revealed in a future game since Lingering sentiment was discovered to be Terra's remains.

3. Inverser361 Destiny Islands Resident

I remember from another forum site that he was guessed to be luxord's somebody, because of being able to control time.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It probably has something to do with Terranort considering Xemnas uses blades similar to those and MX first wears the cloak. Maybe MX made a heartless on his own after joining with Terra?

This is all random conjecture though.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I always figured it was just some person who ended up time travelling and fighting your character. Yeah he uses blades similar to Xemnas, but Xemnas uses red blades, and they're bigger too. The Mysterious Figure uses small, blue blades. I hope they bring out what it's for in the later games

6. Arch Mana Knight

And Braig uses a crossbow while Xigbar uses two guns. Lea had two shield-things in his younger years while Axel has chakrams. The Nobodies don't have the exact weapon of their Somebody. Anyways, it's because of that logic that I'm 99 percent sure it's a form of Xehanort/Terranort. Xehanort had to have been able to use those ethereal blades at one point in time for Xemnas to be able to use a variation of them. Seeing as how complex his situation is with Terra...it could be the original body of Xehanort when he first ditched his body to posess Terra's. Xemnas could've been one of two Nobodies they created. Or it could be a second Heartless. Or it could just be something else. Either way, I'm sure it's some form of Xehanort/Terranort. ...Unless Nomura decides to be inconsistent and say he's completely unreleated to the current characters. >>

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

they might not be the exact same, but they're close enough. Braig used a shooting weapon and so did Xigbar, Lea used Fying Disks and Axel used shurikan. They're all the same concept. And Xehanort used the keyblade, so why would he use another verion of etheral blades?

8. Arch Mana Knight

Young Xehanort might not have always been a keyblader. Has Sora and Riku always used the keyblade? Xehanort is the oldest character we have alive outside of Yen Sid. There's bound to be decades of knowledge and experiences he's had that we aren't aware of.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

nah, they used Wooden swords, but they had no idea about the outside world, so of course they wouldn't use something else.

10. Rhiscx Banned

Two ideas:

1. He is a new ally or experiment from Xehanort from the future. That would explain the time powers, the way he enters and exits, and maybe even what Yen Sid had said to Mickey in Re-Coded's secret ending.

2. He is Nomura!!!!!!!! Come to show he is the greatest in all of the Kingdom Hearts universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Llave Superless Moderator

I made a thread about this a long time ago, it went forever, we just broke hypotheses left and right like beer bottles...
    But in my general opinion- It's a person we haven't met yet. (assume the MF is male, due to figure) He has temporal abilities so therefore he may be from future or past.

New thesis-
    1. Neo Zemnas- no support whatsoever, however the character is connected in some way to Zemnas. Could be Zemnas' Nobody since Zemnas is a nobody of two people...(what?)

That's not such a strong thesis, but i know we haven't met this person, or... thing (insert Gasping noises here) but one things for sure, he's interested in the protagonist trio, so maybe some connection Nomura hasn't revealed yet.

12. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, I'm guessing he's probably unrelated to anyone we know, so we can't really figure out his identity.

But, assuming he's related to somebody we already know about, I'd guess that he's probably something like a second Heartless or Nobody of Xehanort. A Heartless is made of the darkness in people's hearts, but what if a person has two hearts, like Xehanort? Would they create 2 Heartless?

13. Llave Superless Moderator

It's plausible. but i reckon he would have to be a second Nobody. But that wouldn't make sense for Sora's case, His Nobody was Roxas, and Roxas looked like Ventus, whom the second heart is in Sora. If what you say is true, then there's a 2nd Sora Nobody that looks like Vanitas named Svitaanx running around Twilight Town hanging out with Hayner and the gang.

14. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

No theory is perfect.

Also, about the bolded, who's to say there isn't? :P

15. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    hey guys? what if it's one of those secret bosses that are there to throw you off? i mean they made Kurt Zisa cause someone won a contest to get their name in the game of kingdom hearts 1...

16. Llave Superless Moderator

Holy crap!!! Kingdom Hearts III (Reconnect opening)!!! Will totally mind-fudge everyone.

17. 61 No. B

I'd like to think he's unrelated to anyone so far, KH needs more KH original characters, and if he is connected i'm hoping its to the 2 new people set to appear in 3d.

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

could it be xemnas' lingering will/absent silhoutte? xemnas could use all the other members powers, luxord controlled time, so he could use that to go back.

19. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

MF Theory

My apologies if there is another thread with the same theory or recent information that contradicts these ideas. I'm using a crappy phone and haven't been online in a while.

But I have had the chance to fight MF over and over again with little success and eventually I noticed something(s) that gave me this theory.

What if MF was vanitas' nobody?

I know it sounds out there but here me out first. Go to youtube and watch his battle. Half of his attacks are identical to vanitas. Here, let me list them:

The x slash
    The dash attack
    Copies of himself
    The black line he makes when moving quickly
    Efficiency in elemental attacks

Even his battle stance is similar; left arm forward, right up. Ventus might have destroyed vanitas' heart, but what of the body and soul? Ventus has no heart but he's in a comatose state with his body intact, similar to kairi because they have hearts of pure light. But what of vanitas?

Evidence of vanitas having a nobody can also be found in the OTHER secret boss fight. What if nomura didn't just throw lingering sentiment vanitas in the game for a challenge? What if the highly disappointing secret boss was actually the heartless of vanitas and the foreshadowing of his return?

Discuss.

20. Arch Mana Knight

I don't think he's related to Vanitas at all. Proof?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Xemnas and MF have similar weapons. This matches with the fact that every shown Somebody has the same or similar weapon/possession that their Nobody has. Notice that I said similar. Xigbar and Briag(Braig?) have similar weapons. Axel and Lea both use something similar though Lea doesn't use a weapon since he's just a kid. Xaldin uses lances but his Somebody only had one. The list goes on.

But wait! Terranort was never shown to use lightsaber thingies! OH NOES. Well, that doesn't matter at all. Young Xehanort could've been able to use them. Since Xemnas was Terranort's Nobody he could've used weapons similar to what Young Xehanort might've used. His fighting style is somewhat like Xemnas's in that he's really damn good with two blades. There's only been a handful of characters to use two blades. Roxas, Sora, Xemnas, and Riku(who never fought using two).

Vanitas never used two blades. Vanitas never turned into a Heartless. So he couldn't have a Nobody anyways. The only character MF could possibly be linked to is Xehanort.

EDIT: The other secret boss fight is a Remnant. It's not a Heartless. If you beat him and read about Vanitas Remnant it'll even say that it's just leftovers of his strong emotions and whatnot.